The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Add all weapons, frames and weapons (including incarnon) to simulacrum

Simulacrum is the perfect place to test things and it would be more than reasonable to allow people to test things that they dont own in order to find out whether or not to get them and how to mod them. Circuit is nice and all, but the selection is random and therefore lacking. Incarnon weapons require not only commitment (choice) but a lot of resources, time and effort to get, yet the game doesnt provide any way for you to see what the incarnon really does in a practical situation.

Edited by MaxTunnerX
  • Like 1

I get it but no, so you asking for a "test type account" with everything, kinda as all permissions ON, very close to our normal data, for every account made?? yea i can see so many things going wrong

isnt simplier a test build game than in the regular game?

But no sure you or others but i feel its quite easy farm the items i want. plus asking guildmates to know if x item is good or trash/if they like it or no is a great way to know, overframe was made with that idea(modding/builds) not that is perfect and YT has builds ,just remember those builds have clickbait as core bc thats YT, attract views

I had a similar but different thought years ago... if someone invites you to the simulacrum, you get their warframes/weapons/builds, not yours (read only so you can't muck'm up.)

So you can play with their weapons/wf etc

As for "what they do", they all give MR fodder.  They all give you something to farm between content droughts.  So I see no reason to add them to simulacrum to see if you want to farm them or not...

On 2024-09-16 at 4:15 AM, WOLFtv said:

I get it but no, so you asking for a "test type account" with everything, kinda as all permissions ON, very close to our normal data, for every account made?? yea i can see so many things going wrong

But no sure you or others but i feel its quite easy farm the items i want. plus asking guildmates to know if x item is good or trash/if they like it or no is a great way to know, overframe was made with that idea(modding/builds) not that is perfect and YT has builds ,just remember those builds have clickbait as core bc thats YT, attract views

There are ways to limit this if data flow is a problem. for example allowing players to only test 1 weapon per hour or something like that. No need to discard the system altogether just because of this. And no amount of comments and youtube videos can replace the actual experience with the gun.

Edited by MaxTunnerX

1) DE make all-stuff account

2) Simulacrum copies that account

3) Player plays with it

4) Simulacrum removes that account

5) Profit.

Seriously, some people want to find excuses to not do stuff...

Not sure what you mean here. Do you mean DEVS should give us test-build version of Warframe? Not sure if that's great idea.

But no sure you or others but i feel its quite easy farm the items i want.

You spend hours or days farming something to so "eh, it doesn't work as I thought".

plus asking guildmates to know if x item is good or trash/if they like it or no is a great way to know, overframe was made with that idea(modding/builds) not that is perfect and YT has builds ,just remember those builds have clickbait as core bc thats YT, attract views

Yt is nice place to check stuff but it's nice to have your own experience sometimes.