The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Petition to get cat ears added to warframe!

Jeter1230

Il y a 21 heures, Jeter1230 a dit :

man, i really dont understand the toxicity from like half of you

We know you don't understand.

As we know you don't understand why cats ears don't fit in Warframe.

Cats ears and maid outfit seem quite toxic for me. It isn't cute, it's degrading.

• Like 1

On 2024-09-08 at 5:49 PM, 3xt1inct said:

yeah, who do not fit the theme of warframe currently at all. If we get a panther themed frame and they introduce a signa for that with "cat ears" then that is totally fine. Hell even for Valkyr that would be okay, unfortunately for you she already has a prime and a deluxe.

You know we already have bunny ears in this game right, like Perma ones...and Holographic maid outfit ephemera you can get from the sisters? Also this game is anime as HELL. Voruna is pretty much the Berserk armor from the manga Berserk but with boobs and additional wolf heads.

Also Valkyr already has an option for cat ears with the Bastet helmet. Also the Goath helm for Wisp gives her cat ears and it's probably THE most popular helm for Wisp.

Edited by Dr_Mechano
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, dwqrf said:

We know you don't understand.

As we know you don't understand why cats ears don't fit in Warframe.

Cats ears and maid outfit seem quite toxic for me. It isn't cute, it's degrading.

Can you explain your reasoning without ignoring the obvious contradictions of your claim that exist in the game already? No one is forcing you to use cosmetics like that.

• Like 1

il y a 3 minutes, Jeter1230 a dit :

Can you explain your reasoning without ignoring the obvious contradictions of your claim that exist in the game already? No one is forcing you to use cosmetics like that.

What contradiction ? It isn't obvious for me. Please specify.

No one is forcing me to use it. But I'll be forced to see it. Unless your solution is for me to not play, not play public, or not look at my screen.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, dwqrf said:

What contradiction ? It isn't obvious for me. Please specify.

No one is forcing me to use it. But I'll be forced to see it. Unless your solution is for me to not play, not play public, or not look at my screen.

52 minutes ago, Dr_Mechano said:

You know we already have bunny ears in this game right, like Perma ones...and Holographic maid outfit ephemera you can get from the sisters? Also this game is anime as HELL. Voruna is pretty much the Berserk armor from the manga Berserk but with boobs and additional wolf heads.

Also Valkyr already has an option for cat ears with the Bastet helmet. Also the Goath helm for Wisp gives her cat ears and it's probably THE most popular helm for Wisp.

Pretty good explanation over here

• Like 1

il y a 4 minutes, Jeter1230 a dit :

Pretty good explanation over here

It isn't my claim. Don't distort what I said.

The sister ephemera allows to have sort of an holographic skirt, it's feminine, but it isn't a maid outfit. Valkyr has a head skin based on a egyptian cat god, that looks like cat ears, and is only pertinent on the closest thing of a cat Warframe we have, which is closer to divinity.

What you want is to add in the game colorful cat ears doing UwU and white and black maid outfit for everyone, to see under when bending over. You think it's cool and sexy : it isn't. It wouldn't fit with Grendel, Sevagoth, Nekros, or other death bringers. It's lame and cringe. I don't wish Warframe to have succubus, goths girlfriends, furries, and others fantaisies of adolescent girls and boys. Warframe is more mature than that. Bunny ears are a reference to tradition, for example, It's not really serious, but it's made to be funny. Cat ears aren't anything traditionnal, or funny. And maid outfit was traditionnal, but now became degrading due to the japanising beam and rules34.

And that's my opinion. You don't have to agree. And I have the right to disagree with it being added to the game.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dwqrf said:

It isn't my claim. Don't distort what I said.

The sister ephemera allows to have sort of an holographic skirt, it's feminine, but it isn't a maid outfit. Valkyr has a head skin based on a egyptian cat god, that looks like cat ears, and is only pertinent on the closest thing of a cat Warframe we have, which is closer to divinity.

What you want is to add in the game colorful cat ears doing UwU and white and black maid outfit for everyone, to see under when bending over. You think it's cool and sexy : it isn't. It wouldn't fit with Grendel, Sevagoth, Nekros, or other death bringers. It's lame and cringe. I don't wish Warframe to have succubus, goths girlfriends, furries, and others fantaisies of adolescent girls and boys. Warframe is more mature than that. Bunny ears are a reference to tradition, for example, It's not really serious, but it's made to be funny. Cat ears aren't anything traditionnal, or funny. And maid outfit was traditionnal, but now became degrading due to the japanising beam and rules34.

And that's my opinion. You don't have to agree. And I have the right to disagree with it being added to the game.

Your opinion is just insulting people and making up assumptions. You can already make all those frames look the way you don’t think fits in warframe, like using the female animations on sevagoth and making him all pink with bunny ears. If you don’t like that, oh well, you’re already able to see it ingame

• Like 2

il y a 1 minute, Jeter1230 a dit :

Your opinion is just insulting people and making up assumptions. You can already make all those frames look the way you don’t think fits in warframe, like using the female animations on sevagoth and making him all pink with bunny ears. If you don’t like that, oh well, you’re already able to see it ingame

But most people don't do that.

How am I insulting people and making any assumptions with only my opinion ?

• Like 1

il y a 4 minutes, Jeter1230 a dit :

Then let people have fun, someone else’s fashion choices affect you in no way at all

It does affect the whole game's identity. Look at the backlash around TFD for example. The game can be okay at some gameplay level, but is also hated in many parts of the world for its controversial anime/adolescent artistic and cosmetic direction.

Warframe offers a lot of styles which are anchored in worldwide traditions, from Sanskrit to Mayas to African tribes and European fairy tales, and Japanese culture also is featured with Ninjas and Katanas ; but unless you can prove me that cats ears are anything traditionnal, I don't think it has anything to do in Warframe artstyle.

• Like 1