Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void fissure and reactant

1- make reactant party full map share (if i pick up then others 500m away get it as well)

this should be done long ago and there are no good reasons why not

2 - make reactant a resource that we can gather and store like others 

3 - add new key items to be crafted in Foundry , 1x for 10 reactants and 10x for 100 , they will be used to open relics without having to play missions

Scenario

Spend  some time farming  reactant solo with no relics opening

craft some keys 

add other players for relic opening

go to dojo

use trading post and select open relics option

everybody puts their relics to open and begins

???

1 hour ago, TotalEnigma85 said:

3 - add new key items to be crafted in Foundry , 1x for 10 reactants and 10x for 100 , they will be used to open relics without having to play missions

jackie-chan-meme.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TotalEnigma85 said:

1- make reactant party full map share (if i pick up then others 500m away get it as well)

I agree. This should be implemented. That said, I think a reason it hasn’t been is that making relics too smooth cuts into prime access sales.  Simple nuisances and wrinkles, like not enough reactant spawning and having to pick it up individually, add a bit more of a barrier between players and instantly acquiring all the prime parts they need. It’s a F2P game, so obstacles like this are to be expected. 

Again though, I would like to see shared reactant in the game. It already exists in void storms.  I don’t support your other suggestions, but shared reactant would absolutely be welcome. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TotalEnigma85 said:

Indeed.  After all, this is already done for railjack missions.

2 hours ago, TotalEnigma85 said:

2 - make reactant a resource that we can gather and store like others 

...and then you lost me.  What you're basically saying here is that you want to play the game without playing the game.  On top of that, this would result in overall plat devaluation, which may sound good in theory except what it really means is that players would need to sell more prime items to make as much plat as they currently do while DE would be making less money from plat sales because whales would need to buy less of it to get whatever they're looking for.

In short, doing those two things would hurt both DE and the players.

• Like 2

vor 2 Stunden schrieb TotalEnigma85:

That alone solves most problems. because I don't feel like surv at the moment. someone is always missing 1 reactant

shared reactant would be nice; it's already a thing for Void Storms (railjack missions), so there's really no reason it shouldn't be added into the main Fissures.

I highly doubt we'd ever get a free way to open relics, but being able to trade them in to a kiosk for Void Traces/Ducats... now THAT would be nice!

15 hours ago, Venus-Venera said:

That alone solves most problems. because I don't feel like surv at the moment. someone is always missing 1 reactant

Because people keep spreading for no valid reason.

RJ spreading (and also shared Reactant) has point - there are multiple tasks that need doing: RJ mainenance/defence, Outside tasks (can be done simultenously) , Piloting, Gunners etc. 

People being alone in every corner of the map of Survival is counterproductive for enemy spawns and player safety and shared reactant will only popularize this behaviour.

Edited by Zakkhar