Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Permanent Bunny Ears!* 🐇

53 minutes ago, (PSN)rexis12 said:

'Warframes Curated Artstyle being ruined'

You guys make it sound like the bunny ears are an in-universe thing instead of a fun thing to let players just screw around with the customisation of the game. 

The Artstyle is still cyberpunk bio-mechanical weirdness. As seen by the Culverin enemies, and with the eldritch Void Enemies that are just the Infested but shinier.

Like you'd think people would complain more about Fibonachi and Bird 3, those are significantly more 'goofy' than an optional piece of accessories. 

The main issue is that the game goes from being uhm say Wolverine to Slapstick by adding the ears. But atleast there it's unique characters with completely different origins. Here we are all tenno from a warrior caste, indoctrinated by Orokin teachings and an ideal of a higher purpose after that. But for some reason war hardended veterans of a past war will suddenly decorate their war machines with... bunny ears? I can see the idea behind wings, since it could actually instill fear in the enemy, because who wouldnt poop their pants when they see a massive demon winged creature heading your way? But... bunny ears? We might get lucky and end up facing enemies that have seen Monty Python and will die in fear rather than facing a bunny.

The animals like Fib, Tag and Bird atleast make sense out of a scientific viewpoint, since it isnt uncommon to use animals to explore the unknown and the effects it might have on a living body. But... bunny ears on war machines that are walking "living" weapons of mass destruction?

So I get what people are saying regarding the "Warframe Curated Artstyle". Even if the rest looks true to the style, something like these ears stick out. DE really needs to start implementing hide/show toggles for customizations of other players. I would love a toggle for color and then for each type of accessory, and for weapon skins aswell.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

But for some reason war hardended veterans of a past war will suddenly decorate their war machines with... bunny ears?

Oh yeah, the Tenno dressing themselves up in a nonthreatening and cutesy manner

warframe-yareli-playing-guide-feature-im

Never heard of that before. 

'But Yarelli is recent!'

latest?cb=20221110214956

Cool, here's Mirage explicitly stated to be designed around a Jester/Clown.

She was made in 2014.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, (PSN)rexis12 said:

Oh yeah, the Tenno dressing themselves up in a nonthreatening and cutesy manner

warframe-yareli-playing-guide-feature-im

Never heard of that before. 

'But Yarelli is recent!'

latest?cb=20221110214956

Cool, here's Mirage explicitly stated to be designed around a Jester/Clown.

She was made in 2014.

Neither of the two are aestethically out of whack. Both are more in the morbid sense of things, where Yareli looks like something that could be a bride of death really and Mirage just looks like a... Warframe. Mirage looks perfectly morbid and inline with all other frames, she isnt exactly sporting a red nose going *honk* *honk*, or crusty green hair and big shoes. She is a death jester, not a really uncommon thrope. You have the Mesmers in GW2 and you have the actual Death Jesters in 40k for instance, and I dont think any ork would go "hur hur luk at dat funni klown!" since it would likely result in the ork having its head replaced with a heated ball of plasma. Or you have Harley in DC that really gives meaning to the dark potential of a jester theme (and so does Joker).

The thing that breaks Yareli is really her anmation set. But even that is based on the personality of the original host very likely. But here with the ears we are talking the actual children that have never really known anything else besides those brief years of childhood up until the Zariman thing. They are practically baptised in fire and only experienced war.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

Neither of the two are aestethically out of whack.

One is a magical girl in a dress, another is states to be a clown/jester.

You only consider then not 'aesthetically out of whack' because you are fine with, what is basically just a girl in a dress and someone stated to be based on Jesters and Clowns, and not okay with bunny ways for... Reasons. 

10 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

They are practically baptised in fire and only experienced war

Ok, sure would be extremely out of character for these War Hardened Veterans who only know war to ever have a silly side and collect and decorate things that are silly. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSjpnsyHRy4oonYnJUwsn

Right? 

12 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

hur hur luk at dat funni klown!

And and no one is going to go "Hur Hur luk at funni rabbit!" When that rabbit is tearing through the whole ship in less than a minute. 

• Like 8

Hell the idea of the Tenno deliberately picking somethink to make fun of the enemies isn't even a far fetched idea, Gauss literally acts like a fool in his Prime Trailer. 

You seriously wouldn't think a Tenno would mock their enemies by deliberately putting on something silly? 

