Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×

The New Disruption is Beyond Disappointing

I really can't stress enough how much I want to love this new mission as Disruption is my FAVORITE game mode. But, DE, seriously? Meso, Neo, and Axi Relics? 

We already have disruptions for these specific relics. Disruptions that drop each type exclusively. 

Olympus, Mars: Best Meso Relic farm in the game

UR, Uranus: Best Neo Relic farm in the game

Apollo, Lua: Best Axi farm in the game. 

This new mission node offers NOTHING new. The dante and weapon parts can be bought with the capillaries that drop from the Necramech Demolysts so why the hell are they ALSO part of the drop table???? I was desperately hoping that the tables for this node were going to be all Lith relics so that we could, finally, have a proper lith farm that wasn't rerunning capture over and over and over again. Maybe make the melee arcanes the "Universal medallion" drop for this node? 

In addition the enemy spawns seem HEAVILY nerfed for no reason. Alchemy seems to have no problem spawning an uncalm ocean of enemies so I genuinely don't understand why this Disruption, the Game mode with the highest enemy spawn per cluster compared to every other game mode everywhere else, seems to spawn the same amount of enemies as a low level capture mission. And on top of THAT, the keys ONLY drop from the robots. The murmur do not drop the conduit keys so it's a LOT of pointless killing just to try to get more robots to spawn.

To say I'm disappointed in this new disruption is an understatement. I expected better. This should've been better. But I guess it'll just join Sedna as how NOT to do a disruption.

If we can have disruptions focusing on Kuva, credits, and most of the specific relic types, why can't this be the Lith farm node? 

TLDR; Too few enemy spawns, Keys dropping from only 1 of the 2 enemy types is unacceptable, Rewards are redundant as there are better disruption nodes for Meso, Neo, and Axi, and dante/dante's weapons have no place being on both the drop table AND the capillary store as you're more likely to just get them all from the reward table in the time it'll take you to get all the capillaries needed to buy them from Loid. The loot table needs a COMPLETE overhaul to make it worth coming back to. The spawns need to be on the same level of Alchemy. 

I will say, though, that I absolutely LOVE the tileset and QoL changes made to the game mode tho. 10/10 on that front.

• Like 6

Mars can be a lith farm if you only do 1/4 consoles rounds 4+.

I think Lab Disruption being the highest level version should drop like any tier relic but radiant.   That would have been cool.  Vosphor ?? 

-------------

When I needed Dante and his weapons them being drops was cool.   Like Gauss, Like Voruna.    But after you get those guys... those become worthless loot rolls..   I don't know how to fix that.   I definitely would NOT have wanted to just use capillaries that would have taken way longer lol.   

Spawns are the main problem of Armatus. I would forgive every other aspect of this node if it just had higher enemy density, at least in the Steel Path.

Anyway, I think it would be weird if the rewards included Lith relics because the enemy level is pretty high.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

Mars can be a lith farm if you only do 1/4 consoles rounds 4+.

I think Lab Disruption being the highest level version should drop like any tier relic but radiant.   That would have been cool.  Vosphor ?? 

-------------

When I needed Dante and his weapons them being drops was cool.   Like Gauss, Like Voruna.    But after you get those guys... those become worthless loot rolls..   I don't know how to fix that.   I definitely would NOT have wanted to just use capillaries that would have taken way longer lol.   

Waiting for demolists to destroy the conduits takes too much time. And even then you can't sit in A rotation indefinitely with that strat. Mars is a proper meso farm. Not a lith farm.

Making this a lith farm would fill in a farm gap that desperately needs filling.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, VibingCat said:

Spawns are the main problem of Armatus. I would forgive every other aspect of this node if it just had higher enemy density, at least in the Steel Path.

Anyway, I think it would be weird if the rewards included Lith relics because the enemy level is pretty high.

The level is irrelevant as lith relics have no proper endless farm unlike every other relic. Especially when prime items are put into lith relics just as much as the other 3 so trying to say liths should be a low level drop alone is ignorant.

hace 13 horas, ConDucktorWhirl dijo:

uncalm ocean of enemies

I felt that😂

We basically drown on enemies on Alchemy while in this disruption the enemy spawn is hard capped.

