Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Game won't start after update on Xbox

I updated Warframe so I can play jade shadows but now my game crashes on startup, I can't even get past the first loading page before the game closes on my Xbox. Warframe has always worked fine before so idk what's up with it now after a simple 2gb update 

• Like 8

Ive waited in the dojo until the rest text said the update was successfully dropped, went to restart the game on my xb-x and I keep getting "unable to connect, please ensure you have the latest Warframe update installed" on the update screen :| 

Just now, JimmyKaeos01 said:

Ive waited in the dojo until the rest text said the update was successfully dropped, went to restart the game on my xb-x and I keep getting "unable to connect, please ensure you have the latest Warframe update installed" on the update screen :| 

I was getting that too but give it a minute it will make you update Warframe in Microsoft store but my problem now is after updating I can't even launch the game and I'm on Xbox too 

1 minute ago, (XBOX)daggers1969 said:

Cant load warframe since update on xbox just crashes after few seconds on loading screen

Same

• Like 3

1 minute ago, January000 said:

HELP! I updated the game on xbox and now my Warframe won't launch, I've tried restarting and that hasn't helped.

I'm having the same issue, idk what to do tbh I'm tempted to go try logging in on the PS5 maybe that will work?

• Like 1

Went to restart the game to receive the Jade Shadows update after seeing the update red text say it was successfully deployed.

Started the game and it says 0% Connecting and a black box appears saying "Unable to connect. Please ensure you have the latest Warframe update installed." 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, xNeoSAVGE23x said:

As the title reads. Whenever I try to load the game it sends me back to the Xbox dashboard. 

Hi! Can you please try a hard reboot (hold down the power button until the console turns off) then rebooting Warframe.

• Like 2

• [DE]Saske changed the title to Game won't start after update on Xbox

Man this kinda sucks, the only thing I could think of making my Xbox do this is if the update was corrupted but that can't be the case bc it seems the ENTIRE Xbox community is experiencing the problem too

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Toucan2889 said:

Man this kinda sucks, the only thing I could think of making my Xbox do this is if the update was corrupted but that can't be the case bc it seems the ENTIRE Xbox community is experiencing the problem too

One of my clan buddies is on Xbox and has managed to get in

Что то вообще не хочет запускаться, блин это печалит, служба поддержки тоже не отвечает, даже не знаю что делать, перезагружал Xbox, к сети переподключался, все в пустую 

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Official PSA here - we are aware of the issue! Thanks for your patience -- hang tight, we're working on it. 

Thank you I hope the fix goes well, I've been looking forward to this quest 

Edited by Toucan2889

7 minutes ago, January000 said:

Maybe we'll get some free stuff after this fiasco lmao

Ngl we better, this is kinda annoying. I understand that launching an update has its ups and downs but dude the ENTIRE Xbox community can't play the update rn. Community stream said the quest is only 25 mins long so by the time any of us get in the game all of our friends across platforms will have already completed it there will be a S#&$ ton of spoilers around even tho DE said to mark them as spoilers not everyone will