Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Abyssal Zone keeps changing objective

AnnoyedArkham

Question

Please help. I'm not technically a new player, but I barely scratched the surface of the game and quit years ago. Now I'm back and just Tried the Abyssal Zone for the first time. Kill 150 enemies. Got to about 90 before I noticed that it was now asking for 160. Then 180. By the time I ran out of respawns it was demanding over 200. I beat the mission, but the game refused to actually call it a win and kept moving the goalpost. 

What the actual hell?

18 answers to this question

55 minutes ago, AnnoyedArkham said:

Please help. I'm not technically a new player, but I barely scratched the surface of the game and quit years ago. Now I'm back and just Tried the Abyssal Zone for the first time. Kill 150 enemies. Got to about 90 before I noticed that it was now asking for 160. Then 180. By the time I ran out of respawns it was demanding over 200. I beat the mission, but the game refused to actually call it a win and kept moving the goalpost. 

What the actual hell?

the requirement will go up if enemies are spawned by other enemies.

So if you were fighting the corpus, they can deploy spawners that summon those little rolling drones, corpus techs and fusion moas spawn drones when on low health, ect.
Whenever one of these spawn it bumps the required number of kills up

• Like 1

No need to kill faster, just make sure everything you encounter eventually dies. Best for this task is in my opinion Saryn. You just spore the whole map, while searching for the items. Other option would be Gyre who kills everything in sight without even looking at it. I am sure there are more way to passively kill whole map.

The kill threshold increase may have nothing to do with actual enemies spawning enemies, but just being a feature of this particular game mode.

Edited by Zakkhar

Posted (edited)

I'm killing the enemies as quickly as I can with the current equipment and mods I have access to. So I suppose this is just another case of the developers thoughtlessly shoving late game content side-by-side with new player content with no way to differentiate the two until after you've wasted days of your time farming for access to something you literally can't do and end up with nothing to show for it. This crap is why I quit the last time. Seriously, how hard would it be to just put a recommended mastery rank in the mission description? Or maybe just not have the keys accessible at RANK TWO of the freaking faction store?

I honestly do believe that, at this point, Warframe is an "exquisite corpse" (art term, look it up); new content is being worked on by completely different people with no thought to what came before, and shoved in wherever it will fit not where it belongs with absolutely no thought given to logical progression, narrative consistency, or coherent design. Seriously the only reason I was trying to do the Abyssal Zone at all is because a resource from there is the last thing I need to unlock an otherwise super cheap warframe that's blueprints I could just buy with a pittance of credits, no research required, from a dojo lab with no prerequisites that I was able to build solo in my "private home" dojo in just a couple of days. 

Honestly, if the content isn't meant for newish players then why can a mastery rank 8 player blow through 90% of it in a weekend with zero issue, before getting hit with one of the steepest progression roadblocks in gaming? Does the developer think people enjoy abruptly slamming their heads into brick walls with no warning? 

Edited by AnnoyedArkham

17 hours ago, AnnoyedArkham said:

I'm killing the enemies as quickly as I can with the current equipment and mods I have access to. So I suppose this is just another case of the developers thoughtlessly shoving late game content side-by-side with new player content with no way to differentiate the two until after you've wasted days of your time farming for access to something you literally can't do and end up with nothing to show for it. This crap is why I quit the last time. Seriously, how hard would it be to just put a recommended mastery rank in the mission description? Or maybe just not have the keys accessible at RANK TWO of the freaking faction store?

I honestly do believe that, at this point, Warframe is an "exquisite corpse" (art term, look it up); new content is being worked on by completely different people with no thought to what came before, and shoved in wherever it will fit not where it belongs with absolutely no thought given to logical progression, narrative consistency, or coherent design. Seriously the only reason I was trying to do the Abyssal Zone at all is because a resource from there is the last thing I need to unlock an otherwise super cheap warframe that's blueprints I could just buy with a pittance of credits, no research required, from a dojo lab with no prerequisites that I was able to build solo in my "private home" dojo in just a couple of days. 

