The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Menu Market

TheHaloGuitar07

Hi Tennos!!! I would like to know what you think about this proposal that can benefit all of us who play and want to sell our things.

We know that in the game market you have to wait for a user to talk to you and want to buy what you are selling (whether in the trading chat or warframe market), this takes time or takes away time that we could use to farm. more things to sell.

The problem I see is simply the time to wait to sell or the user being patient while you finish a mission to give them the X object you want to sell (which in few cases are not very patient).

My proposal is that there is a market menu in the game where we can put our items for sale and that if someone needs a Burston Prime Cannon, go to that menu and buy it immediately, without the need to go to the dojo to be able to trade said object. And here they will say "then the trading posts of the dojo will no longer be of any use" well no, since objects like the riven mods do not have a fixed price there if the stall could be used or even to exchange objects.

Regarding Warframe Market, we could post the items we sell and have an option of "this item is in my market" and the user search for us and buy the item (in case we are offline).

I don't know what you think about us, would it be viable or should we stay as we are because of the habit we already have.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, TheHaloGuitar07 said:

Hi Tennos!!! I would like to know what you think about this proposal that can benefit all of us who play and want to sell our things.

We know that in the game market you have to wait for a user to talk to you and want to buy what you are selling (whether in the trading chat or warframe market), this takes time or takes away time that we could use to farm. more things to sell.

The problem I see is simply the time to wait to sell or the user being patient while you finish a mission to give them the X object you want to sell (which in few cases are not very patient).

My proposal is that there is a market menu in the game where we can put our items for sale and that if someone needs a Burston Prime Cannon, go to that menu and buy it immediately, without the need to go to the dojo to be able to trade said object. And here they will say "then the trading posts of the dojo will no longer be of any use" well no, since objects like the riven mods do not have a fixed price there if the stall could be used or even to exchange objects.

Regarding Warframe Market, we could post the items we sell and have an option of "this item is in my market" and the user search for us and buy the item (in case we are offline).

I don't know what you think about us, would it be viable or should we stay as we are because of the habit we already have.

wwFQB3O.gif and away we go again.

I'm starting early this time.

8P3eLT0.gif

cCkds.gif

2 hours ago, 0_The_F00l said:

I support all discussions about Auction houses/ regulated markets.

This is not the first time such a topic has come up and it won't be the last.

And DE has constantly said no with reasons why. It's not gonna happen.

Hobie up there is correct.

This topic is a non-starter. While DE are happy to make more and more improvements to the current Trading system, they will not, and have said repeatedly that they will not, introduce a function that allows for players to trade while AFK, out of game, or in any way unable to join an in-person trading session.

Their reasons include, but are not limited to; Joining a Dojo or the Bazaar allows DE to actively monitor the trade in case of fraudulent Platinum trading; Logged trades allow for DE to revert trades that were considered unfair or justifiably contested; Warframe has had a history of code injection when players have interacted outside of a dedicated server connections and an AFK trade could allow for a player to spoof a trade to include an item that the other player did not actually own. And, just as importantly, it forces any player that wants to engage in Trading to be doing the act of trading, not just listing their stuff and forgetting about it.

So for these reasons and more that DE have explained to us many times over the past 10 years of players asking for a Trading Market or Auction House function, are the only response that has ever been given on the topic. DE don't want one, and so far nothing seems to be convincing them to change their mind.

9 hours ago, Hobie-wan said:

And DE has constantly said no with reasons why. It's not gonna happen.

Constantly ? I believe they declined it once with not much elaboration besides having limited control (which i find convoluted).

Besides , nothing is written in stone when it comes to their decisions, DE has declined many other features , capabilities and requests in the past and has implemented them later when either the demand was high enough or the technology caught up.

If the ask is reasonably achievable and DE sees a benefit for themselves it can be implemented.

So I will continue to support such discussions.

Edited by 0_The_F00l

DE likes player interaction and anything that detracts from that ie: a trading system without the need to communicate, isn't what DE wants which is why DE will likely never implement an AH or things of a similar nature to an AH. Warframe Market has no affiliation with DE, the market is determined by the players and in a post and forget kind of system will likely severely change the plat economy.