Edited by (PSN)rexis12
  • Like 7

2 minutes ago, (PSN)rexis12 said:

Hell the idea of the Tenno deliberately picking somethink to make fun of the enemies isn't even a far fetched idea, Gauss literally acts like a fool in his Prime Trailer. 

You seriously wouldn't think a Tennis would mock their enemies by deliberately putting on something silly? 

Something silly you say?

norg-mask.png

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, (PSN)rexis12 said:

One is a magical girl in a dress, another is states to be a clown/jester.

You only consider then not 'aesthetically out of whack' because you are fine with, what is basically just a girl in a dress and someone stated to be based on Jesters and Clowns, and not okay with bunny ways for... Reasons. 

But Saryn is a girl in a skirt aswell, Frost is a guy in a coat etc. I dont see what the clothing of the frames have to do with it really. And what makes clown/jester out of place when the aestethics do not look like a clown or a jester? As I said, she doesnt sport a red nose, crusty hair and big shoes.

9 minutes ago, (PSN)rexis12 said:

Ok, sure would be extremely out of character for these War Hardened Veterans who only know war to ever have a silly side and collect and decorate things that are silly. 

You are completely missing what I'm saying. No one is forced to experience your fluffed up ship, same cant be said about those ears, since they will be out in public. So they will end up breaking immersion for some people since they cannot be hidden, that is the whole problem. I'm not against them, since some people may love to use them. I'm against that there isnt a way to hide them for those that do not want them forced upon them by others.

12 minutes ago, (PSN)rexis12 said:

You seriously wouldn't think a Tennis would mock their enemies by deliberately putting on something silly? 

While also abusing the living frame they are controlling. Which is a point why people dont want to have to see it since it does break immersion for them. And yes, Gauss acts like a fool since it is the hosts personality. There is still a long step between acting slightly silly and donning a pair of bunny ears.

Honestly... no. Considering they are an honor bound warrior caste. They are also likely self aware enough of their own power that mocking someone that practically has no chance to begin with is beneath them. Or do you often mock a "newbie" when you beat them at something you have experience with and is much better at? I know I dont.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, PublikDomain said:

Something silly you say?

norg-mask.png

But is it though? Wouldnt that be more a homage to the culture we just helped?

I find turkish hats utterly silly, but I dont think the turks agree on that. I also find ushanka hats/caps silly, but my uncle doesnt, nor do most eastern europeans. If I went to either of those places I'd likely wear those things and likely pick them up to own them as a memento. Hence why we are on the subject of immersion here. Picking up that mask and maybe using it at times wouldnt really be breaking any immersion, since it would be rather regular behavior and something you are tied to.

Bunny ears on the otherhand, I might wear them at a halloween party, or if I dress up like the easter bunny to make some kids within the family happy during easter. Or if a potential chick would be into the easter bunny or a bunny mutant or something... I guess. 👀🤷‍♂️

9 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

Honestly... no.

Welp you just denied in-universe proof then.

Also Wisp also mocks her enemies to by the by. 

10 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

You are completely missing what I'm saying

No, you are the selectively choosing whether something is out of place or not. 

The first issue is that the Bunny Ears are a destruction of the 'Careful Curated Warframe Artstyle'. 

I refuted that it's not an in-universe thing and that most of the artstyle of Warframe is still in tact with its Bio Mechanical Cyber Punk Body Horror aspect. 

You then tried to say that it's an actual in-universe thing and that Tennos wouldn't wear something silly or non threatening. At which I pointed out that Yarelli is DESIGNED as a happy go lucky magical girl (And not this 'Bride of Death' BS you brought up suddenly) and then brought up an even earlier example of Mirage who's design is meant to evoke Jesters. 

You can say it's not a clown uniform or whatever, but the overall design is meant to evoke jesters, aka a role that is most often supposed to be someone who makes a fool of themselves or others.

Then you suddenly shifted to "But Tennos are super serious 24/7 due to Trauma PTSD" To which I responded with the fact that, we collect Floofs, earned through reps or Resources from vendors. Tennos collect literal toys and just collect them. 

And now suddenly it's back to it being an out of universe issue and that it's because players don't want to see something so immersion breaking like Bunny Ears.

To which I remind you that Bright Pink Rhino withAngel Wings has long existed before, and it is STILL just an out of universe issue that doesn't actually clash with the cannon art style. 

18 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

Considering they are an honor bound warrior cast

Reminder Mesa blindfolds herself because she sees the enemies as so beneath her that she thinks she can kill then without her vision.

