The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jade Shadows: Hotfix 36.0.8

I checked on a few discord servers. and it seems that the problem is the Melee Retaliation melee arcane. Swapped that out for no arcane, and test with other arcanes, and loadouts and as long as I'm not using Melee Retaliation, things are working normally. So, that's what needs fixed for the non-melee incarnons.

• Like 1

Btw, there's something strange and inlogical in Jade Eximus:

1. They're claimed as Parvos Granum's project but everyone else have them too: Grineer, Corrupted, Infested, even Murmur.

2. Why are they still exist after Belly of the Beast? Granum has been lost his source of motes, so now Jade Eximus' quantity are limited and must be quickly reduced to zero by Tenno.

• Like 6

En 25/7/2024 a las 14:56, [DE]Taylor dijo:

Cross Platform Save Changes:
Last month we added a change to Cross Platform Save which affected purchased items on Linked Accounts. Players reported to us that in rare situations, some of the intended items were not being transferred as we said they should be. We have narrowed down the cause of this and included a fix for all future Account Links in this Hotfix. We will be running a script to fix this for any affected players soon and will update the original post once it is completed.

New Player Experience Changes: 

• Moved The Duviri Paradox Quest as a reward for completing Vor’s Prize to the Saturn to Uranus Junction. 
    • As we continue to add to our Main Story path with Warframe 1999, our team is focused on improving the New Player Experience and removing points of confusion in a player’s journey. We added Duviri in 2023 as an alternative tutorial for players -- after reviewing player behavior, it was moved behind Vor’s Prize in Echoes of Duviri. With more player feedback under our belts, we have made the decision to move player access to this story behind the Uranus Junction. As a team, we’re dedicated to experimenting and expanding Warframe’s weirdness, but player experience is king above all else! 
    • If you had already unlocked this Quest prior to this Hotfix (i.e. completed Vor’s Prize), you will still have access to it regardless of your Junction completion.
  • Made improvements to the Saya’s Vigil Quest to help address moments where players would get confused or be uncertain how to proceed. 
    • Added waypoint markers to the Glass Shards in the Plains of Eidolon to help players more easily find and scan them. 
    • Improved waypoint placement and increased the opacity of the glass window upon approaching the Vault to make the path to the Shard clearer to players in the Hek’s Galleon mission. 
    • Updated various Objective descriptions to better explain expected player actions and added a waypoint to the Elevator into the Vault in the Hek’s Galleon mission.

Changes: 

• Jade Light Eximus will now no longer ramp up their damage against Defense Targets, Excavators, Rescue Targets, etc. 
    • They will now deal a flat 100 damage per tick. 
  • Players who have sealed 100+ Thermia Fractures will now see “ALL REWARDS COLLECTED” instead of the list of reward tiers for the Thermia Fractures event in their World State Window. 
    • This change removes unnecessary clutter from this screen, making room for more relevant information to be displayed at the front of the Orbiter!
  • Changed AX-52’s Critical Chance headshot mechanic to Stacked Multiply instead of Add when applying the Critical Chance buff.  
    • This addresses unintended interactions with Abilities such as Xata’s Whisper. 
    • Also updated the Unique Trait description to better communicate the end result of this Critical Chance headshot mechanic. The buff effectiveness has actually increased very slightly, but players should expect similar results overall.
      • Was: Aimed Headshots have +100% Critical Chance.
      • Now: Aimed Headshots have +400% Critical Chance.

Fixes:

