Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×

Incredibly high level with restrictions and random loadouts don't mix.

While Duviri/Circuit Steel Path can be excused due the bigger pool of choices and getting stronger due decrees, Elite Archimedea boils purely to "get lucky with a good loadout and less strict negatives"

I got 3 frames highly dependent of energy. My negatives are "no operator", thus no armor strip against these level 400 enemies, or zenurik energy regen and "enemies drain energy from up close", while the current stage has "enemies are invincible unless up close".

No energy means I can't build up overguard or keep skills up. Enemies draining my energy aside the invincible enemies that also drain energy means I can't do anything.

I lost this week's "lottery" and now depend of other players that won the "lottery" to carry me through elite.

• Like 5

Relevant supporting feedback:

4 minutes ago, VibingCat said:

Hi, if you tell me which warframes you have this week, maybe I can help you. 

Completely irrelevant to the topic of the thread.

1 hour ago, Hexerin said:

Completely irrelevant to the topic of the thread.

I apologise for assuming the OP might have wanted a solution to their problem.

Everyone faces the same heavy parameters that significantly increase the game's difficulty. In Archimedea, our objective is to assess these modifiers and thoroughly prepare before beginning. Sometimes, a single ability or mod can address multiple challenges. For instance, when confronted with health loss, inability to enter operator mode, and energy drain triggered by enemy proximity, I realised Equilibrium would have been invaluable. And it proved effective. My intention is not to boast but to underscore the importance of preparation. Utilise all available resources, carefully review the parameters, consider which Helminth ability you could infuse, select the most efficient arcanes, apply additional formas to your gear if necessary, have energy pads and crewmate on-call, and delve deep into optimizing your builds.

I have checked your loadout, there's a lot you could have done if you had been willing to invest in those weapons.

Edited by VibingCat

21 minutes ago, VibingCat said:

I apologize for assuming you might have wanted a solution to your problem.

Everyone faces the same heavy parameters that significantly increase the game's difficulty. In Archimedea, our objective is to assess these modifiers and thoroughly prepare before beginning. Sometimes, a single ability or mod can address multiple challenges. For instance, when confronted with health loss, inability to enter operator mode, and energy drain triggered by enemy proximity, I realised Equilibrium would have been invaluable. And it proved effective. My intention is not to boast but to underscore the importance of preparation. Utilise all available resources, carefully review the parameters, consider which Helminth ability you could infuse, select the most efficient arcanes, apply additional formas to your gear if necessary, have energy pads and crewmate on-call, and delve deep into optimizing your builds.

I have checked your loadout, there's a lot you could have done if you had been willing to invest in those weapons.

Go here if you want to help other players: https://forums.warframe.com/forum/38-players-helping-players/

Your posts here are off topic.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, VibingCat said:

Everyone faces the same heavy parameters that significantly increase the game's difficulty

Everyone doesn't face the same loadout choices though.  

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, MrDugan said:

Everyone doesn't face the same loadout choices though.  

In the worst imaginable scenario, simply refrain from unlocking Archimedea for that week. Remember, you can review the parameters before deciding whether to access it or not. Netracells now offer significant rewards since their drop table was improved, and they require much less time to complete. Skipping Archimedea occasionally is perfectly acceptable, in my opinion.

In a more favorable scenario, you might accept the challenge and equip your warframe with survivability mods and abilities to support your team, even if you won't be able to efficiently eliminate enemies. Alternatively, you could take the opposite approach, depending on the modifiers you encounter.

Since this mode is designed for multiplayer, discuss your loadout with your team to determine what would be most beneficial. Don't give up too easily; work together towards victory.

9 hours ago, VibingCat said:

In the worst imaginable scenario, simply refrain from unlocking Archimedea for that week.

No, the solution to DE's terrible design is *not* "just don't play this week lol". The solution is for DE to not implement RNG loadouts (or balance them better, but they are unwilling to put that much effort into it - see the builds on loaned weapons in the Circuit, they are objectively and undebatable trash, and DE just doesn't care *at all*).

• Like 6

I want to echo that I don't think it's defensible that someone who fully has the capability to clear the level of content might be locked out because they don't have every weapon in the game available. I'm a fairly veteran player with a large arsenal but I had to be saved by the 'bug' that caused the loadouts to rotate because all but one of the nine weapons I was given on the first day was something I had deleted to clear inventory space years ago (basic Kama, ack+brunt, Kraken, I forget the rest but you get the quality of options I'm talking about).

It's one thing I guess if DE wants to encourage a larger arsenal, but if someone's trying to be F2P even Duviri didn't provide as big of a wall as this does, since Decrees can make up for bad gear and at worst you're only stuck with it for one run, not the entire week. And I do think that's important and it's not worth being a jerk about "well farm plat for slots then" because the game has never required that of players before, and this far in it's a bit late to start. I think the modifiers are cool, I'd like to see the game mode focus on those and not on having to spend resources maxing out gear you're never going to use anywhere else (and might never even have to use again in Archimedia).

In the meantime what's going to happen - and is already happening - is that people with poor options for gear in a given week are just going to get carried, and I don't think that's a good place for what is otherwise a fun game mode to be.

Edited by phelan1988
  • Like 3