The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Were Netracells rewards changed?

why you want to remove melee adapter?  This is useful for upgrading weapons.  Frankly.  why do these people want to remove some things that I find useful.  except Vosfor, don't want to have it, unless it is very useful for farming arcanes.

I accept almost everything except EDA, the one and only most hated mission in the world, it is EDA which must be removed, because the debuffs that the devs have put have gone too far.

Edited by Eclipse2024Qc
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, .Diabrete. said:

Hi, i want it removed because it dilutes the rewards, and you can buy it from bird 3 or from the market with 20 plat. I completely ignore EDA at this point.

And the discussion is that it's a distinct reward? Unlike, for example, Endo, it's a reward that is useful and can only be gotten from the Sanctum.

It's not desired by you, but it's not diluting the reward pool. I mean it takes at minimum two days of sanctum farming to get one from Bird 3, it's not valueless.

• Like 2

You are correct in that you need 50k standing to buy the adapter, and because there is a 30k limit standing per day, in theory you need 2 days if at 0 standing.

But, what you may not be taking into account, is that the archon shards are unobtainable, i mean, kind of, if you could get the archon shards the same way, without a limit of 1 per week, i'd be happy to concede. My point is that the archon shards are harder to obtain and these other things dilute the reward pool and makes shards harder to get. My suggestion is to maybe lower a bit the standing needed to buy one adapter and just keep it at the bird 3, removing it from netracells.

• Like 1

You can get up to 10 shards per week:

0-3 Netracells

1 Bird

1 Archon

0-5 EDA

Actually those can be done in 1 day (just have to wait a week for reset). What do you guys do with all your shards? Do you eat them or something? Or do you put all Tauforged in every Warframe there is, regardless if active or needed.

Edited by Zakkhar
  • Like 2

Can we change positions? all i have been getting is shards, i want the arcanes badly, melee adapters are way too plentiful as well, i usually get at least 2/week, outrageous. Eclipse can't complete EDA and that is why they hate it.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Zakkhar said:

Unless you are really into the Legendary ones, the other ones drop plenty in Assasination, also Book of Shadows.

This is trivial knowledge and thus a useless comment, when talking about netracell/EDA arcanes everyone immediately knows its only about duplicate and crescendo.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, 3xt1inct said:
23 hours ago, Zakkhar said:

Unless you are really into the Legendary ones, the other ones drop plenty in Assasination, also Book of Shadows.

This is trivial knowledge and thus a useless comment, when talking about netracell/EDA arcanes everyone immediately knows its only about duplicate and crescendo.

If my comment is useless, yours is beyond useless.

Edited by Zakkhar

il y a 4 minutes, Zakkhar a dit :

If my comment is useless, yours is beyond useless.

If his comment is useless, and you comment is uselesser, then my comment shall be uselessful. Take that.

• Like 1

I think it is a bad idea to remove melee arcane adapters from the pull. It is a hard to get by item, but there are only so much melee weapons that can use it and 15% drop rate feels too much, so I would say move it to rare category, like 7%. DE likes to add evergreen options to drop tables like Credit and Endo, so maybe put some Vosfor in the table to keep the balance of it.

About the Melee Duplicate and Melee Crescendo farm: I think Arcane Dissolution is a much more easier way to get them. I'm farming these 2 arcanes for myself for the last week, with around 50 rolls I got 13/18 of these, which is not bad. This is why I suggest Vosfor as a table balance option if needed.

I was thinking about Stela as another table balance option, but that can be farmed much easier than Vosfor.

Edited by Chollynn
about Stela

il y a 51 minutes, Chollynn a dit :

I was thinking about Stela as another table balance option, but that can be farmed much easier than Vosfor.

I totally agree with you.  yes stela seems much easier to farm and it is perhaps the best solution to balance the game.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Chollynn said:

...15% drop rate feels too much, so I would say move it to rare category, like 7%. DE likes to add evergreen options to drop tables like Credit and Endo, so maybe put some Vosfor in the table to keep the balance of it.

If you lower the adapters % but introduce something else to cover that % reduction, the archon shards % will not change. So i disagree.

But would agree with lowering from 15% and raising the archons % in same proportion.