Dante being part of the drop and being able to buy it with the new currency.. I just did 4 rounds and got enough for almost the Neuro, Syst and Chas, leaving another run for the bp. Meanwhile Gauss felt like an eternity to latter have it to drop like water. 

• Like 3

i hate to be a $&*^ but making this a lith relic farm is probably the dumbest thing i have heard, mainly cause why would getting lith relics from a end-game node make sense, surely a farm like that needs to be closer to the start of the game?, also, you complain about hepit but it can be done faster then any of the disruption missions, also, getting dante's weapons and parts just makes the farm faster and the store is a pity system for when the games RNG screws you over, everything else i can agree with, spawns are too low and the fact that keys only drop from two enemies out of... what? 7 is very bad, especially when its inconsistent, the keys can either drop from normal or eximus and theres no way to tell, also, while i don't agree with making the node a lith relic farm, i do think that lith relics should be a part of the drop tables as well as all the other relics.

Mars can be infinite.  I think the Lith are in C and B.  Unlike the other disruptions where the lower relic is only in C and falls away at 4+ rounds.

As far as taking to much time.. bull crap.  Especially if you have anyone helping you.  Takes longer to get the keys and run them to the console.  When u fail conduits there is also negative buffs and one of them can speed up demolysts lol.

(although now that they revamped disrupt I could see how its prob a tad slower than when people go after demo's.   It was 5+ mins per round for C rot in a squad trying to kill and it was 5+ mins solo letting them blow...  I haven't farmed for relics since revamp yet) 

8 hours ago, Duo_Strikes said:

i hate to be a $&*^ but making this a lith relic farm is probably the dumbest thing i have heard, mainly cause why would getting lith relics from a end-game node make sense, surely a farm like that needs to be closer to the start of the game?, also, you complain about hepit but it can be done faster then any of the disruption missions, also, getting dante's weapons and parts just makes the farm faster and the store is a pity system for when the games RNG screws you over, everything else i can agree with, spawns are too low and the fact that keys only drop from two enemies out of... what? 7 is very bad, especially when its inconsistent, the keys can either drop from normal or eximus and theres no way to tell, also, while i don't agree with making the node a lith relic farm, i do think that lith relics should be a part of the drop tables as well as all the other relics.

I did specifically say "a farm that WASN'T rerunning capture". It's not about speed per se. My best time on hepit is 19 seconds. But the constant load in/load out gets boring very fast. it doesn't actually encourage group play nor does it provide anything "fun". Making this a lith farm would make farming liths actually engaging and worth it. You and I both know that there's more content coming. There will ALWAYS be more content. Don't try to pull that "endgame" card crap because the only real endgame is fashion frame. I don't want a pity system for it. I want them to pick one. You already have your "pity system" in the form of plat. Since meso, Neo, and axi already have their own endless farming missions, I see absolutely no reason as to why the only proper way to farm lith should be a capture mission. Disruption encourages skill and efficiency in a way that actually makes me want to be faster and better with each run. I don't necessarily need it to be the "fastest". I just need it to be engaging and actually rewarding for efficiency. Unlike Defense, Excavation, defection, and god awful survival. It's open and ISN'T time gated per reward. Granted neither is defense but holy hell spamming the same 2 abilities gets too boring and braindead for my playstyle.

4 hours ago, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

Mars can be infinite.  I think the Lith are in C and B.  Unlike the other disruptions where the lower relic is only in C and falls away at 4+ rounds.

As far as taking to much time.. bull crap.  Especially if you have anyone helping you.  Takes longer to get the keys and run them to the console.  When u fail conduits there is also negative buffs and one of them can speed up demolysts lol.

(although now that they revamped disrupt I could see how its prob a tad slower than when people go after demo's.   It was 5+ mins per round for C rot in a squad trying to kill and it was 5+ mins solo letting them blow...  I haven't farmed for relics since revamp yet) 

Wait it was taking you over 5min per round????? Ouch. I'm able to maintain 2-3min per round solo. Waiting for the demolists takes too long for my speed. Between 40sec-1min is just too long to wait. I already have to wait between 8-15seconds inbetween rounds. 

