Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Negative platinum

Alunaar

My account has been restricted due to the negative platinum on my account, when I try to login in to the game. The funny thing is, that on website I logged in and it says my balance is 197 platinum ( not negative) which makes no sense why the system says that I have negative platinum. DE please sort this out because this account restriction makes no sense at all, also I don't understand how this even happened since I didn't even enter the game for a big while. Besides that, I think it's really unfair setting a restriction on my account. 

13 minutes ago, Alunaar said:

My account has been restricted due to the negative platinum on my account, when I try to login in to the game. The funny thing is, that on website I logged in and it says my balance is 197 platinum ( not negative) which makes no sense why the system says that I have negative platinum. DE please sort this out because this account restriction makes no sense at all, also I don't understand how this even happened since I didn't even enter the game for a big while. Besides that, I think it's really unfair setting a restriction on my account. 

You are better off contacting support. This particular section of the forums is the least visited by anyone from DE other than moderators, but even if you put this in bug reports or feedback, it just isn't going to get a response.

However, it showing you as having 197p may be a bug. Do you remember how much plat you had before you last logged out and how much it says you need to pay to have your account unlocked? (Assuming it tells you.)

Sadly, DE has a reprehensible policy of breaking the kneecaps of whoever is holding "bad plat" once they realize it's bad. That means that if someone does something like a chargeback on their card after buying and spending plat, the person they gave the plat to, (or multiple people, presumably,) gets hit with the plat negative. And if you go below 0 plat, your account gets locked until you rectify the situation.