The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2024 - Twitch/Steam Drops, Transcribed Broadcast, & Co-Streaming!

On 2024-07-12 at 12:31 AM, -MElHiOR- said:

Erm... I don`t get it... My account linked to stem. And i can just watch stream on steam and get Saryn Prime and AX-52 Rifle? Or i must do something else?

I remember asking about this for a previous years TennoCon. Never got an official reply, but someone else said to watch the broadcast stream at the top of the steam store page for Warframe. Be aware that there is NO way to track drop progress in Steam, unlike how you can in Twitch via the "drops" page.

Its been a while, but I recall seeing a non-tradable/non-marketable item appear in my steam inventory that automatically got redeemed in Warframe when I next launched the game from Steam. I had already linked my warframe/steam accounts before hand so not sure if that is a requirement.

• Like 1

On 2024-07-12 at 5:01 AM, -MElHiOR- said:

Erm... I don`t get it... My account linked to stem. And i can just watch stream on steam and get Saryn Prime and AX-52 Rifle? Or i must do something else?

I think you mean twitch, but yeah. You watch the stream, once it’s over, you go to the ‘drops and rewards’ section under your profile icon. From there, you claim the reward. In a few minutes, you should receive the drops. Good luck!

5 часов назад, icarus_floats сказал:

I think you mean twitch, but yeah. You watch the stream, once it’s over, you go to the ‘drops and rewards’ section under your profile icon. From there, you claim the reward. In a few minutes, you should receive the drops. Good luck!

No. I mean Steam and drops for watching on Steam.

13 hours ago, -MElHiOR- said:

No. I mean Steam and drops for watching on Steam.

The following was taken from instructions given for Tennocon 2020, I don't know if they are still applicable:

To receive a Drop through Steam, you must be logged into your Steam Account! After watching any TennoCon/TennoLive panel for 30 consecutive minutes, you’ll be rewarded a Drop Token. To redeem Steam Drops, go to your Steam Inventory, redeem the Token and when you log in next, your items will have been added to your in-game Inventory. Please note: these Tokens will not be tradeable.

5 часов назад, (XBOX)GawdSamIt7473 сказал:

The following was taken from instructions given for Tennocon 2020, I don't know if they are still applicable:

To receive a Drop through Steam, you must be logged into your Steam Account! After watching any TennoCon/TennoLive panel for 30 consecutive minutes, you’ll be rewarded a Drop Token. To redeem Steam Drops, go to your Steam Inventory, redeem the Token and when you log in next, your items will have been added to your in-game Inventory. Please note: these Tokens will not be tradeable.

Oooh, i thought this was a new feature this year... Thanks buddy.

On 2024-07-05 at 11:42 AM, [DE]Taylor said:

Steam Drops:
If you’re unable to watch on Twitch, you can also watch our TennoCon broadcasts on our Steam page to earn the Drops above!

Here's how to earn them:

• Watch 30 minutes during each segment (TennoCon and TennoLive) to receive the item in-game
  • Watch the official stream on Steam in your web browser or Steam client (on the Steam event page or Warframe store page)
  • You must be logged in with Steam account that has launched and connected a Warframe account
  • Items may not show up in Steam inventory, but will get granted to the Warframe account and show up in the player's inbox. Please check in-game first if you do not receive a notification on Steam.

Added further details on how to claim Steam Drops!

• Like 1

On 2024-07-05 at 3:42 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

Steam Drops:
If you’re unable to watch on Twitch, you can also watch our TennoCon broadcasts on our Steam page to earn the Drops above!

Here's how to earn them:

• Watch 30 minutes during each segment (TennoCon and TennoLive) to receive the item in-game
  • Watch the official stream on Steam in your web browser or Steam client (on the Steam event page or Warframe store page)
  • You must be logged in with Steam account that has launched and connected a Warframe account
  • Items may not show up in Steam inventory, but will get granted to the Warframe account and show up in the player's inbox. Please check in-game first if you do not receive a notification on Steam.

From linked you Warframe account to your Steam account:

If you DO NOT have any items displayed, then you do not have any currency Steam Economy purchase, and would NOT be able to link your accounts. Please note that there is no additional benefit to linking a Steam account to a Warframe account other than to view purchases made from the Steam Economy.

As is, we require Steam Economy purchases to link Warframe to Steam, is that going to change before TennoCon or not?

10 hours ago, Leo.lev said:

From linked you Warframe account to your Steam account:

As is, we require Steam Economy purchases to link Warframe to Steam, is that going to change before TennoCon or not?

