The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xoris Steel Path

I have been told that the Xoris glaive is the second best glaive behind Glaive Prime. Is this true? Also, what builds would you reccomend for the Xoris? 

PS: 

Please keep it friendly because dang, each time I ask stuff like this you guys kill each other in here. 

• Like 2

It’s fine, pretty good for a freebie weapon. Kind of doubt it’s the second best, that just sounds like hype. The main gimmick is that it has an infinite combo counter. I don’t particularly care for it so I have no specific builds, but anything involving having a high combo counter will be very good with it

Personally I prefer the Glaive Prime, Falcor, Pathocyst, Kestrel if I want to goof around with ragdolls. And I love the Wolf Sledge, but it lacks thrown melee mods, so I just use it mainly for heavy-attack detonating

Edited by Pakaku
  • Like 1

il y a 58 minutes, BritishBadgerX a dit :

I have been told that the Xoris glaive is the second best glaive behind Glaive Prime. Is this true? Also, what builds would you reccomend for the Xoris?

Go for high combo mods (blood rush, weeping wounds), damage, crit/crit damage, heavy attacks mods, minus bounce mod like volatile quick return ; and then slap as much +%electric damage as you can. After building combo, just use heavy attack (without exploding it mid air and consuming combo counter) and it will make a huge AoE on contact with a surface doing a big DoT, which will scale off the amount of %electricity you got slapped on, multiplied by %damage and a few time %crit damage. It's fun.

Also, Melee Influence...

Edited by dwqrf

Prob 2nd or 3rd best behind falcor and maybe pathocyst on an influence build. Some even say certa's better than it.

As for build I use the ff:

Pp, organ shat, ss, volitile quick return, corrupt charge, elementalist and last 2 mods are your choice of elemental mods (viral, gas, blast, corro, etc)

Most important part is the melee influence arcane to taxi the elements you've modded on the xoris. 

Edited by Sephylon086918

41 minutes ago, dwqrf said:

Go for high combo mods (blood rush, weeping wounds), damage, crit/crit damage, heavy attacks mods, minus bounce mod like volatile quick return ; and then slap as much +%electric damage as you can. After building combo, just use heavy attack (without exploding it mid air and consuming combo counter) and it will make a huge AoE on contact with a surface doing a big DoT, which will scale off the amount of %electricity you got slapped on, multiplied by %damage and a few time %crit damage. It's fun.

Also, Melee Influence...

Thank you! 

47 minutes ago, Pakaku said:

It’s fine, pretty good for a freebie weapon. Kind of doubt it’s the second best, that just sounds like hype. The main gimmick is that it has an infinite combo counter. I don’t particularly care for it so I have no specific builds, but anything involving having a high combo counter will be very good with it

Personally I prefer the Glaive Prime, Falcor, Pathocyst, Kestrel if I want to goof around with ragdolls. And I love the Wolf Sledge, but it lacks thrown melee mods, so I just use it mainly for heavy-attack detonating

Thank you! 

9 minutes ago, Sephylon086918 said:

Prob 2nd or 3rd best behind falcor and maybe pathocyst on an influence build. Some even say certa's better than it.

As for build I use the ff:

Pp, organ shat, ss, volitile quick return, corrupt charge, elementalist and last 2 mods are your choice of elemental mods (viral, gas, blast, corro, etc)

Most important part is the melee influence arcane to taxi the elements you've modded on the xoris. 

Thank you! 

7 minutes ago, Quest said:

i think it's ok but as you mentioned i havent even thought about it since i got glaive prime

😹

• Like 2

Combo centric glaive I agree with it being the second best, but maybe I'm just biased. 

Try going for combo mods, then the mod that blows up the xoris without manually detonating. Then avoid heavy attacking once reaching a high combo count (preferably 12x, but it doesn't have to be so high), and rely purely on the explosion when throwing. 

6 minutes ago, Aruquae said:

Combo centric glaive I agree with it being the second best, but maybe I'm just biased. 

Try going for combo mods, then the mod that blows up the xoris without manually detonating. Then avoid heavy attacking once reaching a high combo count (preferably 12x, but it doesn't have to be so high), and rely purely on the explosion when throwing. 

Will do! 

Xoris is pretty amazing for sp steel path survival or defense where you have many enemies. it has forced electric procs on hvy attack detonation and it has pretty large aoe, procs melee influence easily and the rest is history. i use it and arca titron as my main sp survival weapons.

4 minutes ago, ReddyDisco said:

Xoris is pretty amazing for sp steel path survival or defense where you have many enemies. it has forced electric procs on hvy attack detonation and it has pretty large aoe, procs melee influence easily and the rest is history. i use it and arca titron as my main sp survival weapons.

I've played around with it for a bit, quite nice. I still need a solid build for it.