1 hour ago, ConDucktorWhirl said:

I did specifically say "a farm that WASN'T rerunning capture". It's not about speed per se. My best time on hepit is 19 seconds. But the constant load in/load out gets boring very fast. it doesn't actually encourage group play nor does it provide anything "fun". Making this a lith farm would make farming liths actually engaging and worth it. You and I both know that there's more content coming. There will ALWAYS be more content. Don't try to pull that "endgame" card crap because the only real endgame is fashion frame.

honestly, fair enough if you want a relic farm that isn't just capture, i just don't think a lith relic farm should be at the end of the game, also, i'm only calling it "end-game" cause its at the end of the star chart, its not actually cause its the endgame, its just one of the last things you get access to before steel path, as i mentioned, i really think a dedicated lith relic farm should be earlier in the star chart where you get most of the lith relics so a different disruption say on venus or something where you get lith relics only would be a good idea to me mainly cause it gives people a main source of lith relics that isn't just capture.

Edited by Duo_Strikes
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Duo_Strikes said:

honestly, fair enough if you want a relic farm that isn't just capture, i just don't think a lith relic farm should be at the end of the game, also, i'm only calling it "end-game" cause its at the end of the star chart, its not actually cause its the endgame, its just one of the last things you get access to before steel path, as i mentioned, i really think a dedicated lith relic farm should be earlier in the star chart where you get most of the lith relics so a different disruption say on venus or something where you get lith relics only would be a good idea to me mainly cause it gives people a main source of lith relics that isn't just capture.

Again. Treating relics like each type of relic should be gatekept by enemy level makes NO sense as you are going to need lith relics just as much as the other 3 when new primes come out. It's such an ignorant stance and it needs to stop. new players still need axi relics for primes. Veteran players still need lith for primes. They are NOT a measurement of skill or value. If you are THAT dead set on making this Axi, then rework EVERY relic disruption mission like so:

Olympus, Mars: Lith relics at Rot C

Ur, Uranus: Meso Relics at Rot C

Apollo, Lua: Neo Relics at Rot C

Armatus, Deimos: Axi Relics at Rot C

But the idea of shifting reward tables just because something new came out is such a waste of time and resources that it's just better and easier to make this a Lith farm.

Edited by ConDucktorWhirl
Changed "than" to "then"
  • Like 1

Again. Treating relics like each type of relic should be gatekept by enemy level makes NO sense as you are going to need lith relics just as much as the other 3 when new primes come out. It's such an ignorant stance and it needs to stop. new players still need axi relics for primes. Veteran players still need lith for primes. They are NOT a measurement of skill or value. If you are THAT dead set on making this Axi, then rework EVERY relic disruption mission like so:

Olympus, Mars: Lith relics at Rot C

Ur, Uranus: Meso Relics at Rot C

Apollo, Lua: Neo Relics at Rot C

Armatus, Deimos: Axi Relics at Rot C

But the idea of shifting reward tables just because something new came out is such a waste of time and resources that it's just better and easier to make this a Lith farm.

i mean, i'm mainly suggesting a disruption with a lith relic farm on venus cause i want more disruption nodes in the game and it wouldn't take too many resources cause all it would need is a name and it can be an exact replica of the neptune disruption but with lith relics for rewards instead of credits but sure, i totally want the farm i'm already happy with when it comes to the rewards to become a axi relic farm when apollo is already a fantastic axi relic farm already.

3 hours ago, Duo_Strikes said:

i mean, i'm mainly suggesting a disruption with a lith relic farm on venus cause i want more disruption nodes in the game and it wouldn't take too many resources cause all it would need is a name and it can be an exact replica of the neptune disruption but with lith relics for rewards instead of credits but sure, i totally want the farm i'm already happy with when it comes to the rewards to become a axi relic farm when apollo is already a fantastic axi relic farm already.