I don't think that page is accurate, I was able to unlink and link my Steam account (note: there's a 1 week cooldown before you can link again) despite not having any Tennogen purchases (Warframe does not even show up in my Steam inventory), and I did get the Steam drop in at least 2019, and probably also 2020 because I have two extra rank 0 Hydroid Primes.

On 2024-07-07 at 2:21 AM, sinhadhp3 said:

Hi, is there other time that we can claim the drop prize pls? The time i need to watch that stream is around 3AM (21th July) at my place so it is hard for me to stay up late and watch it. I live in South East Asia (GMT+7)

youre better off (if possible) leaving your device with the better twitch tv plugin to collect your rewards running over night than to stay up if you can't. I hope you have a nice night tomorrow

For the AR-52 Rifle the Warframe page here says "watch any TennoCon stream for 30 mins between 11:30 and 16:30 ET" but timeplan on Warframe Twitch says "TennoCon stream starts at 17:00 ET". Im a little confused lol, so the TennoCon stream must be starting earlier than 17:00 and the showed timeplan on Twitch is wrong?

I am also confused. The news, website and forum are saying the stream starts at 11:30 ET am (Eastern Time). But the Tennocon starts already at 11:00 am (CET). This is a time difference from almost 6 hours. Must the streams not start at 11:00-11:30 am (CET)? Did your team maybe make a mistake with the timezones?

Edit: I have taken a look on the Twitch Channel and it really seems, that the Tennocan 24 will not be shown live this year and with a time difference of 6 hours.

Edited by Mihari-san

9 hours ago, (PSN)DRDx84 said:

For the AR-52 Rifle the Warframe page here says "watch any TennoCon stream for 30 mins between 11:30 and 16:30 ET" but timeplan on Warframe Twitch says "TennoCon stream starts at 17:00 ET". Im a little confused lol, so the TennoCon stream must be starting earlier than 17:00 and the showed timeplan on Twitch is wrong?

https://www.twitch.tv/warframe/schedule is in your local time. It shows 17:00 GMT+2 for me, which is 11 AM in London, Ontario, which is when the "Welcome to Tennocon" stream starts.

4 hours ago, Mihari-san said:

I am also confused. The news, website and forum are saying the stream starts at 11:30 ET am (Eastern Time). But the Tennocon starts already at 11:00 am (CET). This is a time difference from almost 6 hours. Must the streams not start at 11:00-11:30 am (CET)? Did your team maybe make a mistake with the timezones?

It's 11 AM ET. https://www.warframe.com/tennocon#giveawaysandextras says the drop starts at 11:00 AM ET, this forum post says 11 AM ET, https://www.warframe.com/tennocon#schedulesandmaps shows the Welcome to Tennocon 2024 stream starts at 11 AM ET.

Edited by --N--

Can the original post be edited to also include how to get drops for people NOT on Steam. As it is, it's implied you can only get drops if you link your Steam account... even if you are not on Steam, nor playing on a PC at all.

OR, add a note in red that the following info is for people ON STEAM ONLY and that others just need to link their account of choice to their Twitch account for the drops.

Also maybe clarify which app, Twitch App or Warframe App as there is a Warframe App.

14 minutes ago, Maverynthia said:

Can the original post be edited to also include how to get drops for people NOT on Steam. As it is, it's implied you can only get drops if you link your Steam account... even if you are not on Steam, nor playing on a PC at all.

OR, add a note in red that the following info is for people ON STEAM ONLY and that others just need to link their account of choice to their Twitch account for the drops.

Also maybe clarify which app, Twitch App or Warframe App as there is a Warframe App.

People not on Steam can only get the drops from Twitch, because "You must be logged in with Steam account that has launched and connected a Warframe account" (but yes, it could be made clearer that that section is only for players on Steam).

It says "official Twitch iOS App", that should be pretty clear.

Why are we downloading such a huge update 40 minutes before Tennocon is meant to start, well over 10.5 gigs of data?

I can download at 550 (Megabits) (68.75 Megabytes) a second and it's going at 32 (Kilobytes) a second, is there any way to speed it up the servers seem slower than normal.

Edit: The time until it's finished downloading states 1 hour 45 minutes. :sad:

Finally updated at 2:15 AM. Now WF won't load.

Edit: At 3:55 AM game still wants to download 29 gig of info after rechecking for updates, which crash the computer trying to download it.

6:00 AM still downloading. :shocked:

8:30 AM still downloading 9 gig to go missed the Tennocon in the relay. :(

Update:
At 10:00 AM The game finally finished downloading all the update, but now when it runs the game goes to load but just sits there not responding crashes the computer or I have to task manager to force close it..

Edited by Slayer-.