Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×

Crashes when loading into the game (Investigating)

I updated the game and optimized my download cache.

Now when I click play not even the game window pops up, it goes straight into the crash reporter: WAR-3963328

I tried verifying my files and changing some launcher settings but nothing helped.

• Like 3

• [DE]Danielle changed the title to Crashes when loading into the game (Investigating)

Hey Tenno! We're investigating the following two crashes that may or may not be related. At first we thought it was PlayStation only, but it seems to be affected other platforms as well.

• Possibly Inaros related
  • At log-in/loading into Orbiter 
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, (PSN)jockhotty said:

Sure is nice to knowImnot the only one in a panic especially after actually deleteing and reloading the whole game

Sorry for the trouble! I am curious to hear if the redownload does actually fix the issue - that'll be valuable to bring back to the team that is investigating. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Sorry for the trouble! I am curious to hear if the redownload does actually fix the issue - that'll be valuable to bring back to the team that is investigating. 

the redownload acts exactly the same as you go to load into orbiter i think was how it was described

1 minute ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Did you happen to click on anything in this Update screen after logging in? image.jpeg 

I’m on ps5 as well and got to this screen on my first login, but only pressed exit and crashed instantly after that.

Just now, (PSN)jockhotty said:

the redownload acts exactly the same as you go to load into orbiter i think was how it was described

Actually i could add that first log in showed the new items and when i chose to see all items  it went into the error loop 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, (PSN)jockhotty said:

Ok! We think we've found the culprit, making progress! Thanks for letting me know though :) 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ToaPhantom said:

Crash also happened on Nintendo Switch.
The loading screen didn't load finish before it crashed and said there was "Corrupted Data."

on playstation that usually means your stored warframe settings file on the system is corrupt and can be deleted and then restarting allows the game to rebuild it