The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Incarnon meter missing for clients

MobyTheDuck

After the hotfix, the Incarnon meter under the aiming reticle no longer shows for clients. Weapons work like normal (although I managed to start incarnon with 0 charge once), but there is no indication of the incarnon being charged, even missing the "full" sound.

Works normally if you host.

• Like 13

I have this exact issue only occurs as client the ping generally doesnt matter ( even with lowest ping it occurs )  also almost never happens as host 

19 hours ago, MobyTheDuck said:

After the hotfix, the Incarnon meter under the aiming reticle no longer shows for clients. Weapons work like normal (although I managed to start incarnon with 0 charge once), but there is no indication of the incarnon being charged, even missing the "full" sound.

Works normally if you host.

Not only the Incarnon meter and charge sfx bugged, but also challenges too. Thanks to Rhino resurgence, I managed to build Boltor Prime and slap its Incarnon Genesis adapter on it and whenever I was a client for ESO missions, not only was the incarnon meter missing but also the challenges which also didn't track at all. I was on the 2nd challenge and that was to kill 100 enemies with its incarnon form and I did that and nothing popped at all. When I went back to the arsenal, it still showed 0/100. When I went into ESO solo to top off the last levels by myself, the incarnon meter came back and the challenge popped up and tracked properly. 

I was coming to make a post about this very thing. Instead I'll just add it happened to me, too. In fact, it would happen even if I was running solo, so I don't know if it's a client issue.

You can transmute your incarnons after 1 headshot, but it gives a much lower magazine size.

EDIT: Disregard it seems that this is a mechanic that I was unaware of.

Edited by Mayhem00
Irrelevant information to the topic.

Hi folks, we're having difficulty reproducing this issue internally. Can you please share the following:

• Your loadout when this issue occurred
  • Video / screenshots of this issue occurring
  • Whether a host migration had occurred 
  • If this issue happens consistently across all missons, or if it is specific to certain missions/tiles/etc. 

Thanks!

• Like 1

I've had it in elite deep archimedea and I had protea, catchmoon kitgun primary, bronco prime (the incarnon itself) and tenet... I forget, you can see the exact loadout I used in my account as it's still there as "#EliteArchi" or something like that, I'll only change that one next week.
The very first mission with mirror defense I did not have the incarnon HUD indicator (I was client) and no migration happened during that particular run, not sure if previous runs could affect it as I did play a few other missions.

I also had Incarnon meter/UI issues last week, but only in EDA.  My Furis Incarnon's UI showed up in all other missions, including in the Simulacrum, but as a Client in 2 different EDA runs I was missing the UI, although the weapon behaved as normal.  I haven't tested as a Host in EDA, and neither run featured a Host Migration beforehand.  My full loadout was Revenant with Trumna/Furis (Incarnon)/Azothane, in case that is relevant.

I've noticed this happening twice now, both in the final mission of an Archon hunt, with Wukong and Burston Prime/Lex Prime incarnons. No host migrations, but always as a client.

• For me the issue is present in every mission type, on all incarnon weapons and all frames (I took 10 mins to test them all out, the issue is there).
  • I cant upload a video to this forum, there's no "attach" option when writing this reply.
  • The UI is the exact same thing when you're using a non-incarnon weapon.
  • There is no random aspect for me, it always happens when i join others as a client, regardless of pre-made party or randoms (tried both extensively)
  • Restarting warframe doesn't solve the issue for me, I've restarted the game after every mission for 2 hours when I was running Extermination fissures.
  • The only time when the UI elements are there is when I host.
  • Like 1

Presents as follows:

• Only when Client
  • Latron wraith incarnon. Have not tried other incarnon weapons yet.
  • Secondary thing I've noticed is pixelization of the text on my UI.
  • Have tried restarting, rebooting computer, and waiting for computer to become completely cold before restarting (worried of an overheat possibility)

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Hi folks, we're having difficulty reproducing this issue internally. Can you please share the following:

• Your loadout when this issue occurred
  • Video / screenshots of this issue occurring
  • Whether a host migration had occurred 
  • If this issue happens consistently across all missons, or if it is specific to certain missions/tiles/etc. 

Thanks!

Loadout:

Happened with several different loadouts. Happens with both innate Incarnon and unlockable incarnon.
- Loki with Felaxr, Laetum and Stropha, when I was doing Archon.
- Frost with AX-52, Lato Vandal (with Incarnon) and Glaive, on Relic fissure missions
- Wisp with Nagantaka Prime, Furis (with Incarnon) and Edun, on Deep Arch.
- Loki with Miter (with Incarnon), Lato Vandal (with Incarnon) and Glaive, on a Kuva relic fissure, right now.

Screenshots:

Spoiler

Hosting, solo.

uCgTHy0.jpeg

Client, with squad.

blSlF3K.jpeg

5tWhnzQ.jpeg

Hosting, with squad.

heLDWE4.jpeg

1SKGab1.jpeg

tHWZJnw.jpeg

CuXpSMF.jpeg

For comparison, this is a screenshot from the Jade Shadows event, on the 12th. No settings were changed between then and now.

I just noticed, looking closer, you can see that the Incarnon reticle changed. The small triangle between the ability dots and the incarnon meter is no longer there on the recent screenshots.

Spoiler

dKBZh7L.jpeg

Migration never happened, just joining a game as a client (either from the navigation countdown or midway) makes the meter invisible and the meter sounds disabled.

Seems to happen in any and all mission types and tiles. Happened on an Archon excavation and assassination mission, on several relic fissures (Corpus crashed ship, Kuva Fortress, Grineer Mars Base, among others) and on all three Deep Arch missions.

My UI/HUD/Accessibility settings:

Spoiler

0YS7h4M.png

2LYSWUb.png

IlrcLLx.png

Highlights disabled.

yopgsnS.png

UpEoNrr.png

EoVFXID.png

Edited by MobyTheDuck
  • Like 1