Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update Failures

[DE]Glen

When I open the Launcher i get "Graphics Card Unsuported" I have been playin the game 2 months, and i wake up 1 day and this happens! I just bought the 40$ steam starte package yesterday as well. I tried windows update, i treid downloading and updating drivers, as of the now the game is sayin game updating and taking along time, it looks like i uninstalled it and am re-installing it (which i did not uninstall it). has anyone have any problems like this, or have any ideas on a fix? i still have about an hr for update to finish (Damn Verizon DSL).

Does anyone actually answer these threads. It looks like there are plenty of problems and absolutely no help whatsoever. I did at one point have the game working but now it no longer works. I got rid of everything and re-downloaded,which made no difference at all. I changed passwords all sorts of other scenarios . All failed. Now I try again after 1 month and I get this :_

update failed  could not create file C:\Program Files (86)\Warframe\Downloaded\Public\Tools\PhysX\x64\PhysX3

access denied (0x00000005)

Have not the slightest clue what any of it means. Is there a fix? Or am I just wasting my time here?

I'm having a problem where the updater doesn't seem to want to accept the update. Update failed, update failed, update failed is what I've read countless amount of times. I've read the statement above on how to fix the problem, however; I didn't feel like I completely understood the point in doing so, so I didn't. While I didn't do what you offered which takes away the right for me to say, "That worked" or "That didn't work!" I do feel I should inform you of past events and occurrences. This isn't the first time this has happened, and I doubt it'll be the last, to be honest. The first time this updater error occurred; twas the second time I launched the game. After 4-5 hours of mind numbing game play and amazing fun, I encountered an unthinkable annoying error. I didn't really feel like trying to solve the problem because I JUST had APB Reloaded problems. I was thinking of uninstalling Warframe like I recently did with APB Reloaded, but I obviously decided against that choice. The next day when I went to launch the game, hoping for progress, I achieved it (or the game did). I played the game for the next couple of hours, and decided to close it. Then it happened again a couple of plays later. I was starting to think my luck was terrible. I had to verify the game cache of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 numerous amounts of times, and then I suffered from a problem occurring with APB Reloaded, and then Warframe. The second time, it solved itself as well, but now I'm on my third time, and it's not seeming to fix itself. I'm fed up with Steam problems, and I just want the games I patiently wait for / pay for to work. Understandably, it's a game in Beta, and bugs/errors will occur, however, this isn't the first game with issues. Verifying the game cache of Warframe doesn't solve the problems like it did for CoD: MW3. In fact, it makes it harder, because I sit there waiting for the game to basically re-install, and I end up with a broken Warframe anyway. As of right now, I'm trying another option provided via steamcommunity.com

It's not done as of right now, so I don't know if it'll work, but what I've done is:

1.) Computer

2.) C: Drive

3.) Program Files (x86)

4.) Steam

5.) SteamApps

6.) Common

7.) Warframe

8.) Tools

9.) Launcher Application

It's currently re-installing Warframe (which I've done before..to no avail) in hopes it'll work.

Thank you,

~Saevus Animus~

Updater is pretty poor, it always has been weak and after this latest patch even worse, how about a manual file we can DL and apply to fix get around this, mine is failing all day with a 25mb file, so sad please work on this cant play for two days now

I was having a problem for the past couple of days downloading the latest update. I messed around with the options and once I disabled the "Enable Aggressive Download" option it finished downloading the rest of the update without a problem.

i left the game beacuse of this problem and i want to know if it has been alredy fixed ; the problem is that every time i close the game ,the next day the update starts downloading again and i dont want to update the game every day, that would be absurd ,is it fixed ?, would like to come back, thanks 

Since the last update is cant download 434kb just stays at 0 and tells me update failed. Has this been fixed at all?

I have the same thing. I've sent them a Support Ticket, and waiting patiently for a response.

Let's hope it's just a temporarily problem on our end :)

Same here i can'd update

"Update failed!

Downloaded data was corrupted.

The update will be restarted shortly..."

WTF is going on, first the revards for alert mission's bugged, not this !??!?!?!

I hope you will fix this fast cuz i don't want to loose my daily revard cuz of another bug.

Same here i can'd update

"Update failed!

WTF is going on, first the revards for alert mission's bugged, not this !??!?!?!

I hope you will fix this fast cuz i don't want to loose my daily revard cuz of another bug.

same here, exactly the same message, and after it restarts, it fails again,

Same here i can'd update

"Update failed!

Yeah, I'm worried about losing my daily reward :( I got 7 days login thing, and I have almost lost it.

I hope this will be fixed soon :3

do i really have to run proxy to just simply play the game normally? because i have been playing warframe without proxies just before the new update.

my launcher kept restarting with no progress at all,i uninstalled steam version and went for the stand alone version,same problem.when i run the proxy though i can still download the update.Fix,please?

Edited by Itaru_Hashida