Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jade's Shadow speculation and wishlist

4 hours ago, Hexerin said:

It was today that Raarsi realized that multiple frames can fit within a general concept.

Oh I've known that for years, but they never do back-to-back frames with the same mechanical concept.  That'd just be poor marketing.

Honestly, not really expecting anything fun like playable stalker. This will probably be another fairly short quest, no Stalker faction (god forbid we have fun) or anything like that.

"

Wishlist of rewards:

- Stalker helmet (male/female) for fashion.

- Loincloth attachment that replaces Umbra's Scarf.

War Incarnon: I understand why some may believe this may not be possible as it's a Sentient Weapon: However being that it's a weapon, not a living Sentient. I'd consider a War Incarnon possible since Hunhow utilized War to travel to the Reservoir with Stalker without dealing with the effects of the void, so it theoretically can work. 

- Stalker playable/modable outside Duvir. Minimum in the current state he's in when accessible in Duviri, or have him in a more modern state where is abilies are not cut/copy/paste from other frames (Ash, Helminth, Nyx) 

- Jade Warframe, her signature weapon (looks like an executioner axe/scythe.

Stalkers future:

If he becomes more of an "ally" like in New War, then I'm expecting a new Assassin to take his mantle and he is "retired" as our Assassin.

Proto-Stalker: I mean just how cool would this be in the WF1999 universe? Either friend, foe or playable (I prefer playable)."

I'm sorry but this is too cool and fun for us.

Edited by _Eclips3_
  • Like 1

I hope we get to:

- Play not just as The Stalker but (potentially) his Tenno/Pilot.

- Learn what a low guardian is

- See and learn why the Tenno betrayal upset him so much. (Learn some of his backstory. Maybe he was the son of an Orokin Council member?)

- Live out his descent into madness.

Upon completion.

A. Stalker (like Umbra) fully playable and etc.

Or preferably...

B. Stalker & his pilot/Tenno joins us in the Orbiter, can be swapped to at will both as a Tenno & Frame. Fully moddable.

I don't care for Jade tbh.

• Like 2

On 2024-04-04 at 8:01 PM, Aerikx said:

I hope we get to:

- Play not just as The Stalker but (potentially) his Tenno/Pilot.

- Learn what a low guardian is

- See and learn why the Tenno betrayal upset him so much. (Learn some of his backstory. Maybe he was the son of an Orokin Council member?)

- Live out his descent into madness.

Upon completion.

A. Stalker (like Umbra) fully playable and etc.

Or preferably...

B. Stalker & his pilot/Tenno joins us in the Orbiter, can be swapped to at will both as a Tenno & Frame. Fully moddable.

I don't care for Jade tbh.

Same here tbh as much as it hurts me to say it idc about Jade, i WANT the stalker i want to fashion and mod him freely and play him wherever and whenever i want, waited way too long for it and now it and now is the time for it 

to what we know per devs this story has been on the burner for least 2 years (reb talking to geoff) in the pax devstream 

we know it includes stalker lore and the new warframe Jade so we have a J frame -yay warframe alphabet and rebs ocd lol 

Lore thoughts: 

per as prior mentioned we hopefully will get more info in regards to stalker and the other lower guardians as well as acolytes maybe? 

we know these lower guardians to be some sort of orokin guard/protector group.

we know orokin council has brough up JADE LIGHT on several instances and or sentencing of individuals (including ballas's lover margelus )

maybe a reference to warframe jade or using herself or part of her to weaponize for judgment, dunno.

we know stalker is capable of fusion or empowerment by sentient via hunhow, further, this seems universal to frames given archon shards work on us and sentient shards work on focus void schools

we know per second dream hunhow says you hate them, you hate yourself as it mimics operators hand movement (so full transference into a frame or maybe stalker has an operator) 

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

we also know that shadow stalkers body is identical to that of Excalibur umbra - maybe some umbra lore ties maybe here or maybe stalker guardian lineis directly developed form the umbra because of sentience?

