Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Face Behind The Name! V2

Luminati07

6 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Uuuhhhmmmm....

Follow your dreams! :)

Im still not entirely sure what your current name means, its fun seeing it here

Oh thank you. And I am.

My brother came up with it. *whiny voice* I feel a little sad nobody gave me an upvote. 

5 hours ago, BrownStalin said:

I'll do a hair cut later. I don't know when later is but it is later.

Also...ill show my face i guess.

Hide contents

~snip

I will contemplate if this was a good idea while playing CS:GO

Bravo! It was a great idea posting your photo. It's good to see what you looked like. Nice smile too.

5 hours ago, Grim_Re4per said:

That's not an easy pose to pull off. Nice job

Thank you. It's automatic when I see a camera and no effort at all. In fact, if you see three or four previous photo of me on page 118, I'd be in the same pose, lol.

2 hours ago, Snyphurr said:

Yeah.

And nice.

1- No, I was the night there.

2- It is nice and fancy indeed, I am addicted to using fancy shoes. For everything.

As for the size... It's 41 here in Brasil.

Okay, you're the night. 41? Yeah that's big feet alright. Nice picture.

16 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Okay, you're the night. 41? Yeah that's big feet alright. Nice picture.

Thanks.

You know what they say about guys with big feet.   ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

They say we have big feet.

Just now, OverlordMcGeek said:

Let's go with intensely like instead. Your boy-toy might get jealous.

And since he's of the uniform wearing type, that could be fatal.

Not sure if I posted this one waaaaay back when, but it's me with short hair!  I've been thinking about going back to it.  (Currently my hair is long enough to almost sit on)

Spoiler

27197_1374464851114_7464472_n.jpg?oh=0f6ab7fec6020af9d76de9da57b6327d&oe=587708EA

Just now, Noamuth said:

Not sure if I posted this one waaaaay back when, but it's me with short hair!  I've been thinking about going back to it.  (Currently my hair is long enough to almost sit on)

Hide contents

27197_1374464851114_7464472_n.jpg?oh=0f6ab7fec6020af9d76de9da57b6327d&oe=587708EA

You remind me of a camp councilor I had some years back (that's a compliment). 

19 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

eJFmxp3.jpg

crippling depression tae kwon duchovny edition

Why tae kwon do? I had a black belt in tae kwon do. My obese bully still made me into a punching bag. 

20 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

Let's go with intensely like instead. Your boy-toy might get jealous.

He is not the jealous type. I am cause scorpios are possessive and controlling. It's Lorena Bobitt snip snip if he ever crosses me, uniform or not.

22 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Reveal hidden contents

Very sexy, noodle goddess!

31 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

-snip-

crippling depression tae kwon duchovny edition

I was in tae kwon do for around 2 years. Forgot what kind of belt I had but I do remember kicking my self in the nose and causing a nose bleed in the middle of the lesson...

It didn't even help me in real life. I still got the life kicked out of me in 6th grade.

Edited by BrownStalin

3 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Thanks.  ^.^

I might go short with a shaved side tbh, needing a change.

i have bad second-hand experiences with side shaves

5 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Why tae kwon do? I had a black belt in tae kwon do. My obese bully still made me into a punching bag. 

but why didn't you bop them in the nose

1 minute ago, BrownStalin said:

I was in tae kwon do for around 2 years. Forgot what kind of belt I had but I do remember kicking my self in the nose and causing a nose bleed in the middle of the lesson...

i have a trainer whose dad was the olympic trainer for korea and has been doing tkd since he was 5 so

those 500 doshes per week better amount to something 

1 minute ago, BrownStalin said:

I took it for about two years as well.  THe only thing I learn from that is that I'm really good at kicking people into walls and that the ax kick is my mortal enemy.  (I have short legs and a long torso, there was no way I could do this kick)

36 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Hide contents

you look like my aunt if she was a bit younger

13 minutes ago, Rounpositron said:

Hello everyone, I am Alad V

Hey Alad, good to see you. I have some questions.

How come you keep sending zenuka after us, even after we got all chummy and I saved your life?

When I was looking for mesa parts, it sounded like you were on the toilet while you were talking to me. ("Tenno..."  *Hrnnng*  "Why must you always work against..." *HHRRRRRNNNNNGGGG*   "progress?") Are you, like, constipated or something?

On 10/4/2016 at 10:54 PM, TheMetrocop said:

~Snip

but why didn't you bop them in the nose

~Snip

Cause 230 pound blob vs Olive Oyl was no contest. I was placed in a headlock with my face right into her hairy and wet armpit. 

On 10/4/2016 at 2:43 PM, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

~Snip

Im still not entirely sure what your current name means, its fun seeing it here

I asked my brother what he was thinking when he came up with our PS4 name. The name was based on a Southern Philippine sword with a wavy shape - the Kris. Roughly it means "My KRIS (Sword) cuts bricks." = "maKRISbrik".  Sounds corny, huh? In Mortal Kombat Ashrah wielded one. 

And I just want to acknowledge here that you are very fun to play with. If I can tag along, let me know when you're on and I promise to be really quiet? 

Oh, and I added photos on my previous post.

2 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Cause 230 pound blob vs Olive Oyl was no contest. I was placed in a headlock with my face right into her hairy and wet armpit. 

I asked my brother what he was thinking when he came up with our PS4 name. The name was based on a Southern Philippine sword with a wavy shape - the Kris. Roughly it means "My KRIS (Sword) cuts bricks." = "maKRISbrik".  Sounds corny, huh? In Mortal Kombat Ashrah wielded one. 

And I just want to acknowledge here that you are very fun to play with. If I can tag along, let me know when you're on and I promise to be really quiet? 

Oh, and I added photos on my previous post.

Cool, i like to think im a fun person. Your voice is fine, not a problem. I might get on warframe soon (tm). I havnt had much time lately

6 hours ago, Deshiel said:

This is me right now. My loyal kitten laying next to me. What you dont see is that I am in the living room watching over my niece and nephew watching Harry Potter. :D

~snip

You cut off poor kitty's face. Not a lot of guys like to watch over kids. I do the same and babysit my nieces and nephews. They like to play Little Big Planet and got to make future gamers and prepare them for Warframe the 20th Dream.