Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Update 12 Anticipation Megathread

Luminide

Everytime someones asks this question on here it'll take 10 more minutes to get out!!

;)

you want your beer that badly ? ;p

as for me its 10mp here - so my u12 will come in not lees than 18h (after work)

Edited by Cracken

I have a feeling (ohohoo!) that Vor's Prize is coming (tonight!) together with melee 2.0. As our dear Sheldon wrote in "what's to come" topic, Lore won't come in Update 12. Hope it's going to be released shortly after. 

Vor's Prize is even more awaited ( and mysterious) than upcomig Prime Warfame. ^^

I have a feeling (ohohoo!) that Vor's Prize is coming (tonight!) together with melee 2.0. As our dear Sheldon wrote in "what's to come" topic, Lore won't come in Update 12. Hope it's going to be released shortly after. 

Vor's Prize is even more awaited ( and mysterious) than upcomig Prime Warfame. ^^

Melee 2.0 will be arriving in a few weeks... Vor Prize (which is lore) was just started 3 weeks ago so don't even speculate about it coming today.

An interesting claim.

Seeing as how the stasis cannot be increased in duration (hardcoded, mods don't affect it) and it only lasts about six seconds.

Even you minimized the cost to 75% it's still quite a bit of energy, seeing as how you'll be stomping over and over to keep the enemies at bay with the high-end ones starting at level 40 going onwards, you'll be running out of energy within the first few waves and empty your supply of team energy dispeners within the next few.

Could please record a demonstration?

It is also worthy of note that Roar itself doesn't last very long and to maximize Stomp's reduced energy consumption you'd be required to pretty much kill Roar's duration.

Best Regards,

You would have to make a build balanced between roar and stomp. Or simply focus on stomp, roar will still provide some team bonus. And energy isn't something you should be worried about if you have a trinity, or even nekros with you, you can manage with the pickups, this is assuming you're playing with a team.. I'm not willing to provide a video demonstration. It would take too long for me to create, and is not worth the effort for this. You'll just have to try it out for yourself since I'm not the one needing any convincing here. It's your call anywho. 

Edited by DesuEx

I don't know about you, but I can breeze through nightmare nodes with Rhino. Enemies have a hard time popping my Iron skin because I'm too quick and hit hard. In most missions with enemies under level 30 they never pop my iron skin. I have to really get swarmed hard and even then that doesn't matter. I have 1140 shield with 680 hp. It'll be a way before they drop my Rhino. I don't even have him at his best either. I don't have vault mods to further improve, yet stomp has been a wonderful life saver for many.

You do know that Rhino's Charge is better than Excalibur's Slashdash right? It ignores armor (I believe) and has knock down ablities. While Excal's dash does slash damage which can have it's damage reduced according to what you fight.

The beautiful thing about Roar is it buffs the Rhino as well as everyone around him.

I honestly don't see how Trinity's Link is a wonderful thing. Considering it only reduces damage up to 75%. A Valkyr with maxed Steel Fiber and a maxed out Warcry can reduce the damage she takes to over 80% (estimating).