Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×

The blue Archon Shard is really bad! ! take it away from my eyes

Posted (edited)

QmddmFgJryNrbVP12W2qiyv8LADdTMpX26YazjRL

OH! First of all, congratulations to myself for getting 5 blue Archon Shard and 1 TAU blue Archon Shard this week. This is too bad. The blue Archon Shard is not used so much at all.

1. I hope to be able to convert Archon Shards of different colors into each other, even if two are converted into one.

2. It would be great if there were other uses, such as adding Archon Shard to weapons or something like that.

3. Finally, if possible, please enhance the blue Archon Shard! ! !

I have configured my warframe in a reasonable way and use Archon Shard. Some warframes do need to use blue Archon Shard, but not many.

The point I am complaining about is that I have too many blue Archon Shards, and there is no other place to use the blue Archon Shards. The red Archon Shards and yellow Archon Shards are far from enough for me to use. Although I can get them through weekly rewards, It was redundant when I got the blue Archon Shard, and that's it for me right now.

QmRDWrnroM5fYD2voJ9z2kx9JuNUigyR8GEcNDUu

Edited by DevilCtor
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, DevilCtor said:

1. I hope to be able to convert Archon Shards of different colors into each other, even if two are converted into one.

I have great news for you regarding how Violet and Emerald shards are made! I see you have no crimson shards to help with this for now, but just have some patience; the shards will come as you play.

Anyways.. why do you think Azures = bad? Sure the Health/Shields/Armor options aren't going to help you do level cap, but then again, most things the basic shards can offer you are trivial additions at that point.
For Azure, those first three options add some decent survivability to certain frames, even on Steel Path. The energy max increase option lets you ignore more efficiency loss from Blind Rage without adding a Flow mod, and the health regeneration is a nice passive counter to the effects of Combat Discipline. If you turn them into a Violet or Emerald shard, your damage potential will surpass what you can gain from a Crimson shard.

If you are not finding a use for the Azure shards, perhaps you can try exploring more options within the game rather than assume there's an inherent problem with the shards. Or if you can't be bothered just wait a week or two and transform them into Violet and Emerald shards when you get the opportunity.

• Like 2

Azure Shards are my most sought after ones, followed by Amber Shards. I usually put 1-3 on every frame to get their max Energy to around 300, which is the most comfortable for me, without having to waste a mod slot for Flow and then usually one Amber for casting speed. I also use them to make Emerald Shards because those extra Corrosive stacks are amazing.

I would gladly trade your Azures for my Crimson's which I don't use.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, (PSN)Sentiel said:

Azure Shards are my most sought after ones, followed by Amber Shards. I usually put 1-3 on every frame to get their max Energy to around 300, which is the most comfortable for me, without having to waste a mod slot for Flow and then usually one Amber for casting speed. I also use them to make Emerald Shards because those extra Corrosive stacks are amazing.

Exactly how I do it, OP must be new to this .. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Azure Shards can give you:

1. Better shieldgate duration without using mods like Redirection;
  2. Increased max energy pool. At the same time you can free one slot from using Flow/Primed Flow;
  3. Emerald and Violet shards. Violet shards are very useful for frames like Nekros, Citrine, Volt, Gyre, etc. Emerald ones are for Saryn, Grendel, etc.

Edited by _GoodLuck_
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
18小时前 , SymbolicSunshine 说:

I have great news for you regarding how Violet and Emerald shards are made! I see you have no crimson shards to help with this for now, but just have some patience; the shards will come as you play.

Anyways.. why do you think Azures = bad? Sure the Health/Shields/Armor options aren't going to help you do level cap, but then again, most things the basic shards can offer you are trivial additions at that point.
For Azure, those first three options add some decent survivability to certain frames, even on Steel Path. The energy max increase option lets you ignore more efficiency loss from Blind Rage without adding a Flow mod, and the health regeneration is a nice passive counter to the effects of Combat Discipline. If you turn them into a Violet or Emerald shard, your damage potential will surpass what you can gain from a Crimson shard.

If you are not finding a use for the Azure shards, perhaps you can try exploring more options within the game rather than assume there's an inherent problem with the shards. Or if you can't be bothered just wait a week or two and transform them into Violet and Emerald shards when you get the opportunity.

