Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let The Infested Take Over The Solar System!

Luminati07

infested is the easiest enemies in the game... I am running at all those infested with a Grakata, and Magnus... just owning them with pure win. Even my Dual kama is just rocking out... Its so easy I bet someone using beginner gear could own on Marina.

This is not my point, think, if the new players want to farm a warframe: only nyx? the only way to get the others would be per platinum purchase, so what will they think? this is a p2w game, i was expecting for a game where you can get the most part of things with the time.

2nd: About the infesteds: Where are the minimum diversity of this game? only these crap things?

3rd: The story of the game.

Think about this ^

Edited by Haiova

This is not my point, think, if the new players want to farm a warframe: only nyx? the only way to get the others would be per platinum purchase, so what will they think? this is a p2w game, i was expecting for a game where you can get the most part of things with the time.

2nd: About the infesteds: Where are the minimum diversity of this game? only these crap things?

Think about this ^

Here+you+go+_6f43609e2424c184b2f71407198

Think about this ^

Here+you+go+_6f43609e2424c184b2f71407198

agaaaain \o/

I'm sorry but Í have to disagree...

Think of yourself as a new player. Wouldn't have been cool if you got introduced to the infested this way? As a faction that comes from nowhere and starts screwing with planets? We just got used to having them as our "ladies of the night" for keys and other stuff.

I think this is a proper step in providing them the respect they deserve.

There is enough crap the new player has to deal with in this game that is, to be honest, completely beginner-unfriendly.  

I think the "dynamic" experience of having random nodes being taken over by infestation is either going to be a mildly interesting confusion or a slight annoyance for new players just joining in the game and having to deal with all the damage systems and other mechanics that are never explained to them via tutorial (short of reading comprehensive guides on the forums or on the wiki).

Edited by Gestalt

Yep, after I get 1 battle pay, I'm not fighting any more of the infested invasion.  We should have the option to choose fighting the infested on the star map whenever we want, not waiting for invasions.

These changes make my Vauban feel useless.

Tenno should have a home planet.  At least there'd be something to fight for if it's being invaded by Grineer, Corpus, and/or Infested.  Honestly, I'm for Team Infested if I had to choose.  They didn't make it in the earlier version of invasion ;A;  Only Grineer or Corpus.

How is removing what is probably the easiest faction to fight, and some of the mods they only drop out of the mainstream missions good for new players?

I said NO about him operation "let the infested take over the solar system", you are thinking about the remove of infesteds from the solar system, only available trought invasions. think, and if there was only infesteds, how the new players would get some of the mods what drops from grineer and corpus enemies?

they could have added this and kept the infested systems as well. I always thought the infested were a big problem now they are nothing more than raiders they should have their own systems and these invasion alerts. (infested was my endgame gimme back eris)

Currently the invasion system just isn't very good.  Some people have noticed problems that are easily definable by exactly what the invasion description is.  People have confirmed those problems and found others after playing for a day.

We don't have to wait very long to notice that this really has more drawbacks then advantages.  DE would just have to drop a few bits of info for us to figure out if there are more problems.  For example, so far, there have been 2 Phorid invasions.  Will there ever be a j3 golem invasion, or is volt now just a survival reward?

There are issues that have been determined to exist and are absolute.  Without a patch from DE specifically changing several things, we know a few of the things that are mentioned in this thread.  We don't have to play it for a few days to figure out that these drawbacks are still drawbacks.  Even if some major reward or special bonus shows up, it isn't going to make up for the loss of features that people enjoyed.  It isn't going to help people progress through the star chart to get to later missions.  It probably isn't going to help us get the super rare mods.

Some of the problems pointed out are here until they are specifically fixed by a patch.  Invasions don't have to be reverted, but a hell of a lot of thought has to go into it to fix it very soon, or it will remain a particularly lousy change to the game.

Because logic, and it's fun, and because more mission diversity.

But, they could have had that without kicking them off Eris, too.  Eris could have been a world that they had completely overrun, and could not be removed from.  A "Hive world" for lack of a better term.  I refuse to acknowledge the Derelicts.

But that didn't happen, so let the system burn.  I'm fine with the Infested taking over every planet.  For Nurgle.

I reckon it makes perfect sense that there is a constant battle against the infested and that the grineer and corpus are constantly fighting... Having all the teams just sit there on their asses all day doesn't make them seem like an army, it makes them seem like a bunch of idiots.

They've kept some failsafe measures in it would seem, as the infestation has not spread beyond the 5 nodes on Earth and 8 nodes on Neptune for quite some time.  

They may have realized that most people just fall into one of two categories:

1) Did 5 missions to get battle pay, then dgaf.

2) Didn't like the whole change to infested, so purposedly dgaf.

In either case, there's no true incentive to reconquer the infested sectors.  Absolutely zero incentive.  Hence pretty much everyone dgaf.

In the past events (though this isn't an event), there were competitions for leaderboard honours and such, so the big clans would be the backbone of the community's effort in finishing those invasions, but now, why would ANYONE be motivated to finish any one of the invasion missions?  There are still plenty of other systems if you want to fight Corpus and Grineer; if and once every system is infested, then maybe there will be some concerted efforts put into wiping out the infestation.

Repost. The last one was merged into the "feedback" thread for whatever reason.

This thread isn't feedback.

Well, I'm sure we all know about DE's recent, and extremely controversial, decision to remove the Infested from planets. 

I've voiced my opinion a lot already. So, you may know that I seriously disagree with the change.

Seriously...I think it was bloody awful.

In an effort to express my displeasure with more than words (which seem to fall on deaf ears 95% of the time) I propose action.

Let the Infested take over the entire solar system!

Show DE your displeasure. Let every single node become Infested.

Let every single boss become a source of Nyx.

Let every single Mobile Defense become the new Cyath.

Let every single Defense mission become the new Xini.

Let every single Survival mission become the new Palus.

Yes, I know this will not work. But, it's worth a try

Nano Spore for all and only Nano Spore!!!

Repost. The last one was merged into the "feedback" thread for whatever reason.

This thread isn't feedback.

Well, I'm sure we all know about DE's recent, and extremely controversial, decision to remove the Infested from planets. 

I've voiced my opinion a lot already. So, you may know that I seriously disagree with the change.

Seriously...I think it was bloody awful.

In an effort to express my displeasure with more than words (which seem to fall on deaf ears 95% of the time) I propose action.

Let the Infested take over the entire solar system!

Show DE your displeasure. Let every single node become Infested.

Let every single boss become a source of Nyx.

Let every single Mobile Defense become the new Cyath.

Let every single Defense mission become the new Xini.

Let every single Survival mission become the new Palus.

Yes, I know this will not work. But, it's worth a try

I only +1 this because i thought it was pretty funny :)