Edited by .Diabrete.
Clarifying

6 hours ago, Chollynn said:

About the Melee Duplicate and Melee Crescendo farm: I think Arcane Dissolution is a much more easier way to get them. I'm farming these 2 arcanes for myself for the last week, with around 50 rolls I got 13/18 of these, which is not bad. This is why I suggest Vosfor as a table balance option if needed.

200 vosfor per pack (3 arcanes) = at least 8 arcanes  (of 24 vosfor cost, but let's round to 25)

50 x 8 = 400 arcanes

500 arcanes if you use common SP arcanes (20 vosfor each).

^^ All above for not full 2 arcanes.

All this is luck based that I hate. You have trash arcanes (or one that everyone have already)? Go use them. Maybe you get few new arcanes.

However framing whole set with this is horrible. I utterly despise it. There is no limit how much vosfor you need to use to get X arcane. You get lucky with ~20% drop (of 2 arcanes). Other people would get 1% (so ~2 arcanes). It's Kubrow roulette but with no direct "plat way" so it's ok.

It's even worse with Duplicate/Crescendo. Let's say you have farmed stuff from Cavia. You already have all (or most) arcanes. You can buy rest for cheap price. Yet what you get? Arcanes that no one want, they are cheap (vosfor and plat, if you have found someone).

If they give like 1k vosfor (so ~5 rolls) and some way to pick arcanes you want then it would be ok.

On 2024-08-27 at 11:56 AM, Zakkhar said:

You can get up to 10 shards per week:

0-3 Netracells

1 Bird

0-1 Archon

0-5 EDA

Actually those can be done in 1 day (just have to wait a week for reset). What do you guys do with all your shards? Do you eat them or something? Or do you put all Tauforged in every Warframe there is, regardless if active or needed.

I bet someone is getting bare minimum 2 shards (Bird & Archon, yes archon is guaranteed, normal version at least).

There some group of people that get less than half most of the time. OP is probably one of those people.

Of course that assuming that people do all those 4 things (well, 3, because bird is just shop). I've stopped doing Archons most of the time because they are very time consuming (and you need all 3 missions, not like E/DA). E/DA is better reward wise (at least 1st & 3rd mission) but it's still issue of good mission. We can probably do it but I don't feel reward is good enough for our frustration. Netracells became little boring and spawns are not great (I think they are fixing those stuff, more or less).

Can I do it in 1 day? Sure. However there are stuff that DE "push" into us so we do it weekly. I stopped doing many stuff because I hate being forced to do something. I find it unhealthy.

My perspective? I can do all (or at least most) of those 4 things. However I don't feel like rewards are good. So I would like to get even more shards.

• Like 1

They should stay.  If you can't deal with EDA for more shards, that doesn't mean that the reward table should temove useful drops because you don't like them.

I'm currently in the process of putting a full build on every weapon that EDA can offer me.  I need those adapters.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, .Diabrete. said:

If you lower the adapters % but introduce something else to cover that % reduction, the archon shards % will not change. So i disagree.

But would agree with lowering from 15% and raising the archons % in same proportion.

In theory you are right but in reality you are wrong. I was talking about balancing not just moving. There were 2 targets: lowering the drop rate for the adapter and bringing in something else to balance out the rest. To reach balance you would need a much higher drop rate for the new drop (Vosfor) which would mean lowering the overall drop rate for everything. I don't have the time to calculate it now, but you don't need much lowering per item to reach the needed missing percentage. And it is not my job anyway.

And no to increasing the drop rate, it would be against the balance, unless if DE wants it that way.

27 minutes ago, quxier said:

200 vosfor per pack (3 arcanes) = at least 8 arcanes  (of 24 vosfor cost, but let's round to 25)

50 x 8 = 400 arcanes

500 arcanes if you use common SP arcanes (20 vosfor each).

^^ All above for not full 2 arcanes.

All this is luck based that I hate. You have trash arcanes (or one that everyone have already)? Go use them. Maybe you get few new arcanes.

It's even worse with Duplicate/Crescendo. Let's say you have farmed stuff from Cavia. You already have all (or most) arcanes. You can buy rest for cheap price. Yet what you get? Arcanes that no one want, they are cheap (vosfor and plat, if you have found someone).