Gauss literally spends his whole trailer mocking and making fun of the Corpus.

Mirage litterally show boats with Hall of Mirrors by bowing while activating it. 

Yarelli, well just Yarelli in general. 

• Like 6

30 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

mocking someone that practically has no chance to begin with is beneath them.

• You'd think they'd clone something a little less... ugly?
  • Ballistics and archaic weapons, crude and dangerous, just like the Grineer.
  • These Corpus remind me of the Orokin, selfish, greedy.
  • They'll have plenty of Robotics. Corpus never fight for themselves.
  • Huh... you're barely making sense.
  • Keep talking... we're still trying to figure out how dumb you are

Uh huh sure. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, (PSN)rexis12 said:

Welp you just denied in-universe proof then.

Also Wisp also mocks her enemies to by the by. 

What proof? You are talking about frame personalities. The frames are not the same as the Tenno, the Tenno have their own personality, just as the frames have echos of their own from the past. Wisp mocks the enemies, Wisp isnt the Tenno, Wisps behavior is part of the frame itself.

5 minutes ago, (PSN)rexis12 said:

The first issue is that the Bunny Ears are a destruction of the 'Careful Curated Warframe Artstyle'. 

I refuted that it's not an in-universe thing and that most of the artstyle of Warframe is still in tact with its Bio Mechanical Cyber Punk Body Horror aspect. 

You then tried to say that it's an actual in-universe thing and that Tennos wouldn't wear something silly or non threatening. At which I pointed out that Yarelli is DESIGNED as a happy go lucky magical girl (And not this 'Bride of Death' BS you brought up suddenly) and then brought up an even earlier example of Mirage who's design is meant to evoke Jesters. 

You can say it's not a clown uniform or whatever, but the overall design is meant to evoke jesters, aka a role that is most often supposed to be someone who makes a fool of themselves or others.

Then you suddenly shifted to "But Tennos are super serious 24/7 due to Trauma PTSD" To which I responded with the fact that, we collect Floofs, earned through reps or Resources from vendors. Tennos collect literal toys and just collect them. 

And now suddenly it's back to it being an out of universe issue and that it's because players don't want to see something so immersion breaking like Bunny Ears.

To which I remind you that Bright Pink Rhino withAngel Wings has long existed before, and it is STILL just an out of universe issue that doesn't actually clash with the cannon art style. 

But I never said it clashes with the "Careful Curated Warframe Artsyle". I said I understand the people that say it and think it. Since everything around us still looks like WF, but the ears do not. You also keep missing that Tenno =/= Warframes, so what personality is left in a WF is based on who was turned into one. Those frames were picked from all over the Orokin empire, from free will candidates to forced subjects from gods know where. The Tenno are the Tenno, all hewn from the same stone, kept together, trained together and so on.

Yareli for instance isnt designed as a happy go lucky girl. You saying that means you totally miss the idea of immersion. Yaerli ended up being that, it was her personality as she turned frame, which also reflects in her aestethics. She was designed to be a controller and a fast battlefield unit. If DE says "we were inspired by this for the looks" it doesnt mean that is the immersive lore reason for something. The immersion is in how the things are created out of a lore perspective, why they turn out like they do. So Yareli had the happy go lucky kawai inspiration from outside the 4th wall, but her Orokin purpose was a fast battlefield controller/hunter killer.

And you can just also look at Mirage to see that. DE were inspired by Jesters, in the morid fringe way that Excalibur was inspired by Arthurian legend. But the Orokin purpose and design shows nothing of that, her design is a manipulator of light i.e a mirage. There is nothing clown or jester in her kit at all. At most her booby traps, since we can say they are like a fake clown gift bow or a flower squirting water if you really wanna stretch it. Or they are simply fake like... you know... a freakin mirage.

We dont collect fluffs. You might, in your vision of the protagonist we play. Me as the protagonist use them as comfort for the pet, a reward for them. Since it gives them an actual purpose. And since we are the protagonist, a toggle for what we want to see and experience in our vision of the game, where we are the important tenno, should be a thing. Everyone else is just a random no name we bring with us if needed, and our rules apply.

But those pink Rhinos do clash with the artstyle even if you personally accept it. It is still a problem. But no one is asking for it to be taken away, people ask for it to get an option so it can be hidden if we like. Something that wont impact you in any negative way whatsoever, unless what you actually seek is to ruin the immersion of others. Such a toggle would not only help with that, it would also remove the issues of blinding energy colors etc.