So then you agree that because Apollo already exists, this new node doesn't need axi relics on the drop table?

So then you agree that because Apollo already exists, this new node doesn't need axi relics on the drop table?

what i think is there are better ways of making a disruption lith relic farm then making armatus into that farm.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Duo_Strikes said:

what i think is there are better ways of making a disruption lith relic farm then making armatus into that farm.

The only benefit I could see to making an enitrely new node for lith relics on venus is the fact that as it stands we have 3 Grineer Disruption nodes, 1 infested, and 2 corpus. Making it on venus would give us a balance of 3 grineer and 3 corpus but, lets be honest here, that's such a minor nitpick that it's not worth humoring. We sure as S#&$ didn't need another dead node. Once people get Dante and his weapons this node becomes useless unless you are going for riven transmuters which is also such a small niche thing that it isn't worth humoring. The node is fresh, there's still time to change it for the ultimate better by making a farm for something worth rerunning for years to come. The current table isn't it in the slightest. There is no reason to gatekeep liths to lower level missions as I have stated multiple times and your lack of evidence to prove me otherwise means that there is NO reason why this node can't be the lith farm.

It was never going to be anything more than a clone of Sedna with Gauss replaced by Dante.  

A lith disruption farm would be nice but so would an axi farm that is an alternative to disruption.  However, yes I don't think it makes sense to have liths in sanctum here either.   I don't see why disruption has to stand alone above other gametypes and specifically on one node.

As far as the actual gameplay of sanctum disruption; my first impression was solo SP incursion and it took under 5 seconds to reach every demo and 5 seconds to kill.  Impossible to ever go the wrong way with zero looking.  That barely qualifies as disruption.  The spawns were terrible and majorly slowed the mission down.

They nerfed the mechs as well.  They are nowhere near as tanky as they were in sanctum before the update.  My primer was killing bonewidow 10 rounds in SP.

Edited by Lord_Drod
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, Lord_Drod said:

It was never going to be anything more than a clone of Sedna with Gauss replaced by Dante.  

A lith disruption farm would be nice but so would an axi farm that is an alternative to disruption.  However, yes I don't think it makes sense to have liths in sanctum here either.   I don't see why disruption has to stand alone above other gametypes and specifically on one node.

As far as the actual gameplay of sanctum disruption; my first impression was solo SP incursion and it took under 5 seconds to reach every demo and 5 seconds to kill.  Impossible to ever go the wrong way with zero looking.  That barely qualifies as disruption.  The spawns were terrible and majorly slowed the mission down.

They nerfed the mechs as well.  They are nowhere near as tanky as they were in sanctum before the update.  My primer was killing bonewidow 10 rounds in SP.

Explain why you think it makes no sense to have lith relics in the sanctum. I've already covered my bases on why gatekeeping relics based on enemy level is just a stupid mindset to have.

17 hours ago, Lord_Drod said:

Disruption will remain the top game mode for me because it rewards skill by not being time gated and casual players can remain confident in pressing on as they only need to complete 1 conduit to win the round. The better you are, the faster you will get the rewards. 

On 2024-03-31 at 12:57 AM, ConDucktorWhirl said:

This new mission node offers NOTHING new. The dante and weapon parts can be bought with the capillaries that drop from the Necramech Demolysts so why the hell are they ALSO part of the drop table???? I was desperately hoping that the tables for this node were going to be all Lith relics so that we could, finally, have a proper lith farm that wasn't rerunning capture over and over and over again. Maybe make the melee arcanes the "Universal medallion" drop for this node? 

The entire lab already had no enticing drops to begin with, why so surprised? Labs are from a reward perspective the worst DE has done in a while by a longshot.

And I'd say the disruption got the best of it... at least it got increased reward from playing it on SP: more capillaries. The rest got #*!% all.

The best way of farming tome mods is actually spamming normal mirror defense and extract at round 4, the best way of farming tennokai mods is spamming normal alchemy and extract at 4 cruicibles, the best way to farm melee arcanes is spam normal assasination and the survival got no drops at all. In the Zariman we had thrax, here we have nothing.

