The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hi! I'm Basqui, And What's Your Third Frame?

Basqui

I believe I went Loki -> Volt -> Trinity -> Nova -> Rhino -> Mag -> Ember -> Valkyr -> Excalibur(in construction)

I was leveling them one at a time because it took that long to get the next one and build it. But now I have Mag Ember and Valkyr all under lvl 30 and Excal is almost done.  but it's more fun to be able to switch around between frames when I want and not feel like I'm wasting Affinity on a lvl 30 frame.

It took me a long time to start building other frames.  i didn't know which one to do.  I didn't intend on buying extra slots so I didn't want to waste any warframe slots on crappy frames.  Then I got a 50% off and bought some plat so I got the room.  

Thus far, I like Nova Mag and Ember most, though Volt is up there.  Just like weapons, it's nice now to have different frames for different enemies!

i used it for something else i don't remember what, how much Plat you get in the start anyway? When i started it was only like 20-30.

it's 50 now (or was when I started)  Then I got an extra 50 less than 2 weeks after I started as a "We're Sorry" from DE about some mistake I wasn't even here for!

My third was Excalibur Prime, shortly followed by like 7 other frames at the same time.  I built them all at once just for giggles pretty much.

It's not fun leveling like eight warframes from nothing all at once, especially before auras existed so you had to start with zero mod space.