The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Disruptive chroma kit and players

I'm simply just running along doing missions on frost or dante and multiple times they start yelling and saying why did you give me overguard?

I think chroma needs to get a tweak or something so that they are not as disruptive telling me not to play the game/use abilities

• Like 6

It's actually crazy how the issue is SO CLEAR yet the only thing being nerfed is 1 new frame because everyone is noticing the issue only now and he is the only new factor so they immediately point at him.

The problem isn't dante, The problem is overguard conflicting with old (and dead af) mechanics.

• Like 4

If we are really going to list off all the things that are disruptive:

Trinity blessing is disruptive to Chroma,

Shock Trooper is disruptive to my elemental combos.

And that is just the tip of the iceberg of things that are directly disruptive to others.

There are a lot of things that are disruptive, some on a greater level than others. I think that is what DE is referencing with some being on a much greater level of clarity than others not trying to get at all of the nitpicks.

You are right that Chroma is up there in terms of being disrupted more often than others.  I don't think he needs a full scale rework but he definitely needs something in order to shine because there are a ton of things that makes him not shine in the brightest light like Wisp's reservoirs negating Chroma's received damage and benefits it would've provided.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Waeleto said:

The problem isn't dante, The problem is overguard conflicting with old (and dead af) mechanics.

If a lot of newer WF disruptive your old WF, maybe the old one is THE ONE need fixing. Or maybe it's maybelline

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Waeleto said:

It's actually crazy how the issue is SO CLEAR yet the only thing being nerfed is 1 new frame because everyone is noticing the issue only now and he is the only new factor so they immediately point at him.

This build invalidation has existed since the days of speedwa and Equinox players have been matched together.

Equinox casts 3! giving Nova +50+(80 with augment, 110 with aura and augment!) power strength!

Speedwa has transformed into a slowwa! look at them! they are mad!

As you said, its just become so more apparent since everyone wants to play with the new frame that overguard is broken with older frames and mods that rely on mechanics that OG negates.

A simple fix, would be to adjust it so any dmg taken by OG would assist Vex armor to reach its full potential both in shields and hp dmg. 

As for hunters andrenaline, a weak 40-50 efficiency through OG could suffice.

But DE would never.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, -ShadowRadiance- said:

This build invalidation has existed since the days of speedwa and Equinox players have been matched together.

Even before that. I remember Raid EV Trinity in groups spamming for Overshields with negative duration slowly killing my Nekros.
Every single time they used EV I had to dump my energy of Equilibrium stopped working.

A lot of CC was disruptive and just flat out bad IMO. Hydroid and Zephyr used to send enemies flailing around the map.

There was also Magnetize and like half the weapon arsenal that it didn't work with. Esp shotguns. Then Mag players be like "Look at my damage".

• Like 1