Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: March 11 - 17, 2024

[DE]Taylor

Tenno,

Tune into twitch.tv/warframe on Thursday, March 14th for Prime Time #384! As always, the action begins at 6 p.m. ET and you can earn this week’s drop by watching for 45 minutes.

Our Spanish-speaking Tenno can also watch Emisión Tenno on March 13th at 3 p.m. ET over at twitch.tv/warframeinternational!

This week, we’re offering a St. Patrick’s Day-themed Drop for watching our official community streams. Tune in to earn a bit of green -- or a bit of gold, if you’re lucky!

PTDropsMarch11.png

Twitch Drop: St. Patrick’s Day Campaign - earn ONE of the following per Claim:

• Woodland Mergoo Floof
  • Bau Vasca Floof
  • Tusk Thumper Floof
  • Tropical Roller Floof
  • Dappled Horrasque Floof
  • Sporule Avichaea Floof
  • Viridian Nexifera Floof
  • Ayatan Valana Sculpture
  • Ayatan Sah Sculpture
  • Ayatan Ayr Sculpture

Claim Time: 45 Minutes (Drop 1), 90 Minutes (Drop 2) and 120 Minutes (Drop 3)

**This Twitch Drop has a Claim Limit of 3 should you wish to get the maximum limit (1 Claim from WarframeInternational, 2 Claims from Prime Time) .

After Prime Time we’ll be raiding YourLuckyClover to continue the fun and share with their community.

Weekend Community Drops!

Every Weekend, we run a short Twitch Drop campaign on two Creator channels to offer a fun way to cap off the week and shine a spotlight on the Creators themselves! The Drops will run for one hour on each channel, with a 30 minute claim time for an Orbiter Decoration that the Creator has picked themselves!

WF_WeekendTwitchDrops_WeekOfMarch11.png

KenshinWF (Portuguese)
Friday, March 15th from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. ET
Channel: twitch.tv/kenshinwf
Drop: Dax Shawzin

MjikThize (English)
Sunday, March 17th from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. ET
Channel: twitch.tv/MjikThize
Drop: Subterraean Pobber Floof

Each week’s schedule will be posted in our weekly Drops thread, so keep an eye out to see what campaign is coming next. :)

:community:

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, -WAR-Hitcombo said:

An event needs to come, we are always doing the same things over and over again because the time is long, bring some new things to the game before it gets boring.

bro they are launching a new update in a couple of days 🙄

Edited by BowserNC
  • Like 7

6 hours ago, BowserNC said:

Events. Plague Star, Orphix Venom, even Scarlet Spear: interesting, limited time events, with decent rewards. We don't need another update with another solo story quest to finish and forget. Limited time events are fun and engaging, and they reward players for experimenting with their load outs and team composition.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, (PSN)chabala said:

Events. Plague Star, Orphix Venom, even Scarlet Spear: interesting, limited time events, with decent rewards. We don't need another update with another solo story quest to finish and forget. Limited time events are fun and engaging, and they reward players for experimenting with their load outs and team composition.

Yeah they wont be bringing back Orphix Venom and Scarlet Spear, as they said multiple times. They were event related to Prelude to War, part of the game's story. Plague Star already was last year and also we got Gargoyles Cry too. I agree we should get new events, but not the same ones that are long gone and unrelated. Either way these events, just like Gargoyles Cry felt too repetitive after a while rather than fun. It would be much better to be more engaging and not "put your brain on auto pilot". Scarlet Spear was the least repetitive from them all for what I can tell, and more enjoyable overall.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BowserNC said:

Incorrect they are adding a disruption to the labs not new a frame and 2 guns few other market things these add no long term investment tbh de NEEDS to do qol stuff to keep players on wf not "Takeing brakes"on other games it's a losing business model to have players spend cash elsewhere vrs tour game also it's is now 3 quarters were de has been under in the projected stock numbers so... either s... or get off the pot is heavily in the minds of players with meany grate games out and comeing very soon

If Dante doesn't surprise drop tomorrow I don't even know what they'll talk about in the stream...

If they are waiting for the rest of the new games to drop after the 20th well, Dumb decision. 

17 hours ago, TomerB said:

If Dante doesn't surprise drop tomorrow I don't even know what they'll talk about in the stream...

If they are waiting for the rest of the new games to drop after the 20th well, Dumb decision. 

Yep hope it drops today because Horizon Forbidden West drops the following week on PC been waiting for it for awhile lol. I’ll be playing it for at least a week likely more and guessing many others will be too. 

Edited by DarkStar420I

19 hours ago, TomerB said:

Exactly 

2 hours ago, DarkStar420I said:

Yep hope it drops today because Horizon Forbidden West drops the following week on PC been waiting for it for awhile lol. I’ll be playing it for at least a week likely more and guessing many others will be too. 

Oh boy

Hey, my redeems arent working, i am unable to unlink my twitch account and my twitch doesnt show as connected to warframe, when attempting to fetch connected twitch account i get an error message saying "could not find check back later", as I haven't had the greatest response time from support tickets I figured id ask here and see if someone who is in the community has had a similar issue and/or if someone has a fix for this issue, personally have the st pattys grab bag and the forma bundle i have been trying to claim for over 21 days. 

On 2024-03-11 at 1:58 PM, QwrtyMan said:

I live for floofs

Me too! #FloofIsLife stoked to be able to grab a Subterranean Pobbler which means I have 3 more rare Orb animals and I'll have all the conservation floofs. Also need the Barro floofs and waiting for Dog Days. Floofs are the best!

• Like 1

A little cringe that KenshinWF spends the whole community drop time asking for money. Not a good look for the community.

like every 30 seconds in chat, and less than that audio: "I come to ask you for a lot of help! I need to buy a used refrigerator that costs $200 USD. My fiancée is pregnant and the refrigerator is missing so I can move out. Anyone who can help has PayPal! https://streamelements.com/kenshinwf/tip" "My friends, my friends, my friends... Tenno, I need your help"

Edited by Lord_Sutekh
  • Like 4

22 hours ago, Lord_Sutekh said:

A little cringe that KenshinWF spends the whole community drop time asking for money. Not a good look for the community.

like every 30 seconds in chat, and less than that audio: "I come to ask you for a lot of help! I need to buy a used refrigerator that costs $200 USD. My fiancée is pregnant and the refrigerator is missing so I can move out. Anyone who can help has PayPal! https://streamelements.com/kenshinwf/tip" "My friends, my friends, my friends... Tenno, I need your help"

I feel like I got more ads than usual during his stream

• Like 1