It is the best way right now. Vosfor in drop tables would help it a lot.

Also I enjoyed and still loving to farm it the way I do: Steel Path Omni Fissure: acolyte drops 1 arcane, resources can be exchanged for more arcanes and a prime part per round. I can easily rank up weapons with fissures. Also I am not locked to do fissures, I just have to stick to sp if I can, or in time I can just buy it of with plat from the prime sets. I farm more than one thing at a time with this way. Also the low value arcanes can be recyled into vosfor, nothing goes into waste.

I agree with that it could be better, but the dissulation system is a pitty system not the actual way to farm them. (Like with Energize: you get all the low value arcanes from eidolons and you could exchange them for a chance to get the legendary. (I have a filling that Energize can be farmed more easily with the Vosfor way, I would love to calculate that when I get the time.)) Anyway the intended way to farm the melee legendaries would be eda and netracell. My solution would be to move more Vosfor to more drop tables and we are good to go. Direct increase for legendaries would be against the actual balance, but Vosfor is still only a chance to get what you want so I think it would be ok.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chollynn said:

Also I enjoyed and still loving to farm it the way I do: Steel Path Omni Fissure: acolyte drops 1 arcane, resources can be exchanged for more arcanes and a prime part per round. I can easily rank up weapons with fissures. Also I am not locked to do fissures, I just have to stick to sp if I can, or in time I can just buy it of with plat from the prime sets. I farm more than one thing at a time with this way.

Sure, that arcanes have at least SOME use. But I can basically farm endo/credits and sell some mods to get maxed Crescendo or Duplicate. I can do it probably via doing fissures.

Probably lots of people can use their own plat-farm and be much faster than vosfor (unless they are lucky).

Also the low value arcanes can be recyled into vosfor, nothing goes into waste.

Yes, it's waste if from e.g. 50 arcanes you get 1 useless arcane.

agree with that it could be better, but the dissulation system is a pitty system not the actual way to farm them.

It's not pity system. It's still chances. I'ts just way for us to have some use of arcanes or at least "illusion" (in case of "I farm only rare/legendaries")

I agree with that it could be better, but the dissulation system is a pitty system not the actual way to farm them. (Like with Energize: you get all the low value arcanes from eidolons and you could exchange them for a chance to get the legendary. (I have a filling that Energize can be farmed more easily with the Vosfor way, I would love to calculate that when I get the time.)) Anyway the intended way to farm the melee legendaries would be eda and netracell. My solution would be to move more Vosfor to more drop tables and we are good to go. Direct increase for legendaries would be against the actual balance, but Vosfor is still only a chance to get what you want so I think it would be ok.

IMHO without massive amount of vosfor and/or changes to system it would be "meh" change.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, quxier said:

IMHO without massive amount of vosfor and/or changes to system it would be "meh" change.

yeah, I just calculated it with some percentages and possiblities. The netracell values would be like 40-50 vosfor which is not even worth the trouble to put it there or anywhere else. Alias we need more direct farm for these arcanes (like eidolon can be farmed every ingame Cetus night), not just a weekly thing.

Maybe in time, like we got more ways to farm shards. I remember it was 2 when they were introduced and now you can get 10 per week.

Edited by Chollynn

Arcane adapters kinda enough for my most used but not for every melee in game which wont use.

However its the same for:

• It should give more vosfor
  • It should NOT give entrati-lathorn as its useless very fast, what do i do with +2000?. Nothing!  (zariman gives more)
  • Shards-- i could well have all my primes with 5 each, or my most used with 5 tau (which already do or close to ) my issue is what stat ,lets be honest orange/green/purple could be better
  • Stela-- well i'd like more so i could tau all my red/yellow/blue just because (do have unused tau tho) but HELL NO mere 10 as a new reward for EDA or netracells,    DE cant and will never give more, we need 100 for tau & 50 colors merges, its easier just to farm them from caches
  • Still no r5 arcanes but when i do ,what would i do with the duplicates? for me they should give way more vosfor enough without breaking gamble yet more than now