Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×

Randomly put into Steel Path mode

The game seems to randomly put on Steel Path mode with Bounties when joining in Sanctum Anatomica and Zariman, even when checking and ensuring it is on Normal mode on the Bounty Menu...

That or Acolytes and Steel Essence now spawn in Normal mode for some reason.

• Like 3

Can confirm it isn't just the T5 ones. I was wondering why things weren't dying as fast, then Malice showed up. It's happened twice now; luckily while I had good gear on and not while levelling something.

• Like 1

After Hotfix #2 launched, we discovered that there is a bug with public matchmaking that causes Steel Path players to load into the normal version of the Bounty, so you end up receiving the "normal" amount of Standing instead of Steel Path. There seems to be a 50/50 chance that this occurs, so the best workaround at the moment is pre-made Squads, which we understand isn't always a realistic option. But rest assured we'll be tackling this early next week once the team has returned from the long weekend we have here in Canada. 

My guess is that it's happening the other way too, and it's the same root issue that you're reporting here.

• Like 1

This happened to me twice yesterday. Loaded up tier 4 normal bounty for Sanctum, but noticed enemies were level ~160 and acolytes spawned. Playing on Xbox, if that makes a difference.

Edited by SilverEcho14