Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Zoren Nerf

Ratiasu

This just seems petty on DE's part.

The zorens weren't particularly good for melee weapons, nerfing their attack speed.(THE ONLY THING PEOPLE USED IT FOR) is just silly.

There is no reason for this at all.

--------------

Just to note, i don't even have them. But "nerfing" any melee weapon raises the question of "why?". It isn't like melee is really useful anyway.

Didnt notice anything tbh... will try them later...

@Lunaticked: Rhino with max'd Rush + Vanguard Helmet is faster than any frame except Loki

Faster than any frame with max'd Rush?

And oh well, apparently DE really fon't have much idea what they are doing with balance.

Faster than any frame with max'd Rush?

And oh well, apparently DE really fon't have much idea what they are doing with balance.

Actually he is wrong.

Rhino is the 4th fastest with Vanguard. 1.125.

Loki (1.25), Nova (1.2) and Ash (1.15), if any of them fit rush, they will always beat Rhino.

It's not really DE's fault. A crap ton of people brought up arguments against the zorencopter, related to how it promoted rushing, and how it wasn't in the spirit of the game to have ninjas zipping around like five-year-olds making "wuppa-wuppa-wuppa" sounds. Meanwhile... All the people who wanted to keep the zorencopter were busy zorencoptering. It's very likely that DE saw the thread being brought up, and reacting accordingly by giving the people what they appeared to want.

Lesson learned - if you want to keep a feature in the game, you have to make sure you're being heard.

It's not really DE's fault. A crap ton of people brought up arguments against the zorencopter, related to how it promoted rushing, and how it wasn't in the spirit of the game to have ninjas zipping around like five-year-olds making "wuppa-wuppa-wuppa" sounds. Meanwhile... All the people who wanted to keep the zorencopter were busy zorencoptering. It's very likely that DE saw the thread being brought up, and reacting accordingly by giving the people what they appeared to want.

Lesson learned - if you want to keep a feature in the game, you have to make sure you're being heard.

Ah no wonder I never seen any zorencopter related complaints recently.

Zorencoptering is fun, and not everyone uses it to rush. If it's an issue, go team with friends that won't do it. I don't rush myself, but I recognize that it is a viable option of Warframe. Nerfing a different playstyle just because you don't like it is wrong.

Hey look, it's someone who wants to ruin other people's fun.

<LETS GIVE HIM ATTENTION GUYS, HE"S CLEARLY BEGGING FOR IT, HELP THE GUY OUT>

----------

On topic. Never saw the problem with the zorencopter nor did It ever appear to warrant a nerf as you still fly off the side of  a wall run.

Oh well, some people think everything is an exploit.(I kind of laughed, because looking at that thread, the majority of people disagreed with him).

Edited by Empiren

Hey look, it's someone who wants to ruin other people's fun.

<LETS GIVE HIM ATTENTION GUYS, HE"S CLEARLY BEGGING FOR IT, HELP THE GUY OUT>

----------

On topic. Never saw the problem with the zorencopter nor did It ever appear to warrant a nerf as you still fly off the side of  a wall run.

Oh well, some people think everything is an exploit.(I kind of laughed, because looking at that thread, the majority of people disagreed with him).

Call it what you like, I just want to see the gameplay more fluid like instead of using an exploit that clearly breaks flow of gameplay, I used to do coptering too, but I'm not QQing about it now that it's gone. And ya, I knew no one would be on board with it, I even said so in the thread. Zorencoptering is gone, now the only other fastest means of travel is to use Ichors.

And thanks for giving me the attention, it really helps the ego, nah'mean?