Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Update 12 Anticipation Megathread

Luminide

I know this is a rando=hype=thread but just to clarify Melee 2.0 will come after U12's release, Geoff et al confirmed in LS 21.

I would assume we'll be getting a comprehensive "How to" guide once Melee 2.0 hits for proper handling of our melee weapons?  We don't wanna lose fingers, or limbs, in the process of learning now do we?

So with U12 coming very soon everyone was talking about the air frame and I remember how just a few weeks ago everyone was trying to find the next prime frame now they all dont seem to care. I find this pretty funny does anyone else see this

Edited by Sasoka

So with U12 coming very soon everyone was talking about the air frame and I remember how just a few weeks ago everyone was trying to find the next prime frame now they all dont seem to care

It's all but confirmed that the next Prime was going to either be Loki or Rhino.  Volt Prime was a silly assumption by people because Zephyr's design shared a lot in common with Volt.

I don't really like this thing with polarized mod slots. Just switch their postitions? What for? What's the point? Weird.

Because when running multiple elements, how they combine is dictated by order, so you might want a polarity in a different slot for a certain combination.

E.g. cold, heat and lightning could give you

* Blast + lightning

* Radiation + cold

* Magnetic + heat

Depending on what order you put the mods in.

Edited by thegooseking

Okay...?

Why does it matter whether the focus is on the new frame or the prime frame?

No all I'm saying is how everyone would go for days without sleep just arguing about loki volt or rhino being the next prime and then DE says new air frame when we should all have seen a new frame coming and then all divert their attention to that in less than a second

Edited by Sasoka

No all I'm saying is how everyone would go for days without sleep just arguing about loki volt or rhino being the next prime and then DE says new air frame when we should all have seen a new frame coming and then all divert their attention to that

The new air frame was leaked a while ago, on Prime Time, the only reason it's being talked about more is that they showed us her skills in the U12 preview.