Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did Juggernauts get a major buff or are they bugged?

While doing the event missions, I kept seeing juggernauts taking almost no damage. Even when full stripped the damage they take, has become almost non-existent. Even when hitting them with things that would oneshot acolytes and archons and necramechs, they barely feel a tickle.

Did something go wrong with the damage rework?.

They are still pretty killable, but are not worth the time it takes to kill them atm.

Edited by VENDOMINUS
  • Like 1

I assume you are talking about SP? There they behave like they used to - taking damage pretty much only at the belly.

edit: To be precise - at SP, a fully armor-stripped juggernaut should have at least 2M HP. Except for the weak points, you can do max 500 damage per second. Only for weak points the damage attenuation is so meager as the one for accolytes.

Edited by kadlis12
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, VENDOMINUS said:

They are still pretty killable, but are not worth the time it takes to kill them atm.

They go down easily with melee weapon built for heavy attack damage. That's one of the few things I see that can bypass most of the damage reduction.

• Like 1

if you're talking about solo, steel path, remember that DR is 1/4 there. In most cases when I get to them, the teammates have already tanked the damage attenuation. Hitting them at the weak points also does negligible damage with when DR is capped.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, VENDOMINUS said:

if you're talking about solo, steel path, remember that DR is 1/4 there. In most cases when I get to them, the teammates have already tanked the damage attenuation. Hitting them at the weak points also does negligible damage with when DR is capped.

I am talking about a full squad steel path. Smack the juggernaut with 12x combo heavy attack and watch it flop over.

11 minutes ago, pisces13 said:

I am talking about a full squad steel path. Smack the juggernaut with 12x combo heavy attack and watch it flop over.

Yep. DR builds per hit, so a concentrated, single hit or shot can take them out asap. A bullet hose gun maximizes the DR and most squads don't try to coordinate and stop shooting long enough for the DR to expire.

My observations was that they are far more tanky than they were before, with maxed attenuation.

It's probably because of the increased hp pool, while the attenuation output stayed the same.

• Like 2