Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×

There are issues with the augment:

• Enemies sometimes don`t attack the enemy affected by decoy.
  • The enemy affected attacks me even when invisible.
  • It would be better if the affected enemy`s movement speed is decreased or stops moving completely.

I like the augment however it`s very inconsistent, also Loki needs more to his abilities as he is still underwhelming. Does he need a rework? NO does he need to be a damage dealer? NO but he needs a revisit to improve on what he has already to make him fight smart and strategic.

• Like 2

You're so right! Hopefully they address some of these issues. If enemies attacked the decoy consistently, accurately, and without delay, I think Loki could be in a really good spot. Unfortunately they do not do this. This needs to be addressed or the augment is just bad. Really hope DE doesn't leave Loki out to dry, he really needs his augment to work properly. 

I've made a similar post here:

19 hours ago, owendawgx said:

You're so right! Hopefully they address some of these issues. If enemies attacked the decoy consistently, accurately, and without delay, I think Loki could be in a really good spot. Unfortunately they do not do this. This needs to be addressed or the augment is just bad. Really hope DE doesn't leave Loki out to dry, he really needs his augment to work properly. 

I've made a similar post here:

I`ll take a read of it when I get the chance. The thing that`s irritating is that multiple hotfixes has come but none for the augment, they have not fixed the issues with finishers, that issues has been in the game for years, they finally look at it and did nothing to fix the core issue with it, which is inconsistency.

But back to Loki, yeas I want the augment to be consistent but more importantly Loki needs a revisit, the augment changes how you use him which is very good and how augments should be but you should not have to use an augment because the ability is bad the ability should be good and the augment should change how you play the warframe like Yareli`s 2/3 augments and Equinox's 1 augment.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, (PSN)NinjaBlade626 said:

I`ll take a read of it when I get the chance. The thing that`s irritating is that multiple hotfixes has come but none for the augment, they have not fixed the issues with finishers, that issues has been in the game for years, they finally look at it and did nothing to fix the core issue with it, which is inconsistency.

But back to Loki, yeas I want the augment to be consistent but more importantly Loki needs a revisit, the augment changes how you use him which is very good and how augments should be but you should not have to use an augment because the ability is bad the ability should be good and the augment should change how you play the warframe like Yareli`s 2/3 augments and Equinox's 1 augment.

tbf I think Loki would be in a fantastic spot if the augment just worked properly. His 1 is certainly mediocre, but it at least doesn't instantly die now. And Switch Teleport is now essentially your own personal Volt Speed which is sick.