Honestly, if the content isn't meant for newish players then why can a mastery rank 8 player blow through 90% of it in a weekend with zero issue, before getting hit with one of the steepest progression roadblocks in gaming? Does the developer think people enjoy abruptly slamming their heads into brick walls with no warning? 

The reason it doesnt show a recommended mastery rank in the mission description is because mastery rank means nothing. The mission shows level 40-45 thats what is important, and it tells you that info before you start.

It is optional content, completely separate from the main progression so please dont call it a "roadblock", and does not consume your beacon unless you succeed

How about you tell us what gear you are using and show us your builds so we can see if you need to change anything up?

• Like 1

On 2024-08-06 at 12:46 AM, AnnoyedArkham said:

What the actual hell?

First and foremost you should be key sharing no soloing abyssal zone(only the host key gets consumed) 4 people 1 key each is a lot less grindy and more fun.

second if you are struggling to kill enemies at all, it’s your builds, put in screenshots here or write them if you don’t know how. Warframe & Weapons/mods/acanes and we can help you get that dps up, to solo it if that’s what you want 

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, The_End_Kinda said:

First and foremost you should be key sharing no soloing abyssal zone(only the host key gets consumed) 4 people 1 key each is a lot less grindy and more fun.

second if you are struggling to kill enemies at all, it’s your builds, put in screenshots here or write them if you don’t know how. Warframe & Weapons/mods/acanes and we can help you get that dps up, to solo it if that’s what you want 

There is no build to speak of. Let me back up…

Consider me a complete noob. I don’t know how anything works. I don’t know what most of the systems are, haven’t completed all the quests, and have been struggling to unlock anything. As an aside someone above said the mission is level 40~45, but how does that work when the maximum level for anything is 30? And if it’s a combined level of all your stuff, that doesn’t make sense because just having your frame and all three weapons at level 10+ doesn’t account for mods. And mods seem far, far more important.

I have another thread on the topic, but the short version is that RNJesus hates me with a seething passion, so I don’t even have the most basic of basic mods, and can’t even begin to start identifying synergies, let alone exploiting them. I haven’t finished the star chart yet because I literally can’t survive the later missions. Hence my angry rant a few posts up; if a player in my condition can even attempt the Abyssal Zone there is a problem; it’s becoming available way too soon. I haven’t gotten through the prerequisite of the prerequisite for what you would consider the prerequisite for actually playing the game.

But since you asked…using some spare platinum I got from…somewhere I don’t know where, I bought the blueprints to Chroma Prime off the market, and that’s my main frame right now. (I like dragons, sue me). Maxed level, with reactor installed so about 65 mod capacity. Current mods are…

Rejuvenation (aura), Heavy Impact, Augur Message, Redirection, Augur Accord, Stretch, Equilibrium, Vitality, Augur Secrets, and Flow

Not everything is maxed out because I have neither the capacity for that nor the resources to do it.

Weapons would be, currently…

Tigris, rank 20, with Chilling Grasp, Shell Compression, Shotgun Savvy, Ammo Stock, and Vigilante Supplies

MK1-Kunai, rank 14, with Hornet Strike and Heated Charge

Broken Scepter, rank 12, with Clashing Forest, Molten Impact, North Wind, and Pressure Point. By far my most damaging weapon.

Again, I can’t make a decent build because I’m just not getting good mod drops. I don’t know by what miracle I managed to get three mods from the Augur set and have no idea if that set is even worth having. I just use them all because I figured some set bonuses are better than no set bonuses. Oh, and I don’t even know what an arcane is, let alone where/how to get one.

Edited by AnnoyedArkham

26 minutes ago, AnnoyedArkham said:

Consider me a complete noob. I don’t know how anything works. I don’t know what most of the systems are, haven’t completed all the quests, and have been struggling to unlock anything. As an aside someone above said the mission is level 40~45, but how does that work when the maximum level for anything is 30? And if it’s a combined level of all your stuff, that doesn’t make sense because just having your frame and all three weapons at level 10+ doesn’t account for mods. And mods seem far, far more important.