• Like 1

On 2024-04-01 at 10:54 PM, ConDucktorWhirl said:

The only benefit I could see to making an enitrely new node for lith relics on venus is the fact that as it stands we have 3 Grineer Disruption nodes, 1 infested, and 2 corpus. Making it on venus would give us a balance of 3 grineer and 3 corpus but, lets be honest here, that's such a minor nitpick that it's not worth humoring. Once people get Dante and his weapons this node becomes useless unless you are going for riven transmuters which is also such a small niche thing that it isn't worth humoring. There is no reason to gatekeep liths to lower level missions as I have stated multiple times and your lack of evidence to prove me otherwise means that there is NO reason why this node can't be the lith farm.

Allow me to humor you then, you keep saying that I am gatekeeping relics but the main issue is simply that void fissures are gated based on level already, DE designed them that way themselves, due to void fissures being gated based on progress in the star chart, relics are as well and on top of that, reversing the relic farms when most people wouldn't even be able to use said relics for said fissures wouldn't make sense either, say you put a Axi relic farm at the start of the star chart and give newcomers a better means of accessing Axi relics, they wouldn't be able to use said Axi relics until they got much further into the game ( or were taxied to the fissures but that would require veterans to take them there ) whereas, if they made it Lith, they would be able to use those relics right out of the gate since every new player gets access to Lith void fissures pretty quickly.

Every relic farm aside from lith are in good places :
Meso is on Olympus, which is before the Meso void fissure planets.
ur is on Uranus, which is halfway through the Neo fissure planets.
Apollo is on Lua, which you unlock after second dream, which is unlocked as soon as you get to Neptune, which is before the Axi relic planets.

Each relic farm is in a good place for where the fissures are on the way to the end of the star chart and putting a Lith relic farm at the end has three problems :
1. Your idea of it makes it so Dante is harder to farm for those that have yet to unlock steel path as they get less capillaries and it leads to being more on par with time of voruna's farm, which a lot of people agree was somewhat of a slog, myself included.
2. it wouldn't make sense for a Lith relic farm, the relics you use at the start of the game to have one of their best farms at the end of the game.
3. The veterans get their Lith relic farm at the end, which is a good thing but it isn't where it needs to be when it comes to newcomer progression.

That's why i am so adamant on having a disruption lith relic farm on venus cause its a place that newcomers can use when they get to it to have a better source of relics faster then heading to Olympus or Hepit while also being fully accessible to all veterans, not just ones that have done new war and whispers in the walls and deadlock protocal, which is what Armatus requires you to have done, that and Corpus demolysts are just easier to deal with then Grineer so... its a better introduction to disruption then Olympus is along with lower levels and making it nothing but Lith relics makes it less punishing for said newcomers to fail while they are trying to learn the ropes of the new gamemode.

On 2024-04-02 at 11:24 AM, Lord_Drod said:

also, for your case, the damage attenuation that the Necramech demolysts have scales based on players and while i still think they are not tanky even with a full squad, i feel something that would help the issues you have is make dockets spawn from not only the rogue robots but the murmur as well, increase the distance demolysts spawn away from the dockets and give them a speed boost to put them more on par with the speed of the other demolyst types, the fact they are also more vulnerable to crowd control then other demolysts also makes them easier to deal with and of course, no nullifying pulses and fixing the issues that they have with getting stuck on the geometry of the nodes.

Edited by Duo_Strikes
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Duo_Strikes said:

Allow me to humor you then, you keep saying that I am gatekeeping relics but the main issue is simply that void fissures are gated based on level already, DE designed them that way themselves, due to void fissures being gated based on progress in the star chart, relics are as well and on top of that, reversing the relic farms when most people wouldn't even be able to use said relics for said fissures wouldn't make sense either, say you put a Axi relic farm at the start of the star chart and give newcomers a better means of accessing Axi relics, they wouldn't be able to use said Axi relics until they got much further into the game ( or were taxied to the fissures but that would require veterans to take them there ) whereas, if they made it Lith, they would be able to use those relics right out of the gate since every new player gets access to Lith void fissures pretty quickly.

