Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not enough enemies in the new Armatus disruption. Was SP modifier turned off?

The amount of enemies in the new Armatus disruption feels like they are the same on normal, and Steel Path side. Did Digital Extremes forget to turn on the SP modifier or something? I would be lucky to find even 5 enemies in the minimap at most.

This is the normal amount of regular enemies in STEEL PATH run. This is far too little enemies. The new demos are not that difficult.. If the amount of enemies scales up with your squad, then that needs to be turned up, or tweaked a bit more. This is difficult in solo sometimes to get even dockets to drop, because there's barely any enemies to kill. As someone who enjoys more challenging content blah blah blah.. This is kinda making this new mission feel a bit bad for me. I am used to the normal amount of enemies in SP, and this is not it. Just look at the minimap. I've been standing here for half a minute, before taking this screenshot.. So I could get a more realistic screenshot, of what the real amount really is.

nimet-n.png

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Turboameeba said:

If the amount of enemies scales up with your squad, then that needs to be turned up, or tweaked a bit more. This is difficult in solo sometimes to get even dockets to drop, because there's barely any enemies to kill.

It feels like a bug.  I have noticed that, regardless of PC or console host, the spawns in Steel Path Armatus are very low.  When playing single player Steel Path Armatus, they are even lower than when in a group.  This isn't how Steel Path spawns are supposed to work.

I'm hoping it's a bug, because right now just getting a docket to drop is the hardest part of this node.  I'll make a bug report thread in the appropriate forum and link to this thread, unless I can find that it has already been reported.

• Like 2

I think it's a purposeful change because disruption is too hectic for standard players, if it's a change it's nice but it shouldn't affect the spawning of the enemy from the disruption key.

1 minute ago, Famecans said:

I think it's a purposeful change because disruption is too hectic for standard players, if it's a change it's nice but it shouldn't affect the spawning of the enemy from the disruption key.

While true, even if a part of the community finds the gamemode to be hectic it's like there aren't other several nodes, and far easier ones, both in regular and steel path. So they can practice and learn the ropes beforehand. I hope these numbers go up.

On 2024-03-31 at 1:25 PM, Famecans said:

disruption is too hectic for standard players,

If it is too hectic for them why the  hell do they do it SP? 

On 2024-03-31 at 12:23 PM, Turboameeba said:

I've been standing here for half a minute, before taking this screenshot.. So I could get a more realistic screenshot, of what the real amount really is.

Chances are the most enemies are stuck on terrain somewhere or are literally over or under you. The enemy radar is quite limited in horizontal plane and some of the tiles are pretty huge and have 3 levels.

Edited by Zakkhar

On 2024-04-03 at 10:32 AM, Zakkhar said:

If it is too hectic for them why the  hell do they do it SP? 

Chances are the most enemies are stuck on terrain somewhere or are literally over or under you. The enemy radar is quite limited in horizontal plane and some of the tiles are pretty huge and have 3 levels.

Nah the spawns are indeed stupidly low compared to other SP missions, I was getting more than than him but not a lot