Spoiler

7e931c8ef19267e8458106dbc3b2516e.png

zAYEexc.jpeg

On 2024-03-29 at 8:29 PM, crazywolfpusher said:

Jade might be a dragon priest frame

the ship behind look like the dragon quest symbol 

Isn't the ship behind Jade in the promo art just Stalker's landing craft?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, EternaldrkMako said:

to what we know per devs this story has been on the burner for least 2 years (reb talking to geoff) in the pax devstream 

we know it includes stalker lore and the new warframe Jade so we have a J frame -yay warframe alphabet and rebs ocd lol 

Lore thoughts: 

per as prior mentioned we hopefully will get more info in regards to stalker and the other lower guardians as well as acolytes maybe? 

we know these lower guardians to be some sort of orokin guard/protector group.

we know orokin council has brough up JADE LIGHT on several instances and or sentencing of individuals (including ballas's lover margelus )

maybe a reference to warframe jade or using herself or part of her to weaponize for judgment, dunno.

we know stalker is capable of fusion or empowerment by sentient via hunhow, further, this seems universal to frames given archon shards work on us and sentient shards work on focus void schools

we know per second dream hunhow says you hate them, you hate yourself as it mimics operators hand movement (so full transference into a frame or maybe stalker has an operator) 

maxresdefault.jpg

we also know that shadow stalkers body is identical to that of Excalibur umbra - maybe some umbra lore ties maybe here or maybe stalker guardian lineis directly developed form the umbra because of sentience?

7e931c8ef19267e8458106dbc3b2516e.png

zAYEexc.jpeg

IF we don't get stalker fully playable then AT LEAST an excalibur umbra stalker skin because really this amazing model can't go to waste

• Like 1

I’d like the Stalker to appear in the orbiter as a replacement for “Wally” while the quest is active. Also, if he becomes playable and we can choose from Stalker/Shadow, then I hope to be able to adjust details like his loincloth and attachments. I also hope DE decides to adjust prime detailing as it’s been requested for awhile now.

7 hours ago, FlashMasta212 said:

I’d like the Stalker to appear in the orbiter as a replacement for “Wally” while the quest is active. Also, if he becomes playable and we can choose from Stalker/Shadow, then I hope to be able to adjust details like his loincloth and attachments. I also hope DE decides to adjust prime detailing as it’s been requested for awhile now.

100% This. It would be a great opportunity to add this QOL in this update.

12 hours ago, Waeleto said:

IF we don't get stalker fully playable then AT LEAST an excalibur umbra stalker skin because really this amazing model can't go to waste

I'm sitting on 9 Red Tau Shards for the hopes we get Stalker as a Warframe. If we don't and it's just a skin: They're going on my Excal. 

I personally think it might be a skin/cosmetic route. If they do Stalker as a playable frame then I hope they do a pass on his abilities and make them more unique since 2 are Ash's (his teleport is better, Ash should get the same use) and the last one is basically Nyx 4th with projectiles. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cram_Duahcim said:

I'm sitting on 9 Red Tau Shards for the hopes we get Stalker as a Warframe. If we don't and it's just a skin: They're going on my Excal. 

I personally think it might be a skin/cosmetic route. If they do Stalker as a playable frame then I hope they do a pass on his abilities and make them more unique since 2 are Ash's (his teleport is better, Ash should get the same use) and the last one is basically Nyx 4th with projectiles. 

The moment Stalker gets released (IF) i'm putting 3 umbra 5 tau on him

• Like 1

Thinking about it, if the Stalker was obtainable , they would have mentioned it. They said we get 1 Warframe in the update so that's probably all we're getting, no Stalker frame. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, _Eclips3_ said:

Thinking about it, if the Stalker was obtainable , they would have mentioned it. They said we get 1 Warframe in the update so that's probably all we're getting, no Stalker frame. 

I mean if he was obtainable he wouldn't be a new warframe AND they wouldn't spoil it, tho if we really can get stalker/stalker skin/stalker helmet i'll be really disappointed, we have waited so long and i DON'T want a gamemode like kahl were i play as stalker i want to mod him, fashion him, play him wherever and whenever i want 

It SEEMS like jade shadow will finally conclude stalker's story so if it doesn't happen now it'll never happen and honestly i find that a warframe is unplayable and kept as an enemy is a complete waste

I’ve returned with my wishlist

I want Jade to be the frame that actually utilizes her HP for offensive utility (just Hildryn but HP). Could also have a channeling ability that drains constant HP,then maybe grants some HP on kill. Or even a lifesteal feature while she’s constantly in a state of draining HP

Instead of energy she would use HP… I can dream