Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Since we have very strong extemely ammo efficient weapons with incarnons now, can we have a little ammo efficiency back on older AoE weapons?

JirB30

2 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

There's are reasonable arguments that they should be.  Personally I'd love it if PT were made exilus in some form.  Blast radius could be too, but the numbers on the current mods, even post-nerf are far too high for exilus.  (Or to be more accurate, the base radius of some AoEs are far too high.)  Same issue with making Reach exilus for melee. 

Those mods multiply your damage output by 4 times by virtue of hitting multiple targets. They deserve a normal mod slot and the fact people put them on most builds is a testament to their worth as a significant damage boost.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

Multishot doesn't count against ammo.

I'd welcome some more ammo on them, but I consider Aegrit to be good.  Not "Incarnon good" but still more than usable.  Doesn't need a riven to perform or anything special.  (Although I've been meaning to try it with Outburst.)  Probably will get more out of the coming armor adjustments than the average weapon too.

Talons and Scatanas hurt a lot more from the AoE ammo nerfs despite having much larger ammo pools than Aegrit.

Yeah but reason i say aegrit is it actually has interesting stats.

12 hours ago, Xylena_Lazarow said:

Fun fact: the Torid Incarnon, by far the most high IQ and skilled weapon in the game, has never inflicted self-damage!

Really Genius? Did you know that not all AoE weapons back then had Self Damage? The Torid was one of them, other examples being Staticor, Sonicor, Zakti, Tonkor, Simulor's Alt-Fire and Quanta's Alt-Fire.

8 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

other examples being Staticor, Sonicor, Zakti, Tonkor, Simulor's Alt-Fire and Quanta's Alt-Fire

Do you think those weapons should have self-damage too?

Should be obvious why I brought up the Torid in particular though...