Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dec 12/2013 - Ps4! & U11.3(Ugh!)

[DE]Steve

I know that the devs have been changing things frequently, implamenting new types of play and losing control of a few things. But I'm sure if we give them our patience and support they will straiten things out and find a solution that works great. They just need time. Maybe it's a good time to take a short break, but pay attention to the announcements for events and etc. A wise man once said "Stop doing something and you will become more fond of it" (Or something along those lines) Besides it's getting close to christmas, so maybe show your family a little more attention! =)

To that i say the following:

I've been with warframe for well over 7 months (more or less) now and i know that we need to have some patience with the Devs and that these things are something that happen from time to time with a in-development game but sometimes there are certain decisions that simply get on one's nerves. 

And yes i take some time of from warframe every so often when i get bored or when something is getting on my nerves about the game (the weekly changes to Damage 2.0 are an example), there is more to life than Warframe.

I can see that u are rather new to the game (Initiate) so you'll probably aren't aware of the past crap that happened with the game in the past few months.

P.S. Thanks for the concern but theres no need to come up with the whole Christmas and family time thing. :) 

Merry Christmas

To that i say the following:

I've been with warframe for well over 7 months (more or less) now and i know that we need to have some patience with the Devs and that these things are something that happen from time to time with a in-development game but sometimes there are certain decisions that simply get on one's nerves. 

And yes i take some time of from warframe every so often when i get bored or when something is getting on my nerves about the game (the weekly changes to Damage 2.0 are an example), there is more to life than Warframe.

I can see that u are rather new to the game (Initiate) so you'll probably aren't aware of the past crap that happened with the game in the past few months.

P.S. Thanks for the concern but theres no need to come up with the whole Christmas and family time thing. :) 

Merry Christmas

I have been playing Warframe since update 8. So not that new, i realize some things get on your nerves i too feel the pain sometimes with suffering Warframes to the damage 2.0. But i don't know how to change my status from initiate. Anywho... I was just being encouraging and happy... I wasn't trying to be rude etc. 

Warframe is still amazing never the less!

Merry Christmas to you to!!! It's only 6 days away =D

XP Distribution Changes:

Glen will post separately about this but we're going to be adjusting how 'radial/shared' XP earnings are distributed among your gear (based on use). This, along with the XP boost and Sentinel XP fixes, should mean your advancement is making a lot more sense and hasn't degraded from U10 levels.

Please forget about this whole thing of it "making sense" and instead use a system that makes it more fun. In any game I can think of that has a you get better as you use it system, it's referring to getting better at a type of something, not a specific something. That is, say as you use swords, you get better at using swords, in general, so when you find a new sword, you can just start using it effectively, not need to level it up first. The you get better as you use it system does not mesh well with an individual item leveling system as it makes starting to use a new item, a chore. Since leveling items seems here to stay, another XP system seems best, like say a shared XP pool, you play, you get XP, you spend that XP to level the items you want to use. Just put a cap on the pool of say enough XP to level an item from 0 to 30, once.

Edited by PhoenixShi

Any chance you guys can fix the terrible performance issues plauging PS4 owners. Getting 5-10fps in some matches constantly. As soon as there's 3 or more players and waves of enemies and skills going on it simply can't handle it atm. Even get massive fps dips when there seems like little is going on.

Fix this first before you do anymore content updates, game is actually unplayable at times.

However when the game is working properly and performing well it's my fav PS4 game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can't they post that stuff here too? Or just on twitter and have a twitter app thingy just below the "last staff replies"?

if you didn't check, doesn't mean that update wasn't posted: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/164944-a-bit-of-quick-info-ps4-update-sent-to-cert/

Edited by (PS4)Sugaroverdose