Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Head-Shot > Weak Point - It's finally happening!?

Xzorn

hehrh2c.png

It's going to be quite an undertaking but it's well past due. I already notice when testing it doesn't exactly work. Moa packs being an obvious check. Neither head-shots or packs produce an effects but I really want to see this go global. Esp for poor frames like Ivara who can't do jack in a lot of cases because things don't have heads.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xzorn said:

hehrh2c.png

It's going to be quite an undertaking but it's well past due. I already notice when testing it doesn't exactly work. Moa packs being an obvious check. Neither head-shots or packs produce an effects but I really want to see this go global. Esp for poor frames like Ivara who can't do jack in a lot of cases because things don't have heads.

When I checked Moa, they were unchanged.  Headshots counted, Backpacks didn't.  Although I haven't looked since at least a hotfix or two.

Honestly if Moa were changed to only  registering Incarnon charges on backpack hits, that'd make things harder some ways.  Even though their heads are small targets, they tend to be facing me more often than having their back to me.  And though the backpacks are nice and big, the damage bonus for hitting it will increase the likelihood of overkill causing extra multishot to not register.

Anyway, my hope would be for both heads and weakpoints to count.   

Edited by Tiltskillet
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

When I checked Moa, they were unchanged.  Headshots counted, Backpacks didn't.  Although I haven't looked since at least a hotfix or two.

I was trying with Sicarus a few days ago. The weapon is apparently buggy anyways so that may be the cause.

From what I can tell it's not been implemented much yet or at all. I was testing with Dread just now with the same results as you.

Moas could simply be changes to have a secondary but less potent weak point for their heads. Kinda like Infested Ancients.

• Like 1

Patch 37.0.4: 

• Updated the following Incarnon Evolution descriptions to specify “Weakpoint Hits” instead of “Headshots”:
    • “X% Critical Chance on Weakpoint Hits”
    • “Weakpoint Hits charge Incarnon Transmutation; Alt Fire transmutes. Switching back will expend any remaining charge.”
    • “On Consecutive Weakpoint Hits.”

Edited by trst