• Fixed Melee Incarnons not displaying Incarnon charging UI for Clients with Melee Retaliation equipped.
  • Fixed being unable to see a Clan Applicant’s message when requesting to join a Clan via the Clan Advertisement system.
  • Fixed entering Bleedout (instead of the intended Spectral form) with Dagath’s Grave Spirit active if the fatal blow dealt Blast damage. 
  • Fixed the Fluctus not benefiting from the “Fire Manual Trigger Weapons Continuously” toggle in the Accessibility settings. 
  • Fixed one of Ember Heirloom’s sleeves appearing darker than the other. 
  • Fixed Archons in Archon Hunts not using their proper Narmer Weaknesses/Resistances. 
    • As a refresher, here are the Narmer vulnerabilities/resistances: 
      • Vulnerable to Slash and Toxin
      • Resistant to Magnetic
    • The Archons in The New War Quest remain neutral since you don’t know what the “Narmer” faction is until the near end of the Quest, and therefore wouldn’t be able to plan for them given that you are locked into the Quest once started. 
  • Fixed an issue where Kullervo’s Wrathful Advance could collide with and get stuck on Guardian Shell. 
  • Fixed the Arcane Boiler not spawning in the “Arcane Machine” mission of the Stolen Dreams Quest as reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1406669-arcane-boiler-doesnt-spawn-at-the-end-of-stolen-dreams/ 
  • Fixed Nikanas equipped with Blind Justice not being able to do default Finishers. 
  • Fixed cursor in the Duviri Hacking Puzzle being positioned slightly below the line instead of directly on it as intended. 
  • Fixed rare chance that Clients experience performance issues caused by the Ghost Mirror objective in Duviri. 
  • Fixed Jade firing from her feet in Glory on High if players had subsumed over Ophanim Eyes.
  • Fixed Maggot diorama in Codex missing its textures. 
  • Fixed Railjack enemy outlines being misaligned with custom HUD scaling. 
  • Fixed a small hitch when selecting the Zephyr Harrier Collection in the Market. 
  • Fixed Loid’s hair being too dark in the Sanctum Anatomica.
  • Fixed Dominus Thrax’s head in the Duviri skybox not updating to reflect the current Spiral for clients. 
  • Fixed Dog Days enemies being unable to target players if they stand on a certain section of the tile.
  • Fixed enemies clipping into the wall when hiding beside a certain locker in the Grineer Galleon tileset. 
  • Fixed unintended popping sound when reloading the Corinth Prime. 
  • Fixed various map holes in the Grineer Galleon Defense tile.
  • Fixed being able to see through the map in a section of the Orb Vallis.
  • Fixed performance issues caused by Energy Leech Eximus. 
  • Fixed script errors caused by Look and Mod Link.
  • Fixed script error caused by the Mod preview window. 

Please make skins work on the INCARNON FORM

• Like 4

Please stop being silent DE, I really want to continue to play your game, just as I have been for 10-ish years by now, at least let me know that you have at least seen my problem...

On 2024-07-25 at 9:57 PM, nicolajtheking2 said:

I am her to once again ask you to undo this change:
image3398.png

I have a thread about the reasons why it's actually making the game harder to play for people like me:

@[DE]Taylor
Please just give me SOME sign... ANYTHING!!!

Edited by nicolajtheking2
@'ing a DE person in desperation
  • Like 3

Very happy to see Duviri Paradox get moved away from the start,

i do think the Circuit should be available from the get-go, aswell as more Cinematic quests for the Beginner Experience. 

A unique Quest introducing the Concept of the Void along with relics and another version of the Circuit would be cool,
and an overhaul of older quest´s like Once Awake i´d love to play too ^^

• Like 1

Please, make it so that using Soul punch in a nekros' shadow dispels that shadow. Having to wait until the shadows die to get new ones is so painful.

• Like 3

On 2024-07-27 at 12:21 PM, ITS_FOOL said:

"Fixed Railjack enemy outlines being misaligned with custom HUD scaling.

And this is nothing compare it with how buggy is the weapon cursor which is moving from the center to down right side every time you leave the Railjack's pilot seat. Is so sad the fact that how much abandoned Railjack is. 

• Like 4

On 2024-07-26 at 1:56 AM, [DE]Taylor said:

Fixed Railjack enemy outlines being misaligned with custom HUD scaling. 

Nope. Ultrawide screen still not fixed. A few minutes ago i tried 60% UI scale, borderless fullscreen, dx12 and the issue is as it was.

If any additional info is required, ill be glad to help fixing one of my favourite gamemodes.

Edited by zalipuha
  • Like 2

On 2024-07-25 at 10:43 PM, GrumpyPants said:

Please fix semi cannonade mods on kitguns. It looks like an attempt has been made, I can now see the mod and attempt to place it on the kitgun, but the mod does not actually apply any stats and is immediately removed.

The Semi-Pistol Cannonade mod looks like it can be equipped on Catchmoon Kitgun, but the stats do not apply and on reopening the upgrade screen the mod is no longer equipped.

Forum Post

I just used a Forma on my Tombfinger kitgun to a varazin polarity to use this mod and this bug appeared

Please fix DE

• Like 3

Lich confrontations are unplayable right now. At the end of every mission, on returning to the ship, host migration occurs and everyone but the host loses all progress, rewards, and kill credit.

• Like 3

On 2024-07-26 at 12:47 AM, neuraltangent said:

Is DE aware that for some people, certain warframe abilities, which seem to all include a cone shaped targeting, just completly fail and miss all targets that are well within range and LOS? Personally, Garuda's seeking talons is giving me a ton of trouble for something that is so interagral to her kit. I have also seen posts about Citrine and Kullervo just to name some others. I just have not seen anything about it being a known issue.

Otherwise thank you for this update.

THIS!!!!!!! Ash, Garuda, Citrine, Nyx...

