The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Incarnon meter missing for clients

MobyTheDuck

When I was cracking open relics in a fireteam, the UI elements for incarnon were not present. Every time I was in a solo syndicate mission, the missing elements returned.

Honestly the more I read on this forum, the weirder it seems, because it's not like the functions are gone, they're just... not visibly or audibly displayed. The bottom right mode indicator and ammo counts are accurate, but not the reticle charge meter. Audio cues work as intended for incarnon melee, same with the visual cues. So it's just incarnon firearms.

Edited by alex342213334
Formatting fix (Used discord markup system by accident)

Same issue here. Wukong/Laetum.  Happening in multiple mission types. Have not been able to duplicate, seems random. Perhaps another issue all together, but I have lost melee animation several times as well. Hits and damage still occur, but my melee weapons never move.

+1, sometimes on host change it fixes but 99% out of 20/30 matches there was no meter, its very unsettling to play like this with guns that have less ammo or its harder to transform.

Edited by EVCORP

Same goes for me. Across all frames and all incarnons. Weapon will work "like normal" when I try to incarnon form it, but the UI bug is there. No incarnon reticle for any weapon that should have it and only happens when not playing solo.

It is happening a lot. I have noticed I lose the gauge when I swap weapons. Everything works but you can't see how full the gauge is and no audio when charged. 

Its a crapshoot lol I just guess on the meter gauge. Sometimes I'm right and full ammo and sometimes I'm not.

Happens with all incarnon guns with any accompanying loadout in all mission types (normal and SP) unless host. Unaffected by host migrations except when you become the host, in which case they start working again for you.

Incarnon melees are hard to diagnose as it's unclear if the lack of special reticle is due to this bug or the OTHER long-running and unaddressed bug where a bunch of them never got the new reticle to begin with.

Also effects other weapons with alternate reticules such as entrati guns (sepulcrum, trumna, etc.), but only partially (sometimes the special reticle will appear for these, sometimes not, seemingly at random, appearing and disappearing in the same mission as weapons are swapped). Does not appear to ever occur for entrati archguns (mausulon, cortege,, etc.) in archwing usage, but can happen for heavy usage occasionally.

Edited by Void2258

I have this problem tenfold on (next-gen)Xbox. Earlier this month every one of my Incarnon weapons have complete lost their meter. I've restarted hundreds of time and even reinstalled a couple times yet they just don't appear. If I were able to insert a video I would to show it

Today's hotfix reverted a fix that broke the Melee Incarnon reticles. Hopefully that may have addressed further client Incarnon reticle issues. Please let us know if you're still experiencing them after you download the latest patch.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Today's hotfix reverted a fix that broke the Melee Incarnon reticles. Hopefully that may have addressed further client Incarnon reticle issues. Please let us know if you're still experiencing them after you download the latest patch.

Did a few runs and everything is working again on my end, both charge meter and sounds are playing as a client.

5 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Still having problems with non-melee incarnons. Phenmore, felarx, laetum, lex prime are ones I commonly use. They still get no incaron recticle when being a client in any sort of mission.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, VladYvhv said:

Still having problems with non-melee incarnons. Phenmore, felarx, laetum, lex prime are ones I commonly use. They still get no incaron recticle when being a client in any sort of mission.

Copied your account, and at least with the active loadout using Lex Prime Incarnon there was no problem. A video of the exact configuration that still has this problem would be helpful.

So the bug of incarnon meter not appearing still persists according to the test . It only occurs when u are joining someone as a client the lodout doesnt matter at all . It never occurs when host and always as client when the ping is above 150ms the lodout which generally was the first to encounter this issue was  octavia prime , dual toxocyst , burston prime , glaive prime while playing Void cascade . I can make a video showing the entire bug and how it happens . Here is the link showing the entire bug first as a client when it does occur and second as a host when the bug does not  occur . 

https://streamable.com/ca6awi 

Edited by N7-ivy

22 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Happened to me today. There was no host migration.

Mission: Steel Path Circuit

Loadout: Limbo, Basmu, Furis (Incarnon), Korumm

lZ16LKB.jpeg

• Like 1

On 2024-07-26 at 10:15 AM, [DE]Momaw said:

Copied your account, and at least with the active loadout using Lex Prime Incarnon there was no problem. A video of the exact configuration that still has this problem would be helpful.

I just checked again a couple of minutes ago and it's still happening. It happens when you're client, not when you're host. I'm not able to make videos. Best I can do is screeshots. Here's what I posted in the hotfix's topic. https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1407034-jade-shadows-hotfix-3608/?do=findComment&comment=13087297

I checked on a few discord servers. and it seems that the problem is the Melee Retaliation melee arcane. Swapped that out for no arcane, and test with other arcanes, and loadouts and as long as I'm not using Melee Retaliation, things are working normally.

Still happening as of the 29th of July. The only things that needs to be true is that I am using an incarnon weapon and am not the host. If both of those are true, the meter will not appear, though the incarnon works as usual anyway. Melee, secondary, and frame are not related because I can change all those and still get the same bug.