Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Archon Boreal "Aerolysts" Cause crash

Denny

I have tried archon boreal 3 times today . Each time he summons his ads (Aerolysts), The game completely crashes.

Weapon is used changed between missions. glaxion, burston, Kuva hek. Only happens when i shot the ads or they were summoned. 
Warframe - wukong

EDIT: I did it.. I dont know the reason for the crashing. But i did it solo as a change. That worked for me.

Edited by Denny
  • Like 8

• Denny changed the title to Archon Boreal "Aerolysts" Cause crash

Same here. I can't finish the mission for the same reason. I made two attempts same results as the rest. Bug reported: WAR-4050169

Edit:
I used Valkyr Prime, Latron Prime incaron, Lex Prime incarnon, and Praedos. pet was Panzer Vulpaphyla

second Edit:
I was able to complete the boss fight by playing solo.

Edited by VioletGoblin

I can also confirm Aerolysts are causing crashing 

I was host, all three squad members of mine crashed and had to rejoin. I was hiding in void mode to let them rejoin and when they would, they would crash soon after engaging the aerolyst. 
I assume this is related to particles or some graphic settings. I presently have my graphics set to minimum without any damage numbers, the other squad members all confirmed they had their settings on high with damage numbers enabled. Two members were on console, one on PS5 and one on Xbox One S. Myself and the remaining squad member were both on PC. 

edit for clarity: I did not experience a crash, stuttering, or performance issues personally. My squad crashed multiple times. There was only one Aerolyst, Boreal, and no other enemies. 

Edited by BrimstoneBrute
  • Like 2

I have had three crashes during the final stage of the Archon mission.
All three crashes occurred at the moment Aerolyst was summoned.
I have not experienced any crashes during last week's Archon mission, the last BOREAL, or in my recent gameplay.

アルコン討伐ミッションの最終ステージで3回クラッシュしました。
3回とも前回のがAerolystを召喚した瞬間でした。
先週のアルコン討伐ミッション、および前回のBOREAL、また最近のゲームプレイではクラッシュは起きていません。

• Like 2