I have another thread on the topic, but the short version is that RNJesus hates me with a seething passion, so I don’t even have the most basic of basic mods, and can’t even begin to start identifying synergies, let alone exploiting them. I haven’t finished the star chart yet because I literally can’t survive the later missions. Hence my angry rant a few posts up; if a player in my condition can even attempt the Abyssal Zone there is a problem; it’s becoming available way too soon. I haven’t gotten through the prerequisite of the prerequisite for what you would consider the prerequisite for actually playing the game.

But since you asked…using some spare platinum I got from…somewhere I don’t know where, I bought the blueprints to Chroma Prime off the market, and that’s my main frame right now. (I like dragons, sue me). Maxed level, with reactor installed so about 65 mod capacity. Current mods are…

Rejuvenation (aura), Heavy Impact, Augur Message, Redirection, Augur Accord, Stretch, Equilibrium, Vitality, Augur Secrets, and Flow

Not everything is maxed out because I have neither the capacity for that nor the resources to do it.

Tigris, rank 20, with Chilling Grasp, Shell Compression, Shotgun Savvy, Ammo Stock, and Vigilante Supplies

Broken Scepter, rank 12, with Clashing Forest, Molten Impact, North Wind, and Pressure Point. By far my most damaging weapon.

Again, I can’t make a decent build because I’m just not getting good mod drops. I don’t know by what miracle I managed to get three mods from the Augur set and have no idea if that set is even worth having. I just use them all because I figured some set bonuses are better than no set bonuses. Oh, and I don’t even know what an arcane is, let alone where/how to get one.

So I by no means want to tell you how to play, here’s my advice. Abyssal zone is for dagath and her signature weapon durroclave?(spellcheck). If you really want her, get a group and swap keys running(don’t worry about being under geared in a group in non steel path content).

start with completing your junctions and star chart, these junctions unlock quests, weapons, frames and mods essential for completing the star chart. No platinum needed. Your top priority should be doing quests, bounties from Cetus, fortuna and Deimos, and completing nightwave rewards(to buy reactors to double frame/weapon slots, ALSO for free) also you need a companion 

2 minutes ago, The_End_Kinda said:

So I by no means want to tell you how to play, here’s my advice. Abyssal zone is for dagath and her signature weapon durroclave?(spellcheck). If you really want her, get a group and swap keys running(don’t worry about being under geared in a group in non steel path content).

start with completing your junctions and star chart, these junctions unlock quests, weapons, frames and mods essential for completing the star chart. No platinum needed. Your top priority should be doing quests, bounties from Cetus, fortuna and Deimos, and completing nightwave rewards(to buy reactors to double frame/weapon slots, ALSO for free) also you need a companion 

I'm not disagreeing with you. But as I've stated; the RNG gods don't want to cooperate. I can't complete the star chart because the pitiful mods the game is giving me just can't cut it. I struggle on freaking Jupiter sometimes. As for a companion, with the mystery platinum I had (again I have no idea where I got that; I logged in for the first time in like three years and just had a few hundred sitting there) I bought the bundle to breed one of those vampire cat things. Named her Claudia, in honor of the tragic character from Interview with the Vampire. She was pretty cat like in attitude. 

Point is I do have a few things, but nothing that really gels together into something viable. One of the reasons I wanted Chroma was because being able to pick between the four base elements at will seemed handy, and I figured I'd mod my weapons for blast of viral damage since those are supposedly good almost anywhere. But aside from my melee weapon I don't have the necessary damage type mods to get either effect on any weapon. There really needs to be a more reliable way for new players to get their hands on the basic stuff. You can't rely on randomness for everything, because that makes people like me (simply screwed no matter what we do) a mathematical inevitability. We're statistically unlikely, but also statistically necessary. In order for there to be people who get all the good drops there has to be room for people like me who never get anything. 

