Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Next Prime Warframe Anticipation Megathread

alchemistjkt

Prime anticipation had gone for me.

Whatever reskin comes next I will wait a few weeks and then buy the BPs for a handful of plat from other players. Now primes are just more mastery fodder.

So the Ember's Prime Access is gonna be retired next Tuesday... to me that only means 1 thing: next week = new prime + melee 2.0 :)

No, its retiring because a player would have to be monumentally gullible to spend that amount of cash on Prime Access when they can pick up all the BPs they need for about 150 plat tops.

Edited by Silvershadow66

Can I ask what is point of prime warframes anyways? Far as I can tell they might save you a forma or two at most from the original.

In return, you get an ugly yellow trim that can't be changed.

W/e.

Nova Prime.

Clearly, this game needs more Nova.

Edited by fizbit

Prime anticipation had gone for me.

Whatever reskin comes next I will wait a few weeks and then buy the BPs for a handful of plat from other players. Now primes are just more mastery fodder.

No, its retiring because a player would have to be monumentally gullible to spend that amount of cash on Prime Access when they can pick up all the BPs they need for about 150 plat tops.

Prime Access = 3 month boosters, platinum for half the normal price and an exclusive scarf that you can show off anywhere on any warframe. But now I do expect next pack to have more scarfs.

I didn't use Nyx at all, until I started doing more defense missions. She's a blast for defense, imo. I would love to see a Nyx Prime...also she would just be awesome looking.

Nova Prime would be pretty nice as well, but people already complain she's too strong - meh. Not like the Prime version is any better, just different looking (I don't care about the polarity, I'm gonna change most of them anyway).

Even though it totally won't happen, Zephyr or Nyx Prime. Zephyr because it's not from the Orokin era (though its components are), and Nyx just because she seems to be one of the forgotten frames that most people ignore for things like Nova and Rhino.

"Zephyr or Nyx Prime. Zephyr because it's not from the Orokin era..."

Say what? Pretty sure that's what Prime is supposed to be. I'd like to see Nyx Prime as non-Prime Access prime because she's aesthetically the female version of Excalibur. Then you can almost have Excalibur Prime for those who missed out on the Founders Program. Loki Prime or Rhino Prime would be nice as well, as long as Ember Prime-quality, or even Excalibur Prime-quality, work goes into them instead of Frost/Frost Prime-quality work. Don't want to see a Vauban Prime. Don't care what anyone says. That Warframe looks Corpus. If there is one, I hope its color is like the Fusion/Corrupted MOA.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

"Zephyr or Nyx Prime. Zephyr because it's not from the Orokin era..."

Say what? Pretty sure that's what Prime is supposed to be.

What? I'm saying that those are reasons why my favorite frames won't get prime versions, not why they should get prime versions.