23 minutes ago, (PSN)rexis12 said:
  • You'd think they'd clone something a little less... ugly?
  • Ballistics and archaic weapons, crude and dangerous, just like the Grineer.
  • These Corpus remind me of the Orokin, selfish, greedy.
  • They'll have plenty of Robotics. Corpus never fight for themselves.
  • Huh... you're barely making sense.
  • Keep talking... we're still trying to figure out how dumb you are

Uh huh sure. 

How are those mocking the enemy? They mention observations about the enemy, aside from the last two that are directed towards bosses. And since I prefer the silent type, I can also turn of those comments for immersion more fitting my protagonist. Which is what is being asked for regarding the cosmetics.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, (PSN)rexis12 said:

I almost hate to bring this up because XIV has been having this debate for ages and ages but if it's selective then wouldn't it be on the player to choose if they want to activate that toggle or not?  The ones who still want to do the fashonframe/glamour endgame will not touch that option (Heck, make it default to off).  If you want to immerse yourself into a sci-fi/fantasy world without that "oh, a cash shop cosmetic." feeling then that option would be used.  At the end of the day, why is limiting player options a good thing?

Edited by MetalMechabolic
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SneakyErvin said:

But is it though? Wouldnt that be more a homage to the culture we just helped?

I find turkish hats utterly silly, but I dont think the turks agree on that. I also find ushanka hats/caps silly, but my uncle doesnt, nor do most eastern europeans. If I went to either of those places I'd likely wear those things and likely pick them up to own them as a memento. Hence why we are on the subject of immersion here. Picking up that mask and maybe using it at times wouldnt really be breaking any immersion, since it would be rather regular behavior and something you are tied to.

Bunny ears on the otherhand, I might wear them at a halloween party, or if I dress up like the easter bunny to make some kids within the family happy during easter. Or if a potential chick would be into the easter bunny or a bunny mutant or something... I guess. 👀🤷‍♂️

Yes? You've seen it, right? The Norg hat is silly. How is it not silly? It's a big floppy fish plopped on your head. Even if it's an "homage to the culture we just helped", it's still silly. Even its creator called it funny.

And you're only saying it's an "homage to the culture we just helped" because that's how you've rationalized it. Remember that the Norg mask was a community concept that DE decided to add. It wasn't canon until DE added it and wrote some blurb about it, and if a blurb of text is all that's needed for you to defend a fish hat as "regular behaviour" then what's the hold-up over the ears? If the people of Cetus can wear fish on their heads and that doesn't break immersion because it's their culture, why can't they wear ears? Kuaka have big ears, too.

Like, you mention a Halloween party. Ok, well good thing Halloween is canon in the Warframe universe. It's called Naberus. Valentine's Day is canon, too. That's Star Days. Christmas is the Solstice. Even Dog Days has its own silly canon. Lots of holidays have their own canon ingame spins, so why can't Easter? Easter could be an old Cetan holiday where they honor the arrival of the Spring hunt. Poof like magic it's canon. Is that really all it takes?

• Like 5

Not a fan of the announcement. Seasonal fashion should be seasonal. It's like that family that finally gets around to pulling the xmas decorations down in July, except now its never. Immersion killer. That and neon colored warframes.

• Like 1

On 2024-03-23 at 9:53 AM, Emwue said:

11 years of carefully curated and quite unique Warframe's art-style down the drain

Have you played the game?
It's always had crap like this.

I mean we've had candycane scythes for 11 years!

I fail to see how bunny ears are any more art-style breaking, or immersion destroying, than someone tearing through hordes of enemies with a candycane as a weapon.

Or can you point out how a giant candycane somehow fits the warframe aesthetics and immersion perfectly?

• Like 5

3 hours ago, PublikDomain said:

rationalized it

It's wild that's he comes up with 500 BS justifications about things that don't fit the aesthetics of Warframe, just because it was already in the game, but this is apparently too far? 

I'll bet, 3 months down the line when we get another 'clashing artstyle' cosmetic, someone brings up the Bunny ears and he's gonna swear up and down that it's totally not 'clashing' and that there's a deep deep lore reason why Bunny Ears are actually a totally cool in universe concept.

