Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

This feels like level 10 content, no clue why those blokes had a 41 above their head

BDrumev

This demo could have been at least vaguely difficult if we had low to no shields. But I just breeze through this demo and I never once took any damage to my health.

Also, why are Parazon Mods enabled and why do we straight-up get one of the best long sword stances?

I dont think it was ever inteded to be hard, since it isnt ment to be Duviri 2.0 without mods. Arthur likely has some form of basic modding on his gear much like Stalker when we use him in Jade Shadows aswell as on Duviri. It will just be a quest afterall, then we'll get access to normal mods and difficulty settings.

• Like 1

I was going to open a post with the same feedback, the enemies die extremely fast and couple with the low enemy density it makes the demo extremely boring. They also don't do a lot of damage.

I can't really provide much feedback about the mission and enemies if the die just by looking at them, and they don't pose any threat at all. It was like playing with god mode on.

Maybe add a demo option to choose enemy levels so we can test it in a way that we really need to play so it's a bit more engaging. I wasn't even at 60% of my 1st ever playthrough of the mission and it really felt like a drag to finish it, since there was nothing happening.

Either make the enemies beefier, or maybe just remove mods from the weapons so they do less damage, cause a single pistol bullet in the foot kills any non-eximus enemy.
And with the AX-52 takes like 3 or 4 body shots, so its also like 1/4th of a second bodyshot and they die. (1 bullet only if headshot)

Please adjust enemy level so that a regular enemy has health and armor values closer to what an eximus has now.

I'm not gonna lie I was expecting to have fun but I was really dissapointed.

The map tiles look pretty good, I liked that

1 hour ago, SneakyErvin said:

I dont think it was ever inteded to be hard, since it isnt ment to be Duviri 2.0 without mods. Arthur likely has some form of basic modding on his gear much like Stalker when we use him in Jade Shadows aswell as on Duviri. It will just be a quest afterall, then we'll get access to normal mods and difficulty settings.

I think that AX-52 has Hunter Munitions on. It deals waaaay too much slash for that weapon damage distribution.

Edited by BalaDeSilver

43 minutes ago, Clearcaster said:

Either make the enemies beefier, or maybe just remove mods from the weapons so they do less damage

It goes beyond mods, that Skana was critting all the time despite a normal Skana having 5% base crit chance so they had to put like 2000% crit chance increase on it. It was also stronger than Arthur's Exalted Blade lol, even in a demo where you have to use 'Excalibur' DE just takes a piss on exalted weapons.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Clearcaster said:

and they don't pose any threat at all. It was like playing with god mode on.

Warframe, including SP, EDA, Netracells, Sorties, Archon Fights, in a nutshell.  
They have the opportunity to rebalance damage with 1999 while apparently keeping abilities, bullet jumping etc  Sadly it appears they just opted to keep current levels of complete overpowered-ness.

Edited by tucker_d_dawg

4 minutes ago, tucker_d_dawg said:

They have the opportunity to rebalance damage with 1999 while apparently keeping abilities, bullet jumping etc  Sadly it appears they just opted to keep current levels of complete overpowered-ness.

Well, that's diegetic storytelling, tho. Warframes are supposed to be gods among men in the battlefield. They are supposed to mow down hordes of soldiers and vehicles and still feel nothing. Warframes are supposed to be stupidly strong and almost invulnerable, that's the whole point of the Orokin making Warframes to begin with.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, BalaDeSilver said:

Well, that's diegetic storytelling, tho. Warframes are supposed to be gods among men in the battlefield. They are supposed to mow down hordes of soldiers and vehicles and still feel nothing. Warframes are supposed to be stupidly strong and almost invulnerable, that's the whole point of the Orokin making Warframes to begin with.

Except for when Sentients suddenly know how to disable them entirely because lumbering piles of junk that play worse than 2013 warframes and have 0 build diversity need to be given some arbitrary validity, or when Stalker who is on par with warframes (of course in lore, not in gameplay) and hunts them struggles against a single Corpus turret.

These days everything is as strong or as weak as happens to be convenient for the plot.

• Like 3