Every relic farm aside from lith are in good places :
Meso is on Olympus, which is before the Meso void fissure planets.
ur is on Uranus, which is halfway through the Neo fissure planets.
Apollo is on Lua, which you unlock after second dream, which is unlocked as soon as you get to Neptune, which is before the Axi relic planets.

Each relic farm is in a good place for where the fissures are on the way to the end of the star chart and putting a Lith relic farm at the end has three problems :
1. Your idea of it makes it so Dante is harder to farm for those that have yet to unlock steel path as they get less capillaries and it leads to being more on par with time of voruna's farm, which a lot of people agree was somewhat of a slog, myself included.
2. it wouldn't make sense for a Lith relic farm, the relics you use at the start of the game to have one of their best farms at the end of the game.
3. The veterans get their Lith relic farm at the end, which is a good thing but it isn't where it needs to be when it comes to newcomer progression.

That's why i am so adamant on having a disruption lith relic farm on venus cause its a place that newcomers can use when they get to it to have a better source of relics faster then heading to Olympus or Hepit while also being fully accessible to all veterans, not just ones that have done new war and whispers in the walls and deadlock protocal, which is what Armatus requires you to have done, that and Corpus demolysts are just easier to deal with then Grineer so... its a better introduction to disruption then Olympus is along with lower levels and making it nothing but Lith relics makes it less punishing for said newcomers to fail while they are trying to learn the ropes of the new gamemode.

also, for your case, the damage attenuation that the Necramech demolysts have scales based on players and while i still think they are not tanky even with a full squad, i feel something that would help the issues you have is make dockets spawn from not only the rogue robots but the murmur as well, increase the distance demolysts spawn away from the dockets and give them a speed boost to put them more on par with the speed of the other demolyst types, the fact they are also more vulnerable to crowd control then other demolysts also makes them easier to deal with and of course, no nullifying pulses and fixing the issues that they have with getting stuck on the geometry of the nodes.

Riddle me this. What non vaulted prime sets can be completed using ONLY lith relics?

Edited by ConDucktorWhirl

19 minutes ago, ConDucktorWhirl said:

Riddle me this. What prime sets can be completed using ONLY lith relics?

Well, you might not believe it, but for beginners, Ducats are significantly more important than a full prime set.

Edited by kadlis12
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, kadlis12 said:

Well, you might not believe it, but for beginners, Ducats are significantly more important than a full prime set.

If it's ducats that are more important then tell me EXACTLY why new players would need a lith farm specifically when olympus exists for them. The tier of relic for new players becomes pretty irrelevant when ducats are involved. especially when the current most expensive common drop (Braton Prime Receiver) is available in all 4 tiers of relic. As is all of Fang prime, Burston prime, paris prime.....wow relic tiers as a whole are pretty redundant since "new players" can still find new player primes in "late game" relic tiers.

Yeah no, there truly is no proper argument that could possibly be made as to why this new node can't be all lith relics. Especially when there is a genuine argument to be made that new players shouldn't really have access to them until at least MR 10.

32 minutes ago, ConDucktorWhirl said:

If it's ducats that are more important then tell me EXACTLY why new players would need a lith farm specifically when olympus exists for them. The tier of relic for new players becomes pretty irrelevant when ducats are involved. especially when the current most expensive common drop (Braton Prime Receiver) is available in all 4 tiers of relic. As is all of Fang prime, Burston prime, paris prime.....wow relic tiers as a whole are pretty redundant since "new players" can still find new player primes in "late game" relic tiers.

Well, why exactly do You need another lith farm? You do not, right? You just want... If new players are not supposed to have any needs or wants, you do not have any rights for those either.

33 minutes ago, ConDucktorWhirl said:

Yeah no, there truly is no proper argument that could possibly be made as to why this new node can't be all lith relics. Especially when there is a genuine argument to be made that new players shouldn't really have access to them until at least MR 10.

Well, I cannot make any arguments as to why this disruption should drop any relics at all either. And why not make it Requiem Relics? There is no disruption for them, is there? Here we go!

• Like 1