26 minutes ago, AnnoyedArkham said:

I'm not disagreeing with you. But as I've stated; the RNG gods don't want to cooperate. I can't complete the star chart because the pitiful mods the game is giving me just can't cut it. I struggle on freaking Jupiter sometimes. As for a companion, with the mystery platinum I had (again I have no idea where I got that; I logged in for the first time in like three years and just had a few hundred sitting there) I bought the bundle to breed one of those vampire cat things. Named her Claudia, in honor of the tragic character from Interview with the Vampire. She was pretty cat like in attitude. 

Point is I do have a few things, but nothing that really gels together into something viable. One of the reasons I wanted Chroma was because being able to pick between the four base elements at will seemed handy, and I figured I'd mod my weapons for blast of viral damage since those are supposedly good almost anywhere. But aside from my melee weapon I don't have the necessary damage type mods to get either effect on any weapon. There really needs to be a more reliable way for new players to get their hands on the basic stuff. You can't rely on randomness for everything, because that makes people like me (simply screwed no matter what we do) a mathematical inevitability. We're statistically unlikely, but also statistically necessary. In order for there to be people who get all the good drops there has to be room for people like me who never get anything. 

I don’t think you understand how bad rng is in warframe, they don’t call it grindframe for nothing. They make their drop chances abundantly clear( heck the wiki) as you mentioned you are new and not getting the rng you need for the mods? Do you know which mods you need? The game has a pretty decent power scale you are probably missing something painfully obvious to me, I just can’t see what you are missing it’s been a long time since I was low MR. You definitely need at minimum to upgrade those weapons. You also need to make sure everything is level 30 when star chart clearing 

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, The_End_Kinda said:

I don’t think you understand how bad rng is in warframe, they don’t call it grindframe for nothing. They make their drop chances abundantly clear( heck the wiki) as you mentioned you are new and not getting the rng you need for the mods? Do you know which mods you need? The game has a pretty decent power scale you are probably missing something painfully obvious to me, I just can’t see what you are missing it’s been a long time since I was low MR. You definitely need at minimum to upgrade those weapons. You also need to make sure everything is level 30 when star chart clearing 

The primary issue was for the most part my damage output. I just can't seem to hurt anything in the later missions. Either its not using the right damage types or just not doing enough raw damage, but I need to buff my output. All the weapons I have access to right now have innately low crit chance, so even buffing that means pretty much nothing. Even if I could manage a +200% chance (I can't, but that's an example), that would still give me a less than 1/3 chance at a standard crit. I need pure DPS, or armor negation, or something. I can't do magnetic damage so I have basically no way to deal with shields, and it's pretty tricky to get corrosive. That said Chroma's breath attack skill melts standard infested. So there is that. 

Second to that is defense. I'm working with around 600 or 700 shields, and about half as much health. So I can survive for a bit, but if I get swarmed while trying to deal with a target I can't burst down I get crushed in a hurry. I don't have any kind of reliable health or energy regeneration, and it takes my shields longer than I'd like to regen. Finally there are weapons themselves...mostly I'm just trying to level up as many weapons as I can for the mastery rank, and I kind of hate my current loadout. I sought out the Tigris because I got to play with one on a quest a while back, and it was super powerful. But mine does a fraction of the damage, and the reload takes so long that it isn't viable in an actual fight. Basically open with two shells then change to another weapon. Reloading that thing during a fight always gets me killed; I just can't tank through the animation and dodging resets it. My current sidearm is super weak, and while I had thoughts of using them because of a skin I want at a later date, I just can't bring myself to use them enough to level them at all. So I just end up doing melee for most of the mission, since it's the only weapon I have that can even get a combined element damage type anyway. 

Edited by AnnoyedArkham

3 minutes ago, AnnoyedArkham said:

The primary issue was for the most part my damage output. I just can't seem to hurt anything in the later missions. Either its not using the right damage types or just not doing enough raw damage, but I need to buff my output. All the weapons I have access to right now have innately low crit chance, so even buffing that means pretty much nothing. Even if I could manage a +200% chance (I can't, but that's an example), that would still give me a less than 1/3 chance at a standard crit. I need pure DPS, or armor negation, or something. I can't do magnetic damage so I have basically no way to deal with shields, and it's pretty tricky to get corrosive. That said Chroma's breath attack skill melts standard infested. So there is that. 

