Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Next Prime Warframe Anticipation Megathread

alchemistjkt

Sorry folks, but next Prime will be Excalibur Prime Prime. Only available in Prime Access Premium Plus at the cost of 1250$ + a kidney.

On a serious note, I hope something else rather than Loki or Rhino. Maybe Trinity?

Nah, i just read that instead of that kidney, you will need to offer you firstborn. And a cookie.

Devs already said 90% chance of either Rhino or Loki.

I'm personally hoping for Volt or Nyx though, just to throw everyone off.

I can imagine it being a race

We have rhino with his vanguard and loki going toe to toe, ladies and gents this is going to be a photo finish. Oh my- what's this Volt has used his speed and has maxed his sprint and stamina? Oh my he's passing, he's taking the lead, he's taken it! Your next prime ladies and gents will be Volt.

Next Prime? Prime Access?
A lot of people have felt frustrated we haven't confirmed who the next Prime is. We are still waiting for the right time. The last hint was that there is a 90% chance it's Rhino or Loki. However, when this announcement comes, we will be rotating Prime Access, which means the current Ember Prime Access pack is being rotated out. 

The Flare, Blaze and Inferno Packs will be retired as of Tuesday, February 25 at 12 PM EST. Get her while she’s hot!

For more information:

IT'S TIME THAT YOU TELL US WHICH THE NEXT PRIME IS!!!!!!!!!