Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Face Behind The Name! V2

Luminati07

1 minute ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Its a nice grungy look as long as spiders don't take residence in your head. Just kidding.

My hair doesn't normaly look like that... but i wore a mask, protective glasses and ear protection the 4 last sessions at school, and when i didn't need them i just shoved them ontop of my hair :/

15 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

try to take care of but fail aesthetically

Okay, don't panic. Get a trim. Don't use hair dryer or curling/straigthening iron, but let it air dry. Also no hair coloring for now. Use shampoos and conditioner with natural ingredients. Google for home remedies for damaged hair. Ovation cell therapy is good but pricey.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Okay, don't panic. Get a trim. Don't use hair dryer or curling/straigthening iron, but let it air dry. Also no hair coloring for now. Use shampoos and conditioner with natural ingredients. Google for home remedies for damaged hair. Ovation cell therapy is good but pricey.

Cosmetology?

1 hour ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

never really do the first 3, most of my shampoos are relatively natural

basically my hair has been like this since babi merto was brought into the world

31 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Ahh no. I'm taking nursing.

Ah, okay. I was just curious, because my ex-wife went to cosmetology school. (It ended up being a very expensive way for her to discover she isn't great with hair.)

6 minutes ago, Lord_Azrael said:

Ah, okay. I was just curious, because my ex-wife went to cosmetology school. (It ended up being a very expensive way for her to discover she isn't great with hair.)

Who needs to care about hair?

When i wake up and look at my self in the mirror everyday, no matter how bad my hair is i always say "Good enough".

39 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

When i wake up and look at my self in the mirror everyday, no matter how bad my hair is i always say "Good enough".

my hair is always the same, unless i shove masks, protection glasses or other stuff on it

1 hour ago, BrownStalin said:

My solution is just to have short hair. If your hair's short enough, you never need to do anything with it besides wash it.

5 minutes ago, Lord_Azrael said:

My solution is just to have short hair. If your hair's short enough, you never need to do anything with it besides wash it.

You see, I have curly hair and that sorta makes it easy and hard at the same time. I don't have to fix my hair every time i wake up, but if i forget to take a shower then my hair becomes the living embodiment of suicidal thoughts.

I'll prove my point tomorrow when I stop having the self confidence of an overweight feminist and post a picture of my self.

Edited by BrownStalin

2 hours ago, Snyphurr said:

I am the bigfoot.

Hide contents

EnAozAx.jpg

Did you take that at a hair salon? 'Cause it kinda looks like a hair salon. Or, you know, whatever you call the place where men get their hair cut. Honestly I'm not really sure what it's called.

On an unrelated note, I successfully got my name changed! I'm so happy.....  :)

3 hours ago, Snyphurr said:

I am the bigfoot.

~snip

Was this taken during the night, cause aren't bigfoot nocturnal? I'm guessing your shoe size is 11 1/2? Its nice and fancy.

9 minutes ago, Azrael said:

Did you take that at a hair salon? 'Cause it kinda looks like a hair salon. Or, you know, whatever you call the place where men get their hair cut. Honestly I'm not really sure what it's called.

On an unrelated note, I successfully got my name changed! I'm so happy.....  :)

Its called barbershop. I wish I can change my name.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Its called barbershop. I wish I can change my name.

Derp. I knew that.  :)

You can change it, it just costs 200 plat. My problem was the name I wanted wasn't available, but I managed to steal it via support.