Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSN Dante Unbound: Hotfix #6

The last Hotfix unintentionally changed this week’s Deep Archimedea missions, modifiers, deviations and risk variables, so we’ve reverted it back to its previous state. It will properly refresh as scheduled on Monday at 0:00 UTC. You will not lose any Research Points in the revert. 

Fixes: 

• More fixes towards Conduits in Armatus Disruption missions having glowing blue orbs. 

For full visibility on our Hotfix plans for next week, please see our PSA here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1392156-dante-unbound-our-plans-for-next-week-3555

For list of known issues for Dante Unbound, visit our dedicated thread: 
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1388578-dante-unbound-known-issues-thread/

• Like 1

That initial nerf to Dante was pretty brutal lol.  Dante's Over guard and overguard in general has several variables..  Im no WF expert or anything but this is what I saw on Dante:

• Max Overguard cap.  (Just before nerf I was able to hit 71k overguard with my Dante.  That was just 175% strength + Molt Augmented).  I don't know how much is needed in Steel Path but that seemed like a good start.  I Have used Kullervo in SP though and I don't remember when he gets up to lol max.. 
  • Stack amount.  How much Overguard Dante builds up per cast of light and triumph.   This part felt extremely horrible after the nerf.  You should be able to hit OG Cap quickly! (1-2 casts of triumph).   In SP I imagine you will be taking more damage than you can repair even with the new midway numbers.
  • Damage to Overguard.  Am I crazy or did the nerf also change how much damage Overguard took?  Before nerf I was paying a little attention to how Dante and others were maintaining their Overguard.   Everyone seemed to keep it pretty easily.  After the nerf I was fighting in the same places and I started noticing it was getting eaten pretty easily..  It seemed like Dante would have to just sit and spam Overguard non stop.  

Haven't played with adjusted Dante yet but those are my thoughts after the nerf.  Max cap can be whatever.  OG base amounts should be STRONG. 

Since Overguard blocked Rage/HA did anyone check to see if it blocks Adaptation to? 

-----------------

Everyone was so angry with Dante nerf but what made me angry was the whole Omnia FIssures.  The whole void fissure system needs a revamp instead of omnia.

• Universal Reactant pick-ups are a MUST (and already exist in RJ fissures)
  • Fissures should STAY Tiered.  Each tier should offer 1 straight forward mission and 1 endless.
  • Every Tier should have access to ALL tile sets (AKA map diversity)

I like Omnia for bringing  new maps but I do not like the mode at all.   You get 15? seconds to pick a relic between rounds.   I hate having access to my entire list of relics.  I cant even scroll them all in 15 seconds little lone pick one.   Search doesn't help either since I just use what I got the most of.   And although I'm not picky about rewards I at least like it when everyone else is using relics from the same tier.   

I do not see myself using Omnia Fissures at all right now.   I think Omnia should take a dirt nap and Void Fissures should get a more wholesome and thought out Revamp.   We have 50+ Warframes now and people cant play all the ones they want to play as is....  Its time to start stop/slow down on frames and start iterating on older parts of the game. (Fissures, Bounties, Railjack)

• Like 1