The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

People Leaving After One Round

I try to stick it out until after the  C rotation in most Nodes, BUT I will say I bail quite a bit after the first round doing the Circuit.  Mainly because I load in and usually forget to look at the cheat pop up on the map that shows you the frames and weapons, so while I am picking what I want (try to be as quick as I can, usually less then a minute) and comparing my loadout to the default loadout (sometimes mine is not better) I get pulled in, sometimes not even having picked my frame because some impatient person has to jump in....so in that case, yes, if I get pulled in without being able to choose what I want then I do leave after the first round.  

On 2024-05-26 at 3:57 AM, Chewarette said:

Your best chance at staying longer, even though not guaranteed, is to do Fissure missions. If there is one that grants Oxium, hop in there, usually people tend to stay 4 or 5 rounds. That will have the double benefit of grinding for Oxium simultaneously with other resources (Primes, Plats, Formas etc).

Starchart's regular (and SP) missions are usually done to complete the node for mastery.

As a general advice - don't focus "simple" resources, try to grind them while doing something else (as said above, while doing Steel Path Alerts, Fissures, Kuva siphons...), it will be more efficient.

Basically this. Learn to stack multiple farms with a clear primary in mind along with secondary, and tertiary needs. For example, if running void trace farms (best done with booster), try to do an Orokin void mission for argon as you passive farm. This method doesn't even have to be endless as I ran Ukko and Hepit 2 days ago for an hour granting about 75 argon when it was all siad and done.

On 2024-05-26 at 7:30 AM, Zakkhar said:

Loudout has nothing to do with it. It is simply not time effective to go over 5th round in SP circuit. Mission completion time increases but you do not get bigger prizes.

Getting the right decrees as you progress effectively transforms your loadout into a potential demigod meaning with a tricked out squad (especially at least one Dante), you can breeze through rounds almost effortlessly.

On 2024-05-25 at 10:36 PM, WubletJones said:

I'm comparatively new to Warframe (just over 600 hours but all in the past year) so is there a reason why people keep leaving endless missions after the first round?

Wave 5 comes along during defense and one or more of the people on the team bail almost every mission. Today I'm trying to farm Oxium and it's started to get frustrating.

Am I doing something to annoy my teammates or is this just an eccentricity of the player base? Should I just go back to playing solo?

Any time youre playing with randoms its likely to happen that way. Could be people having to go to bed or work or whatever. Or they got what they needed.

Or maybe they were leveling something for forma reasons and theyre done.

• 2 months later...
On 2024-05-27 at 2:40 AM, MagPrime said:

These are things I've run into, either for my reason to leave or others.

• Unlocking the node
  • Needed 5 rounds to finish off to R30
  • Got the reward they wanted
  • Bad lag
  • Someone sent them an invite to something else they wanted to do
  • IRL popped it's head in and they had to leave
  • The team isn't "efficient" enough
  • There's a Warframe they don't like
  • Loaded into the wrong mission

It sucks to be farming and not be able to just farm but that's one of the downsides of running the Public lobby; anything can happen.

Okay, I get some of these, but others are like, why not do something else at this point? If you want to farm for affinity, or rewards or smth, just go do the missions that aren't endless.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2024-08-06 at 7:27 PM, OriginalHex said:

Okay, I get some of these, but others are like, why not do something else at this point? If you want to farm for affinity, or rewards or smth, just go do the missions that aren't endless.

Keep in mind that some of those things I listed require other players to work quickly, the best way to make sure you get a full team is to run endless mission types as they're more popular and easier.  Keep in mind that not everyone has "better" nodes open, can find them, etc.

It's a complex situation with a variety of reasons for it happening and there isn't a right answer to fixing it.

On 2024-05-25 at 10:36 PM, WubletJones said:

I'm comparatively new to Warframe (just over 600 hours but all in the past year) so is there a reason why people keep leaving endless missions after the first round?

Wave 5 comes along during defense and one or more of the people on the team bail almost every mission. Today I'm trying to farm Oxium and it's started to get frustrating.

Am I doing something to annoy my teammates or is this just an eccentricity of the player base? Should I just go back to playing solo?

If you ever need to do more than the bare minimum, yeah, you either go solo or you expect the early extracting.

People will say "oh maybe they finished their thing," but those same people requeue immediately.

5 hours ago, 4thBro said:

People will say "oh maybe they finished their thing," but those same people requeue immediately.

They may have left to go put another forma on, and thus ready to jump right back in.

6 minutes ago, Hobie-wan said:

They may have left to go put another forma on, and thus ready to jump right back in.

I watch for that.

Even when they're doing that - leveling things - they extract after Rotation A and requeue without anything being either 30 or 0.