The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tomorrow (15.05.2024) update 36 will be healthy

Tomorrow update will be bugless, very healthy update. Why? It's 36. ~36 is good body temperature (or at least used to be). Too bad we don't have 36.6 update and White Stalkee update.

Hope you have chill... with new Glaxion

Ok, I'll excuse myself with puns & such.

2 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Update tomorrow? Where you read that?

Tomorrow is the end of Nightwave, and this time the new Nightwave is starting immediately. So there should be an update tomorrow for the change.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PublikDomain said:

So there should be an update tomorrow for the change.

There should be a Patch tomorrow to implement the new Nightwave stuff, not an Update, Jade Shadow is still Next month as DE will still show her Skill set on the DevStream at the end of this month.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, (PSN)Sentiel said:

Tenet Glaxion is all I care about now until the June update, where all I will care about is the automatic trigger QoL.

Was it confirmed that the Tenet Glaxion and Kuva Sobek were coming out when the new nightwave starts? Could've just completely missed that part on my end, but if that is the case then that's pretty neat

5 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

Was it confirmed that the Tenet Glaxion and Kuva Sobek were coming out when the new nightwave starts? Could've just completely missed that part on my end, but if that is the case then that's pretty neat

Yeah, it's comming 15th.

Is that update 36 or just 35.6? I imagine 36 isn't coming until Jade next month.

Either way, hopefully they buff Radial Javelin, maybe make it a pseudo-exalted? 😀

35 minutes ago, Agall said:

Is that update 36 or just 35.6? I imagine 36 isn't coming until Jade next month.

After reading people posts, I think they indeed may do 35.N update. Still, Jade being "healer" would fit 36th update even more.

• Like 1