The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Up With The Insane Salvage Cost For Weapons

--Q--Ascended-Seraphim

Just wait until you need Ferrite.

BTW, has anyone found any use for Gallium yet? I can't remember if I've ever actually built anything that needed it...

There's like, three items in the whole game that need Gallium. Why do we even have that as a resource, the only thing it's useful for is thermostats.

30, 000 for synapse, 8000 for soma. What...

30000 for dijinn whatt

It's much better than it used to be. Seeing a weapon require 600 Alloy Plates back when the Easter Event was running turned into a realization that you weren't gonna get that weapon anytime soon.

For the longest time, Alloy Plates were Uncommon but more rare than rares, only dropped in a few planets, and often a couple times (if at all) per mission and never in amounts exceeding 20. Damn near every weapon and Warframe required at least 150 Alloy Plates.

It's much better than it used to be. Seeing a weapon require 600 Alloy Plates back when the Easter Event was running turned into a realization that you weren't gonna get that weapon anytime soon.

For the longest time, Alloy Plates were Uncommon but more rare than rares, only dropped in a few planets, and often a couple times (if at all) per mission and never in amounts exceeding 20. Damn near every weapon and Warframe required at least 150 Alloy Plates.

I remember those days. They now drop in twice the locations in four times the amounts. And they didn't make anything new that cost Alloy Plate.

OT: Salvage is the 3rd easiest resource to farm and it's not that hard to get. I don't know what their hard on for it is, but resources are long overdue for an overhaul. And about the Infested clan tech, yeah, nobody knows what they were thinking. When we heard '3 new Infested weapons!' we thought the days of Nano Spores being useless was over, but lo and behold, they all take Salvage and Circuits. The new Gear and Derelicts made it even more stupid.

30, 000 for synapse, 8000 for soma. What...

30000 for dijinn whatt

Mainly since weapons that cost so much were only released recently, and alot of people who have been playing for awhile have accumulated a lot of salvage. And by the time you get to mr7 you should have enough