Second to that is defense. I'm working with around 600 or 700 shields, and about half as much health. So I can survive for a bit, but if I get swarmed while trying to deal with a target I can't burst down I get crushed in a hurry. I don't have any kind of reliable health or energy regeneration, and it takes my shields longer than I'd like to regen. Finally there are weapons themselves...mostly I'm just trying to level up as many weapons as I can for the mastery rank, and I kind of hate my current loadout. I sought out the Tigris because I got to play with one on a quest a while back, and it was super powerful. But mine does a fraction of the damage, and the reload takes so long that it isn't viable in an actual fight. Basically open with two shells then change to another weapon. Reloading that thing during a fight always gets me killed; I just can't tank through the animation and dodging resets it. My current sidearm is super weak, and while I had thoughts of using them because of a skin I want at a later date, I just can't bring myself to use them enough to level them at all. So I just end up doing melee for most of the mission, since it's the only weapon I have that can even get a combined element damage type anyway. 

You have 3 augur mods in your build, I don’t understand how you are struggling with survival. Combine that with hunter adrenaline or rage, then add equilibrium. You got yourself a self sustaining healer. 3 augur mods is 120% energy spent gets converted to shields, hunter adrenaline/rage converts health damage to energy, and equilibrium makes it so energy orbs give health and health orbs give energy. BOOM we just solved your frame problems now let’s solve your your weapon issues 

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, The_End_Kinda said:

You have 3 augur mods in your build, I don’t understand how you are struggling with survival. Combine that with hunter adrenaline or rage, then add equilibrium. You got yourself a self sustaining healer. 3 augur mods is 120% energy spent gets converted to shields, hunter adrenaline/rage converts health damage to energy, and equilibrium makes it so energy orbs give health and health orbs give energy. BOOM we just solved your frame problems now let’s solve your your weapon issues 

Okay what deity do I have to do unspeakable favors for to get "hunter adrenaline/rage?" 

Your idea sounds good, but it also sounds completely pointless because it relies on a mod I don't have and will probably never get. I now know it exists and want it, so that makes the odds of actually getting it even lower. 

Edited by AnnoyedArkham

12 minutes ago, AnnoyedArkham said:

Okay what deity do I have to do unspeakable favors for to get "hunter adrenaline/rage?" 

Your idea sounds good, but it also sounds completely pointless because it relies on a mod I don't have and will probably never get. I now know it exists and want it, so that makes the odds of actually getting it even lower. 

No one is holding a gun to your head forcing you to play warframe, you are being willfully ignorant and obtuse. Google is free and easy to use;
https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Rage

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Hunter_Adrenaline

Good luck on your RNG endeavors 

Edited by The_End_Kinda

9 minutes ago, The_End_Kinda said:

No one is holding a gun to your head forcing you to play warframe, you are being willfully ignorant and obtuse. Google is free and easy to use;
https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Rage

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Hunter_Adrenaline

Good luck on your RNG endeavors 

Hey, I appreciate the help, I really do. But just saying “get this” doesn’t mean I’ll have it any time soon. The Ghoul Bounty page even says it’s part of an event that is only up every few weeks. So, it’s not like I can log in right now and grind for the next three days until I get it. I’ve got to wait for the limited window of opportunity, then hope and pray I get lucky. That isn’t going to help me do much of anything in the short term.

2 minutes ago, AnnoyedArkham said:

Hey, I appreciate the help, I really do. But just saying “get this” doesn’t mean I’ll have it any time soon. The Ghoul Bounty page even says it’s part of an event that is only up every few weeks. So, it’s not like I can log in right now and grind for the next three days until I get it. I’ve got to wait for the limited window of opportunity, then hope and pray I get lucky. That isn’t going to help me do much of anything in the short term.

