Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Update 12 Anticipation Megathread

Luminide

Do you know why people like Francis exists and people say "well he is a fktard but he is right"... because companies like DE earning money on YOU, thinking its just a game. And the million players too.

Beta game, its fine, got lot of bugs, well I spent some money, 20-30-40bucks. Not to mention when people got so excited how amazing this game is that they spent ridiculous amount of money, like 99$ and more to help the company out!

They got an awesome workplace, got an awesome office, full of amazing S#&$ that you payed for.

And all you get is a 6months old bug in transmutation where you can't get rare mods out of using 4 (different!) rare mods.

Where the game host leaves and game breaks and drop you back to the main screen, you loosing everything you got in the last hour (or more) playing.

Where they can't add a fking option to turn off dmg numbers on screen?!!!

ETC, etc, etc...

Man this game is in a sh!t state, but they earning good money because of YOU and people who don't give a sh!t that this is a PRODUCT AND YOU PAYING FOR IT!

I DEMAND MY CURRENT GAME WORK AS IT SHOULD BE!

NOTHING MORE (first)! JUST FIX THE DAMN THING!

P.S.: I got 50plat months ago from support, pointing out the issue with transmutation.

I made numerous support ticket since then, that the transmutation still not working (proved it with videos, where 3out of 5 rare transmutations

goes awesomely bad and you get common mods)

They replied and closed the support tickets saying thank you and they fixing it ASAP.

ALL THIS HAPPENED MONTHS AGO?!!!! MONTHS?!!!

WTF?!!!

Because some people like myself who have put money into the game to support the developer regardless of how slow things are going not only enjoy the game still but also have faith that the company will get things done.

Now shut up and quit making demands. It'll get done when it gets done, no sooner, no later.

Do you know why people like Francis exists and people say "well he is a fktard but he is right"... because companies like DE earning money on YOU, thinking its just a game. And the million players too.

Beta game, its fine, got lot of bugs, well I spent some money, 20-30-40bucks. Not to mention when people got so excited how amazing this game is that they spent ridiculous amount of money, like 99$ and more to help the company out!

They got an awesome workplace, got an awesome office, full of amazing S#&$ that you payed for.

And all you get is a 6months old bug in transmutation where you can't get rare mods out of using 4 (different!) rare mods.

Where the game host leaves and game breaks and drop you back to the main screen, you loosing everything you got in the last hour (or more) playing.

ETC, etc, etc...

Man this game is in a sh!t state, but they earning good money because of YOU and people who don't give a sh!t that this is a PRODUCT AND YOU PAYING FOR IT!

P.S.: I got 50plat months ago from support, pointing out the issue with transmutation.

I made numerous support ticket since then, that the transmutation still not working (proved it with videos, where 3out of 5 rare transmutations

They replied and closed the support tickets saying thank you and they fixing it ASAP.

WTF?!!!

Yeah, it really sucks that DE charges a subscription fee...  Oh, wait, you don't NEED to spend money on this game, and nothing is forcing you to keep playing.

ETC, etc, etc...

WTF?!!!

Without meaning to upset you further...

I think you missed the substance of the post this piece was responding to.

It really is only a game.

If you feel that your time, effort, and resources aren't being put to good use you should consider taking a break or finding a company that will do these things for you.

Games are supposed to be fun.

Fun is supposed to be enjoyable.

Warframe is a game... It's supposed to be these things.

If it annoys you and is no longer fun, you need to fire it and find something else that is. Otherwise, you are wasting your time and that is the most important commodity any of us have.

It started WEEKS ago

and has only intensified

you think this is bad? It's not even noon on the East coast of the US yet

I read ..."and has only InFESTIFIED..."

I lolled on my own joke :DDDD

*Good one H0PE /tap shoulders proudly*

GIVE US UPDATE OR I GO INFESTIFY THE FORUMZ!!!

Thats a word now! Blam!

Edited by H0PE

I know this sounds silly, but I am really into the lore of warframe, when can we get some more and bigger lore drops?

There's some lore in the Proxy War section of this: http://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/1wxhe6/de_steve_gives_us_an_overview_of_some_of_his/

I'm guessing the Stalker belongs to this "Veil" or the "Oracles", Veil sounds more Stalkery to me.

I know this sounds silly, but I am really into the lore of warframe, when can we get some more and bigger lore drops?

your not the only one... alot of people have made a connection with a earlier DE game called dark sector and this is apperantly it's sequel (but set so far into the future that nobody knows about hayden tenno and the rest of the events in it.) thats about all the backstory at the moment.