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, (PSN)rexis12 said:

It's wild that's he comes up with 500 BS justifications about things that don't fit the aesthetics of Warframe, just because it was already in the game, but this is apparently too far? 

I'll bet, 3 months down the line when we get another 'clashing artstyle' cosmetic, someone brings up the Bunny ears and he's gonna swear up and down that it's totally not 'clashing' and that there's a deep deep lore reason why Bunny Ears are actually a totally cool in universe concept.

You can always just say the most obvious things that come to mind as well.

It's a videogame. It's a cosmetic. We can have floating skulls, halos, pokeball summons, two types of bubble guns, a candy cane scythe skin, literal heart arrows and a Warframe who's main gimmick is dancing ... but we can't have bunny ears. Uh huh.

By default, cosmetics in games aren't really considered canon anyways, and even if they technically are with the Leverian, who cares? I'm pretty sure outside of straight up nudity and explicit lewd scenes nothing is off the table with this game.

Edited by Greysmog
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

What proof? You are talking about frame personalities. The frames are not the same as the Tenno, the Tenno have their own personality, just as the frames have echos of their own from the past. Wisp mocks the enemies, Wisp isnt the Tenno, Wisps behavior is part of the frame itself.

But I never said it clashes with the "Careful Curated Warframe Artsyle". I said I understand the people that say it and think it. Since everything around us still looks like WF, but the ears do not. You also keep missing that Tenno =/= Warframes, so what personality is left in a WF is based on who was turned into one. Those frames were picked from all over the Orokin empire, from free will candidates to forced subjects from gods know where. The Tenno are the Tenno, all hewn from the same stone, kept together, trained together and so on.

Yareli for instance isnt designed as a happy go lucky girl. You saying that means you totally miss the idea of immersion. Yaerli ended up being that, it was her personality as she turned frame, which also reflects in her aestethics. She was designed to be a controller and a fast battlefield unit. If DE says "we were inspired by this for the looks" it doesnt mean that is the immersive lore reason for something. The immersion is in how the things are created out of a lore perspective, why they turn out like they do. So Yareli had the happy go lucky kawai inspiration from outside the 4th wall, but her Orokin purpose was a fast battlefield controller/hunter killer.

And you can just also look at Mirage to see that. DE were inspired by Jesters, in the morid fringe way that Excalibur was inspired by Arthurian legend. But the Orokin purpose and design shows nothing of that, her design is a manipulator of light i.e a mirage. There is nothing clown or jester in her kit at all. At most her booby traps, since we can say they are like a fake clown gift bow or a flower squirting water if you really wanna stretch it. Or they are simply fake like... you know... a freakin mirage.

We dont collect fluffs. You might, in your vision of the protagonist we play. Me as the protagonist use them as comfort for the pet, a reward for them. Since it gives them an actual purpose. And since we are the protagonist, a toggle for what we want to see and experience in our vision of the game, where we are the important tenno, should be a thing. Everyone else is just a random no name we bring with us if needed, and our rules apply.

But those pink Rhinos do clash with the artstyle even if you personally accept it. It is still a problem. But no one is asking for it to be taken away, people ask for it to get an option so it can be hidden if we like. Something that wont impact you in any negative way whatsoever, unless what you actually seek is to ruin the immersion of others. Such a toggle would not only help with that, it would also remove the issues of blinding energy colors etc.

How are those mocking the enemy? They mention observations about the enemy, aside from the last two that are directed towards bosses. And since I prefer the silent type, I can also turn of those comments for immersion more fitting my protagonist. Which is what is being asked for regarding the cosmetics.

Animated GIF

Why are you spending so much of your own time psychoanalyzing a cosmetic pair of rabbit ears and trying to hell and back to justify other things being included (even though they're just as bad or comedic, I mean, come on heart arrows, Warframes somehow growing a moustache and a candy cane scythe are things you'd really have to grasp at straws to justify) when the answer is quite simple. 

It's a videogame. It's a cosmetic. You probably won't even see them half of the time since everyone in the game is blitzing past you at Mach 6 anyways. You just really hate seeing rabbit ears as they're something you specifically dislike and see as silly moreso than other options, even though they pop up every year regardless and they're really no different in retrospect. This argument makes more sense if this was attributed to a specific new enemy type like an Infested unit that suddenly acted like Hulk Hogan and spouted his lines while just being a copy/paste of him visually. While it would be hilarious, it's obviously out of left field for the Infested and would have to be changed. 