At this point I might as well play warframe for you; 

https://warframe.market/items/hunter_adrenaline

On 2024-08-08 at 6:28 AM, AnnoyedArkham said:

Because 99% of the power of a warframe or weapons come from mods, there's no way to really slap a number on it to show its power level.
So your gear's level and the enemy level are not related to one another.
Enemy levels are more traditional, indicating the power level of the enemy. This however is not a linear statistic, the enemies you are facing in the abyssal zone are about 9x stronger than the surrounding nodes despite the numerical level only being ~3x higher.
Warframe/weapon levels are just an indicator for how many mods you can install on them, it's the mods that give you strength, and boy howdy do they give you strength!

When looking at your builds:

Chroma:

1. With Chroma you want to try and keep Vex Armour up (his third ability) as the damage and armour increase is invaluable this early in the game.
  2. Elemental Ward's (second ability) toxin mode will increase reload speed, which is super useful on low capacity weapons like the Tigris.
  3. His first ability is honestly pretty terrible, but it does allow you to switch elements. I would also consider his fourth a waste of energy, too.
  4. Judging by the fact you have 65 mod capacity, I would assume you haven't polarised your aura slot. If you can get your hands on a forma (you can get blueprints from opening relics) i would recommend swapping the polarity to Vazarin (colloquially referred to as the "D" polarity) to match your Rejuvenation aura mod, this will take you from 65 to 74 mod capacity, but be aware that doing so will put your Chroma back down to rank 0, and will need you to rank him back up.
  5. For survivability, whilst in the early game shields are your friend, due to there being very few reliable sources of health. So keep "Redirection" and add "Fast Deflection".
  6. It sounds like you are playing solo. If so, Chroma can fairly safely ignore ability range, but duration and strength are important for decreasing long-term Vex Armour/Elemental Ward energy usage, whilst increasing their effectiveness, so i would recommend dropping "Heavy Impact", and "Stretch".

So in short, given you have limited mods to choose from i would recommend the following build:
Aura: Rejuvenation
Equilibrium -- Redirection -- Streamline -- Augur Message
Fast Deflection -- Vitality -- Augur Secrets -- Flow

You should have Streamline and Fast Deflection from the Mercury junction, and even without Forma-ing the aura slot, you should be able to install all these mods at max rank

Tigris:

1. I don't know if you have a Catalyst installed, but you should get on that if you haven't already (you can get them from the nightwave store), the rest of the info I'm giving is going to assume you have a Catalyst installed.
  2. Drop "Shell Compression", ammo should be plentiful enough that you dont need the extra capacity.
  3. Make sure you get "Point Blank", base damage mods are compulsory in a majority of scenarios, you can farm point blank from Cetus bounties.
  4. IF you can get your hands on it: Hells Chamber. Multishot mods are another "compulsory" mod in the long-term. Otherwise, farm "Vigilante Armaments" from Cetus bounties if you feel up for the challenge (it drops from lvl 20-40 bounties)
  5. For your elemental mods, it gets a little harder.
    If we go for single elements, they all are equally effective against the Grineer in terms of raw damage, however they differ in terms of status effects, but if you only have "Chilling Grasp", it will suffice.
    • Cold: increases critical damage against the target, which isnt too effective on the Tigris due to its moderately low critical chance, also offers slow/stop effects against the target, but as the Tigris is (mostly) single target, it's effects are less useful.
    • Toxin: Deals good damage-over-time, but tends to be better against the Corpus instead of the Grineer.
    • Electric: Is ok if you have a means to bunch enemies together, but otherwise not super useful.
    • Heat: Deals good damage-over-time, and strips armour from enemies (like the grineer)
  6. If you have access to multiple elemental mods, i would recommend setting up your Tigris with either Viral (Toxin + Cold), or Corrosive (Toxin + Electric)
  7. Try a few missions WITHOUT "Vigilante Supplies", if you find you dont have ammo problems then leave it off.
  8. Try get your hands on the reload speed mod "Tactical Pump" (7.37% drop chance from the Jackal boss) as it is an effective DPS increaser for early-game Tigris users, but if you cant get it, dont fret too much, as Elemental Ward's Toxin effect will be assisting there.
    If you do get "Tactical Pump", consider dropping "Ammo Stock", but only if you struggle to fit anything else on here.

