The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jade Shadows: Hotfix 36.0.3

[DE]Megan

I would like to report that there is a "bug" in the Ascension mission whereby when using Wisp and placing her 2 motes on the elevator, said Wisp player is unable to teleport to the either mote while using Breach Surge.

Thank you.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, PopocraftGD said:

It does help a bit visually but there's still a pretty clear line and I don't wanna roast my pc with dynamic lighting. Thanks anyway

image.png

Hey, I also had dynamic lighting turned off for the same reason. I'm also not particularly excited to need to run this, though I'm going to guess this will also require a code change -_- But was just trying to help a fellow Tenno out and share a possible temporary solution (or something to help them narrow in on what's causing the issue) until they get a chance to put in a fix. ^_^

Edited by wickedcourage
  • Like 1

Emblems on Protea Prime clips into her shoulders when using the original protea body. the location of the emblem emitter never changes to the location of the original frame. Protea Prime has no shoulder pads but Protea does. On the original Protea the emblems, are properly located on her shoulders.

Edited by Jedi_pup

I've been playing with jade for the last 2 days, and I'm here seeing if there's any tweaks that can be made possible.
1. Jade's dmg buff ability doesn't work with melee.
2. Jade's buffs aren't snapshotted while your swapping between the 3 available ones.
3. Vazarin revive buffs to speed, and the instant revives. Do not work with Jade's 3rd ability Ophanim Eyes.

These are a few features I think should be changed. There's more that I could say that would affect their balance, so I'll just leave that out.

• Like 1

can you provide a QoL cannon way of the inserting shards and combing shards, that can happen in cities.
if a player is in a party and has 2 shards and just gets a 3rd one in mission and without breaking the party, a player can just combine it to make a tau shard and insert into their frame, and still be able to continue playing in their party. portable wallie when?  

On 2024-06-20 at 5:28 PM, Divine_Intellect said:

What even is the point of this aacension mission type? It takes 8 minutes to clear on average so nobody will be doing any kind of relic cracking, if it is ever added to fissures. The gameplay of the mission itself is counter to warframes theme, fast paced parkour gameplay. After the event, and getting the frame an weapons, nobody will touch this mission. Once jade prime is out, even less will do the mission. DE consistently fails to cater to the entire community recently, rather than the select few. 

For example, cascade. Amazing mission type, can be done quick for casual players and can be a couple hours for hard-core level cap enthusiasts. Extremely rewarding, dropping arcane and bile materials, as well as parts on fissures. 

Disruption, second fastest yet the easiest mission to level cap, but again can be done fast for casual players. Great for stress testing builds for high level content (this is needed because for SOME REASON we STILL cannot freely adjust enemy level in simulacrum. What is the point of a testing room when level 200 enemies melt in one shot...)

Ascension: funny long elevator. That's it.

Do you know what I do on this mission? I grab a couple green kool-aid, put them on the elevator, and proceed to go in voidwalk mode on operator or mesmer skin for the next 5 minutes until it reaches the top. Then I do I little bit of actual, FUN, gameplay, kill the sister, absolutely slaughter hundreds of eximus in the "birthing chamber" right before extraction, and then I am forced to leave. 

The biggest issue I have is that there is such an easy fix here that would improve the mission by leaps and bounds, and please the hard-core half of the community. Make the elevator ride endless, and fast scaling like cascade. Or turn it into a survival mission at the end with enemies reaching high levels very fast to attempt to induce a forced extraction. Idk, something. 

The game is in a good state right now, but it could be miles better. The lack of repeatable endgame content is crushing, we are limited to disruption or cascade. The other mission types take 4+ hours to hit level cap. 

Amen. Couldn't have said it better myself.

• Like 1

After the Jade patch, I went into the depths by matchmaking, and it came out as an assassination mission. The goal was to annihilate 44 enemies. There were no enemies on the map, and the enemy coming from the floor was level 1. What kind of bug is this? Please resolve it quickly.

Jade's 'Glory on High', needs a 'Glory on Low' sound option. Her Glory pistols are horrendous to listen to for prolonged periods, to the point I've begun muting Warframe when I use Jade and listening to music instead. The sound team always does an incredible job, just this sound loop is unbearably irritating to endure. I would urge you to address this in the next hotfix, for our sanity.

Many threads on the topic;

• Like 3

Hey, what about "Greedy Pull"? It is completely broken only for me, or not only? It not pulling ammo, endo, mods, life support capsules, health and energy orbs, and much-mucht more etc... Not for host, not for client. Feels like Mag`s Pull (also as gelminth`s version, btw) just ingnoring this augment installed. Sadly, i see no words from DE about this issue in realized patchnotes. So, WTF with my "one love" Mag, DE? Maybe i`m to blind and just see no this issue in known issues list, or...

• Like 2

So....1 arcane per run.  5 arcanes.  10+17+19+19+21 = 86 total runs.

Statistically, the possibility to have only 2 of any weapon at this point is (95%)^84*(5%)^2.  This would be 0.013*0.0025 = 3.362*10^-5.  That's....I'm not happy about that percentage, but it seems like there needed to be a huge sampling size before I got into any reasonable realm of statistical likelihood.  At least now the complaint about being unreasonable is pretty much invalidated.

Where I do have a problem is Jade herself.  That BP doesn't drop.  You are required to get 450 of the resource to get a second Jade to feed the Helminth.  That means, if you are extremely lucky, you can do about 18 runs and have the three components drop as RNG loot with the BP as your singular purchase.  You then have to double that to get the parts to actually drop...because at a 1:20 drop rate you won't get 2 of everything (on average) in 20 runs.  On average, you'll need 40 runs minimum...

I ask this because you're fusing the "pity" system with a required grind, and the result is a "pity" system that literally requires grinding.  It's kind of silly, but that's really what you get with these garbage drop chances.  I...really think that a review of the logic held within would be to the benefit of DE as a whole...because this feels less like a smoothing of bad RNG and more like a sneaky back-door grind increase that people won't see because you're showering them in loot now.  Of course, once the event is over we'll be back to Harrow levels of bad drop rates on a mission type that is...unlikely to stay relevant once the majority of people get the one big reward (player chosen arcanes).

• Like 1

When I try to mod my Tenet Plinx (innert radiation) the game instead fuses the new element with one of the elements radiation is made from (example cold generates blast and electricity).

Did I miss some memo on how modding works or is this a bug?

Thanks!

• Like 1