I have filled more than 30 warframes with Archon Shards, and all blue Archon Shards have been replaced with tau. These extra blue Archon Shards really have no other use to me. If they can be sold, I will probably choose them. sell.

Sometimes the blue Archon Shard cannot replace the 'Primed Flow'. For example, when you want to use the purple Archon Shard, some warframes have very low initial energy. If you want to reach 500 energy, using the blue Archon Shard will hardly make a big improvement. Green Archon Shard can be used on almost all warframes, but I don't have many yellow Archon Shards to synthesize.

I have too many blue Archon Shards and I don’t want them at all.

Edited by DevilCtor
Typo
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
17小时前 , _GoodLuck_ 说:

2. Increased max energy pool. At the same time you can free one slot from using Flow/Primed Flow;
  3. Emerald and Violet shards. Violet shards are very useful for frames like Nekros, Citrine, Volt, Gyre, etc. Emerald ones are for Saryn, Grendel, etc.

I know that I have plugged in all the warframes that can use the blue Archon Shard. I also want to synthesize green Archon Shard, but I don’t have any extra yellow Archon Shard. I have all the extra blue Archon Shard. There are too many.

Edited by DevilCtor
Typo
  • Like 1

7小时前 , -AncientWarrior- 说:

Exactly how I do it, OP must be new to this .. 

em, when you have too many blue Archon Shards to use up, you will have the same headache as me.

7小时前 , (PSN)Sentiel 说:

If it's tradeable, I'd be happy to exchange it with you. I can accept 2 for 1.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Blue shards are great.

Regular blues can be used to make greens for corrosive strip

Purple shards are the best shards for melee frames and a lot of frames can make use of one energy max shard

Edited by Mr.Holyroller
  • Like 1

Am 13.5.2024 um 22:31 schrieb _GoodLuck_:

How the hell did you come up with that??? can you post the build?
because if you mean usual cc build, then this mod boosts energy better than arcane energize and also heals more:
https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Equilibrium
although nekros is mostly played with smeeta and it also heals passively. and if you need energy, then you probably have something like a “gloom” aura? So... nekros is also healed and energy doesn't run out with a sensible weapon in SP.

and 2 green shards are also extremely good for nekros. because cold+corr with fire rate arcane have similar performance to dmg warframes.
Of course I can never beat to Saryn. but the advantage of nekros is more ammo! So don't forget that either.

• Like 1

On 2024-05-21 at 8:44 PM, Venus-Venera said:

because if you mean usual cc build, then this mod boosts energy better than arcane energize and also heals more:

Equilibrium is overkill. You get tons of orbs after Desecrate. To replace the mod, about 1 or 2 tauforged shards are enough.

I didn't build my Nerkos properly because I rarely play him, but I made similar build for Citrine. That gave me one free mod slot (-equilibrium) and one arcane slot (-energize). Combined with Vazarin School you are invincible and have unlimited energy.

vor 3 Minuten schrieb _GoodLuck_:

Equilibrium is overkill. You get tons of orbs after Desecrate. To replace the mod, about 1 or 2 tauforged shards are enough.

I didn't build my Nerkos properly because I rarely play him, but I made similar build for Citrine. That gave me one free mod slot (-equilibrium) and one arcane slot (-energize). Combined with Vazarin School you are invincible and have unlimited energy.

this is extremely good warframe. Too bad I hardly see it in publics.
In any case, I will take your important contribution very seriously and test it long enough.

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, Venus-Venera said:

this is extremely good warframe. Too bad I hardly see it in publics.
In any case, I will take your important contribution very seriously and test it long enough.

I hope you do like my build/setup. Its very powerful

Edited by _GoodLuck_

Blue Shards are very useful to hit certain energy requirements on builds, provide squishy frames a consistent boost in armor and as others pointed out they are needed for purple and green shards.

I feel like blue shards on their own exist to patch up glaring weaknesses on some warframes and to ease general gameplay more than aiming to minmax.

A Parasitic Armor Rhino can use them to boost its iron skin through a ton of extra shields however.

I gave a full blue set to Banshee to make her more sturdy and play her more comfortably (her skills are already effective without the need to minmax, imo)

I found Nova's kit to work perfectly well without any addition bar casting speed. She got a Yellow for it with 4 blue for more tankiness.

In general however I'm a sucker for purple shards, so I am constantly in need of more blue to fuse for that sweet, sweet +75% melee critical damage.