I'm fairly certain I won't be wearing them myself along with most players as they're not something I find appealing, this is mostly just an additional option for the small minority of folks who would like to have them. Which I'm happy about, more minor things for Fashionframe are always appreciated for me especially as a long time player, I'm just hoping they add the halos horses have as ones we can wear ourselves as I enjoy them quite a bit.

In case you also attempt to excuse this by saying it's not a canon event like Naberus or something, it originally was included in an event known as Leap of the Lotus and was repeated TWICE back in 2013-2014. It gave enemies the same headgear, random storage containers were turned into Easter Eggs and so on. It was later moved solely to the market unfortunately and we haven't seen an event since, but it's legitimately canon to the Warframe universe at large.

Just admit you don't really have a great reason for them being excluded and just don't like seeing them personally. It's okay to say that, that is a fair opinion to have, we can always ask DE for a slider or something to hide some auxillary cosmetic effects from allies. It's probably going to be needed anyways with how much stuff is on the screen at this point.

Edited by Greysmog
  • Like 8

7 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

Neither of the two are aestethically out of whack. Both are more in the morbid sense of things, where Yareli looks like something that could be a bride of death really and Mirage just looks like a... Warframe. Mirage looks perfectly morbid and inline with all other frames, she isnt exactly sporting a red nose going *honk* *honk*, or crusty green hair and big shoes. She is a death jester, not a really uncommon thrope.

So Yareli in bubblegum pink is "morbid" but something like Nekros in dark colours with the bunny ears isn't going to convey any sort of freaky morbid vibe??

On 2024-03-22 at 4:14 PM, Xzorn said:

Immersion left this game a long time ago

I'm gonna make this argument every time I see this sentiment about these things ruining "immersion."  Because this argument hits a sore spot for me.

Pink Rhino and butterfly wings and bunny ears should not be immersion breaking, and in fact, should be taken as genuine, in-universe canon.  Not because I like them, or think they're funny.  I will probably never use most of them.  But some will.  The Tenno aren't a monolith, and they aren't even technically all on the exact same side.  The only reason there's no clan wars is because there's an armistice among clans right now.  An armistice, which is how it was described in-game, isn't a peace treaty.  I make that point to illustrate that we're individuals in-universe that don't agree either.  Many of the Tenno, as shown by in-game quests and dialogue, are very emotionally stunted and immature.  That's typical of child soldiers, and while there's no real world example of children turned into demons by an unfathomable void, I can imagine it would have a profound impact on the wellbeing of said children's psyche.  

Before I go down that further, I would also like anyone that cares to google "landsknecht."  They were professional mercenaries from real history known for flamboyant colorful clothing, and often regarded as elite.  Big puffy feathers in caps, pillowy colorful clothes.  They wore some of that into battle over armor.  You can also find tons of historical photos of soldiers not taking themselves seriously at all.  Even the "Greatest Generation" have pictures with them being absolutely silly in the face of death just outside their trenches.

So what sounds more realistic to you?  Every single Tenno in lockstep, all wearing the proper uniform, completely ignoring the fact that we have a Jester themed frame, everyone very serious and immersed, or...  You, the serious, professional tenno showing up to a job you were hired for with 3 other pub contractors, and one of them is an absolute psycho in a Rhino painted bright pink with furry ears plastered on top, with blood from their last job still matted into the fur?  You don't have to like them, if that's not who you are.  But, and this is my rub, another individual expressing their individuality shouldn't break your immersion.  They are here with you in this universe, and they exist just as much as you do, and the Lotus obviously doesn't have a dress code.

And one last thing:  If you're on site meant to be causing a distraction for a lone tenno operative, what's more distracting?  Some fully immersed space ninja that matched their color theme to the tileset for proper camo, or that bright pink Rhino blasting down a hallway?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

But... bunny ears?

Someone kicks your door in late at night.  Who you want it to be?  Normal looking robber in a skimask and dark clothes eyeballing your TV, or a dude wearing nothing but bunny ears holding a pitchfork?  A lot of you seem to have this issue where you think because YOU see the game and the Tenno a certain way, that every Tenno must be like that, but we are, canonically, individuals.  You're gonna have some lunatics in the mix.

• Like 1

vor 11 Stunden schrieb CoffeeElemental:

I actually haven't seen it, yeh :)

If you want to see it just Google "Warframe Ronald McDonald Operator" under pictures 😄 

I was amazed with what people are able to create