Good shotgun mods can be relatively hard to acquire, but there are special dual-stat mods you can get by farming "nightmare missions"

Spoiler

Nightmare shotgun mods that are decent on tigris:

• Chilling Reload (+60% Cold damage and +40% Reload speed) - 22.11% drop chance, "Rotation A"
  • Blaze (+60% Damage, +60% Heat Damage) - 1.01% drop chance, "Rotation A"
  • Seeking Fury (+15% Reload Speed, +1.2m Punch through) - 15.49% drop chance, "Rotation B"

Rotation A consists of nightmare missions taking place on these planets:

• Mercury
  • Venus
  • Earth
  • Mars

Rotation B

• Phobos
  • Ceres
  • Jupiter
  • Europa
  • Saturn
  • Void
  • Deimos

So in order of importance (and excluding mods you likely wont have and will be hard to get) you want:

Point Blank -- Elemental Mod (IE Chilling Grasp) -- Second Elemental Mod (If you have one) -- Shotgun Savvy
Tactical Pump -- Vigilante Armaments -- Chilling Reload

MK1-Kunai:

1. First step is to get it to max rank (so you get the mastery from it) and then ditch it.
  2. If you absolutely insist on throwing knives, purchase and build the regular Kunai (Blueprints are 15,000 credits from ingame market), they are a direct upgrade from the Mk1-Kunai. Or try the Hikou, a lower damage but faster firing (throwing?) weapon (Higher total DPS). But ultimately there are plenty of many other weapons available.
  3. Generally for weapon modding I follow the following mod hierarchy for basic builds:
    1. Base damage (such as Serration, Point Blank, Hornet Strike, Pressure Point)
    2. Multishot (Split Chamber, Hell's Chamber, Barrel Diffusion)
    3. Critical chance/damage (only if over 15% base crit chance)
    4. Elements/Status
  4. Otherwise my advice here would depend on which secondary you decide to get instead of the Mk1-Kunai

Broken Scepter:

1. The Broken Scepter has great status chance, so thats what you want to build for!
  2. Get your hands on a "Weeping Wounds", it's a mod that increases status chance as your combo counter increases. Resulting in the Broken Scepter having ~162% status chance at x12 combo! Get this mod from Deimos bounties.
  3. I would also recommend throwing in a Drifting Contact which increases status chance and makes the combo counter last longer before it resets. (Nightmare rotation B, 22.56% drop chance)
  4. Do Spy missions on Earth, Venus, Mars, and Phobos, making sure to succeed in all three vaults each time. If you do this you will have a 10% chance each of either "Vicious Frost" or "Volcanic Edge". These powerful mods give +60% status chance and +60% to Cold/Heat damage, respectively.
    The community colloquially call these mods "60/60 mods", there are 4 of these for each weapon classification (so 16 total), and they vary in difficulty to acquire.
    For newbies, the cold and heat ones are the easiest to farm for melee weapons. With the Toxic one needing you to kill a boss called Corrupted Vor in lvl 40-45 void missions, and the Electric one can currently only be gotten from Baro Ki'Teer... IF he brings it..
  5. If you are up for the challenge, you can get a mod called "Gladiator Vice" from lvl 20-40 Cetus bounties
  6. Did you know the Broken Scepter can dissolve bodies into health and energy orbs? This combines well with the equilibrium on your Chroma!

So:
Clashing Forest
Molten Impact -- Drifting Contact -- Weeping Wounds -- Pressure Point
North Wind -- Volcanic Edge -- Vicious Frost

I can also see you have built the Taxon, Carrier, Wyrm, Helminth Charger, Sunika Kubrow, and Vasca Kavat, which of those did you still have? What mods do you have on them?