The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Normally at the end of a Cinematic Quest, DE give us a free toy to add to our arsenal. What might Jade Shadow bring?

On 2024-06-16 at 2:47 AM, Jivy said:

You can all laugh at me

Q: We’re getting “full control of the Stalker” with Jade Shadows. What does that entail? Will he be in the Arsenal?

Ford: I wish! The quest is played from the Stalker’s point of view. He’ll still be visiting you in Duviri as a playable character if you have that unlocked. There is an Easter egg in the event that you can discover by playing as Stalker, but he’s not going to be available as a full frame after this quest.

Where was this information from? Where's the whole interview? 

On 2024-06-16 at 8:47 AM, Jivy said:

You can all laugh at me

Q: We’re getting “full control of the Stalker” with Jade Shadows. What does that entail? Will he be in the Arsenal?

Ford: I wish! The quest is played from the Stalker’s point of view. He’ll still be visiting you in Duviri as a playable character if you have that unlocked. There is an Easter egg in the event that you can discover by playing as Stalker, but he’s not going to be available as a full frame after this quest.

Well all interest in the update went out the window then...

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Cram_Duahcim said:

Wheres the source of this interview?

And where's the source that its a helmet? 

Someone posted the interview on wf reddit, it's from gamerant 

As for the helmet, in jade shadows page on wf website it says there will be in-game cosmetics to allow us to adopt stalker's signature look so i'm ASSUMING and hoping it's his helmet 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Waeleto said:

As for the helmet, in jade shadows page on wf website it says there will be in-game cosmetics to allow us to adopt stalker's signature look so i'm ASSUMING and hoping it's his helmet 

I mean what else could it be? We have his armor set, his weapons.

Even Umbral Excal and Shadow Stalker share the same assets. Outside the loincloth, that's all we need.

My hope is we get the option to remove the scarf and add the loincloth as an Attachment.

Edited by Cram_Duahcim
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Cram_Duahcim said:

Even Umbral Excal and Shadow Stalker share the same assets. Outside the loincloth, that's all we need.

My hope is we get the option to remove the scarf and add the loincloth as an Attachment.

I'd LOVE that but for now i just NEED his helmet like please de, i'll buy even if it's 1000p

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Waeleto said:

I'd LOVE that but for now i just NEED his helmet like please de, i'll buy even if it's 1000p

I'm going to add two more words to this conversation:

War Incarnon.

And before anyone says "this isn't possible" remember our Amps are made of the same materials. Sentient material literally focuses our void energy.

It's a weakness...when they're living but they make excellent conductors to void energy. So technically lore wise: It should arguably be the most powerful incarnon in the game.

Also: next year will be the 10 year anniversary of Second Dream. So maybe then?

Edited by Cram_Duahcim
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Cram_Duahcim said:

War Incarnon.

And before anyone says "this isn't possible" remember our Amps are made of the same materials. Sentient material literally focuses our void energy.

It's a weakness...when they're living but they make excellent conductors to void energy. So technically lore wise: It should arguably be the most powerful incarnon in the game.

Also, War as a weapon was explicitly created because Hunhow couldn't go or send fragments into the void-bound Lua, so he sent the Stalker in with the Gazal upgrades and War. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Cram_Duahcim said:

War Incarnon.

13 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Also, War as a weapon was explicitly created because Hunhow couldn't go or send fragments into the void-bound Lua, so he sent the Stalker in with the Gazal upgrades and War. 

I'd LOVE war incarnon, maybe it could finally introduce something to help the huge impact stats on it

14 hours ago, Waeleto said:

Someone posted the interview on wf reddit, it's from gamerant 

Imagine it's just a sigil LMAO.

If we are doing stalker quest, i guess and prolly would be the correct reward is to give us Stalker as frame. Would make sense being in duviri all this time to get use to it.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, _Eclips3_ said:

Well all interest in the update went out the window then...

Im still excited for Jade though she looks amazing

5 minutes ago, Waeleto said:

stalker sigil already exists

Stalker phased sigil

13 hours ago, Cram_Duahcim said:

I guess its probably his ship skin :(

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jivy said:

Im still excited for Jade though she looks amazing

Stalker phased sigil

I guess its probably his ship skin :(

Ship skin seems to be a platinum purchase. So the quest will have a reward of some sort that's Stalker related.

3 minutes ago, Cram_Duahcim said:

Ship skin seems to be a platinum purchase. So the quest will have a reward of some sort that's Stalker related.

Hope so, the ship skin is pretty disappointing, would love a piece of armour or helmet or something other than a ship skin or orbiter decoration like Ballas's stick. Something more interactable. 

Edited by _Eclips3_

7 minutes ago, Waeleto said:

Everything i said in this thread aged horribly badly 💀

There are winners, and there are losers. It's okay.

Don't sweat it ^^

Meanwhile...  

On 2024-06-06 at 11:10 PM, Birdframe_Prime said:

Well, considering they were directly quoted on the DevStream as saying 'Jade Shadows will be how you get Jade' you can consider that the case there.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Quest Rewards

• Jade Warframe Blueprint

I think... that's my win.

1 minute ago, Cram_Duahcim said:

Was that the only reward.....

No, but people aren't too out-of-shape about the others.

Completing the Quest opens up the new game mode, giving access to the Clan Event at the same time, and also drops a new Captura scene and Display for your Orbiter.

1 hour ago, Birdframe_Prime said:

No, but people aren't too out-of-shape about the others.

Completing the Quest opens up the new game mode, giving access to the Clan Event at the same time, and also drops a new Captura scene and Display for your Orbiter.

No Stalker helmet.....damnit. 

Edited by Cram_Duahcim

1 hour ago, Cram_Duahcim said:

No Stalker helmet.....damnit. 

Spoiler warning but I swear if

Spoiler

our "Son" ends up being the Drifter or something as equally insane.

5 hours ago, Waeleto said:

Everything i said in this thread aged horribly badly 💀

Oh No Ugh GIF by Nickelodeon

Phyrric victory. You Stalker fanbros FINALLY get to play as your beloved husband outside of Duviri... In an Operation-exclusive version of a mission with no guarantee it will be back later