The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ร—

Permanent Bunny Ears!* ๐Ÿ‡

I'm so glad they kept them an auxiliary attachment instead of making the permanent ones a signa.ย  I was honestly expecting to have to choose between a signa or the ears, glad I can use both at the same time.

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Tsukinoki said:

I'm so glad they kept them an auxiliary attachment instead of making the permanent ones a signa.ย  I was honestly expecting to have to choose between a signa or the ears, glad I can use both at the same time.

Unfortunately now they conflict with custom invisibility appearance options. ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

ย 

Edited by PublikDomain
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, PublikDomain said:

Unfortunately now they conflict with custom invisibility appearance options. ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

Wow...hadn't checked on an invis frame and yikes...that does suck.

• Like 1

On 2024-04-04 at 7:39 AM, Joylesstuna said:

I just find it more baffling that

....this thread is six pages long. Perhaps we shoukd worry about whether they fix severe bugs that ruin gameplay instead of dev time to make bunny ears. Anyhoo glad everyone is happy.

ย 

ย 

Edited by (XBOX)Player244024418

On 2024-03-22 at 7:18 PM, PublikDomain said:

Permanent bunny ears! 2024!

qS3Fjwz.png

This is the year, bunny bros!

Hopefully this is the year for inner tubes, pumpkin heads, and mustaches too. And for those of you that don't like this kind of thing (that's totally valid!), maybe we can also make this the year we finally get an option to hide this kind of content.

With all respect, those are the stupidest cosmetics ever. I hope they implement something for us to hide that kind of cosmetics so you can decorate your frames with all you like and you will be happy looking like frankestein but i will just see the default skin.

Is like watching a movie with horrible acting. Things like bunny ears or moustaches just dont fit in the thematic/atmosphere of the game. It just turns off, u know what i mean?
ย 

I was okay with them being just for few days for specific events. Making them permanent wasnt a good move. But this is just my opinion and my liking.ย 

Edited by Kronxito
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Kronxito said:

With all respect, those are the stupidest cosmetics ever. I hope they implement something for us to hide that kind of cosmetics so you can decorate your frames with all you like but i will just see the default version.

Is like watching a movie with horrible acting. Things like bunny ears or moustaches just dont fit in the thematic/atmosphere of the game.ย 

Not only do they look unfitting to the setting, they look horrible overall. Must have been one terribly sick bunny they got hold of and skinned, cos those are some ragged ass ears. Ontop of that the clipping... Not sure which of the 3 parts is worse out of the whole mess.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

....this thread is six pages long. Perhaps we shoukd worry about whether they fix severe bugs that ruin gameplay instead of dev time to make bunny ears. Anyhoo glad everyone is happy.

ย 

ย 

That's the point, it's related. Bunnies seem to be more of a priority for DE.

4 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

Not only do they look unfitting to the setting, they look horrible overall. Must have been one terribly sick bunny they got hold of and skinned, cos those are some ragged ass ears. Ontop of that the clipping... Not sure which of the 3 parts is worse out of the whole mess.

I honestly don't mean this to be be rude or anything, but you are normally quite pro DE on alot of things. Lately you seem to be more critical of recent changes and additions to Warframe. What has caused this?ย 

On 2024-03-22 at 1:14 PM, Xzorn said:

I was joking. Immersion left this game a long time ago (Pink Rhino with Faerie Wings). I could care less.

I just tell myself it still works immersion-wise. I mean (spoilering for the sake of anyone who hasn't been through the Second Dream or the New War yet)...

Spoiler

...we have a bunch of traumatized child soldiers who may be stuck permanently in their teens (who the heck knows what Void shenanigans are going on with Operator at this point), and who have been given access to extremely high-powered weaponry and advanced technology; spray-painting designs on things, attaching bunny ears or cat ears, gluing a mustache onto something... all of that seems entirely on-brand for what some of them might do as a coping mechanism.

(Sure, Drifter's -- nominally -- an adult, but there's a whole pile of separate trauma there to deal with.)

It's like how the original Secret World wrote players wearing Speedos and rubber horse masks into literal Hell into the lore, having Sonnac (the Templar handler) remark at one point that he was becoming concerned about the mental/emotional stability of some of the New Bees after all the horrors they'd seen.

20 hours ago, Joylesstuna said:

I honestly don't mean this to be be rude or anything, but you are normally quite pro DE on alot of things. Lately you seem to be more critical of recent changes and additions to Warframe. What has caused this?ย 

It's simply how I am. I'm not stuck in a specific box regarding something. If I defend something it is because I personally find it appealing and good, if I'm critical towards something it's because it doesnt appeal to me or is good. Same deal in real life, hence why I'm extreme right, extreme left and dead center moderate and anywhere in between when it comes to politics. Everything for me is always about the subject at hand, not what color or in this case company/game it comes from.

If I were to go by the opinions of others I would go by the label "liberal nazi-communist-facist moderate anti-christian satanist-hating anti-gay-pro-gay multicultural-love-hating mother#*!%er". All in all I'm grey, the matter matters, nothing else.

• Like 1