• Like 4

On 2024-07-25 at 7:56 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

Fixed Railjack enemy outlines being misaligned with custom HUD scaling. 

image.png?ex=66b7f98c&is=66b6a80c&hm=fa281bdfb90b13cf5a7e3a98e048cf1478f51b6ab70e3077d8abfeaaeb8d49d7&=
this is actually worse than it was before, before was at least playable.

Edited by Alaena.
text
  • Like 3

Some bugs that were already in the game or arrived in recent updates:

- Bramma Kuva blocks the ability to run (pressing Shift) with the Warframe for almost 5 seconds right after the shot, especially with the Critical DElay mod equipped... This indicates that this bug is related to the fire rate of the weapons in which it occurs, and it also happens with some other weapons. In the case of Bramma Kuva, this didn’t happen before, and this problem greatly hinders Warframe movement after firing the weapon.

- The arm holding the Necramech weapon does not follow the aim in vertical movements (the issue apparently only occurs when moving). It used to be possible to retreat with the Necramech by giving a backward impulse while aiming, somewhat like it's possible to do with the Warframe by holding aim buttons (right-click) + moving backward (S) and pressing Shift, making the Warframe jump backward while keeping the aim in the same position, without losing sight of the enemy. Could you reintroduce (or fix) this movement in the Necramech?

- The projectile from the secondary shot of Larkspur (including the Prime "Skin") does not explode upon colliding with enemies but does explode on collisions with walls and the like. I don't know if this is intentional or a bug, but the fact that the projectile from the secondary shot passes through the enemy and explodes 10km away is not very useful;

- Lenz's area damage (including Prisma version) is not penetrating walls, whereas it used to happen before, so I assume it's a bug. Also, its Lower Bow is visually bugged; it remains in the "Armed" position instead of going back to the normal position. It should only go back when the bow is charging the shot and stay in that position until the shot is fired (Note: it seems that the Lenz's Lower Bow visual is normal in some Warframe stances/animations).

- Tenet Plinx's secondary shot takes longer than it should (almost three times as long) to recharge the battery after being holstered right after the secondary shot before the battery finishes charging or starts reloading, causing the reload to restart (including the reload delay of the secondary shot) if the weapon is equipped again before the reload finishes while it was holstered, taking almost three times as long to reload after that;

- Some missions that are unlocked right after completing the Isolation Vault in Deimos are bugged, with mission objectives not being able to be completed, or completed after a long time, due to bugs in enemies (enemies not appearing for example) or bugs in the mission objective itself, so I think it's worth checking to ensure that at least the basics are working.

Some improvement suggestions:

- Increase the projectile speed of the Tenet Envoy while it is being controlled, and allow mods that increase projectile speed to have effects in these conditions;

- Allow the toggle of the firing mode using the secondary fire button on weapons like the Tenet Diplos, where the firing mode is conditioned to the aim state (aiming, secondary fire / not aiming, primary fire, and vice versa...). Many people don't use these types of weapons precisely because of this.

- And most importantly: pay more attention to fixing bugs in the game, regardless of whether they are considered "Relevant" or not, especially those that have been in the game for ages and are apparently considered not "Relevant" by you, resulting in bugs with several years of lifespan that tend to accumulate and so far there seems to be no prospect of being fixed before the turn of this century.

Thank you very much for your attention, and I hope to no longer see my Mausolon flying with my Necramech's hand separated from the arm on some occasions...

• Like 4

On 2024-07-25 at 4:05 PM, Megazawr said:

still no fixes for these old detrimental bugs:

• slams from operator launching you in the wrong direction or failing(probably may be fixed with the new low frame latency option)

I've seen this today, but i think this happens just with Excalibur Umbra, but only on public match.

On 2024-07-25 at 4:05 PM, Megazawr said:

still no fixes for these old detrimental bugs:

• If you use quick melee then quickly do a heavy slam attack, it can sometimes do a regular slam instead or do no damage at all(but you'll lose combo in any case)

I see this happen all day...

Edited by T.A.K.A.I

On 2024-08-01 at 5:02 AM, Biba_Prime said:

Nope. Ultrawide screen still not fixed. A few minutes ago i tried 60% UI scale, borderless fullscreen, dx12 and the issue is as it was.

If any additional info is required, ill be glad to help fixing one of my favourite gamemodes.

Playing on 1920x1200 with 100% scale, it's been completely out since Whispers at least.

On 2024-07-26 at 12:58 AM, [DE]Momaw said:

Is it still a problem after the most recent patch?

Yes I got that yesterday, it was just a UI bug tho and just for recreational purpose it was with Furis Incarnon and Glaive Prime. 

Edited by sp4rklsz