Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do you obtain the Liset Prime Skin in 2024?

The title says it all. How does one obtain this skin in 2024? It looks awesome and I really want it. I read it was part of Valkyr P's prime access accessories, but Valkyr Prime has been permenantly unvaulted, and yet, Liset Prime is still unavailable to the best of my knowledge.

On the Warframe wiki page for Liset, it states that the Prime skin is only obtainable through prime access. Again, Valkyr Prime has been permenantly unvaulted, so does that mean that the Liset P skin is now permenantly unobtainable? Is this the case or is there something I'm missing here?

How do you get Liset Prime in 2024 or in the future?

Thanks in advance! :lotus:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Wait for Valkyr Prime to roll up

6 minutes ago, solusun said:

Valkyr Prime has been permenantly unvaulted

Hmmm?

In any case, DE can release things separately if they choose to, so I assume it will be available if/when DE choose.

Just now, schilds said:

Hmmm?

In any case, DE can release things separately if they choose to, so I assume it will be available if/when DE choose.

While Valkyr Prime is permanently unvaulted, both she and Nyx have been in the Prime Vault rotation before, and will most likely come back into rotation at a later date.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

https://www.warframe.com/prime-resurgence

Wait for Valkyr Prime to roll up and you should be able to get it with Regal Aya

But Valkyr Prime is unvaulted permanently though? So that means it should never be released from the Vault?

What they should do is swap out those frames in RJ with something like Ember Prime and Frost Prime so that Valkyr Prime and Nyx Prime can be put into that prime resurgence rotation.

16 minutes ago, Numerounius said:

But Valkyr Prime is unvaulted permanently though? So that means it should never be released from the Vault?

What they should do is swap out those frames in RJ with something like Ember Prime and Frost Prime so that Valkyr Prime and Nyx Prime can be put into that prime resurgence rotation.

There’s a reason people don’t like railjack… adding other primes to it won’t change that. 
Also, in regards to your question 

56 minutes ago, Aruquae said:

While Valkyr Prime is permanently unvaulted, both she and Nyx have been in the Prime Vault rotation before, and will most likely come back into rotation at a later date.

4 hours ago, solusun said:

Do you think it will resurge soon?

Given that she just was part of the Resurgence event that ended in February, probably not for some months at least.

Not sure why people are talking about Valkyr's Vault status, as it's completely irrelevant to the topic of Liset Prime. You can only obtain Liset Prime from Varzia for Royal Aya, there's no way to farm it. It is exclusively a real money purchase, and with a currency you can't trade for.

1 hour ago, Hexerin said:

Not sure why people are talking about Valkyr's Vault status, as it's completely irrelevant to the topic of Liset Prime.

Not completely, as Liset Prime skin was in accessories of Valkyr's Prime Access and therefore is only available at Varzia when Valkyr Prime is, but yes, as all accessories it is only purchasable with Regal Aya, as all accessories for Prime Accesses are.

18 hours ago, Aruquae said:

There’s a reason people don’t like railjack… adding other primes to it won’t change that. 

I like RJ, as do some other players I know, but it has 0 end game.  Adding a bauble, especially one you can get elsewhere, definitely won't fix that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HazelMeade said:

I like RJ, as do some other players I know, but it has 0 end game.  Adding a bauble, especially one you can get elsewhere, definitely won't fix that.

I too like railjack, but I like the railjack part of it. The mission right after feels janky. And the bugs…

• Like 1