The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stuff That Went Wrong With The Hotfix 11.5.2 Hotlist

Mainabi

Just add your hotlist what went terribly wrong with the event!

My ranking:

#1 Competitive Clans get screwed over! making inactive clans win the competition!

> No reset and refund, if rules get changed over in a competition you should be able to get a refund and retake! i'd rather give my lapis pots away now or sell it

#2 Tradeable antitoxin, giving another reason why people shouldn't do the whole event at all, pay 10plat get lapis, do the run, and done.

#3 Click an Alert to get a free freeze on your starchart :D

Don't do the event, don't play the game, we don't want you playing our game at all, "DE logic"

it's a good idea that you can trade anti toxin clan intern, but selling it to random people? that's a terrible thing, you shoot yourself into the knee that way, giving people less reasons to do your event!

well that's my top 3 what are yours?

Let's be honest, we know which clan will win (no im not member of it) and the whole trading of toxins is only gonna ease it up for them.

On a side note, the moment they decided it's ok to trade toxins, they gave out the whole thing.

also https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/151312-how-to-win-clan-leaderboards-with-new-rules/'>this for anyone who hasn't seen it...

There's not an easy solution to the competitive thing, but I think if they did something like

if 50% of active players get 100 points - gold trophy

Then scale the points or percentage down for less trophies. Not saying those are good numbers, but, you get the idea. It's not competitive anymore like that, but it's still a group effort.

Edited by VegetableBasket

also this for anyone who hasn't seen it...

There's not an easy solution to the competitive thing, but I think if they did something like

if 50% of active players get 100 points - gold trophy

Then scale the points or percentage down for less trophies. Not saying those are good numbers, but, you get the idea. It's not competitive anymore like that, but it's still a group effort.

in my opinion they should've done 2 parts, the people who put effort before the rule change = locked leaderboards and they get the rewards point

and then after this rule change, they should do it like this now

effort isn't wasted and we had our competition, and other clans can also get a gold statue

in my opinion they should've done 2 parts, the people who put effort before the rule change = locked leaderboards and they get the rewards point

effort isn't wasted and we had our competition, and other clans can also get a gold statue

Yeah, something like the first week is a leaderboard, but the event doesn't end till the 18 day thing so that everyone has a chance to still get the rewards. Even keeping it the way it is and resetting our points seems really bs considering how much work we, and you guys as well, did. The new system just doesn't work for clan scoring. There will be a LOT of tying. (DE be prepared to distribute 100's of statues).

Which would of course have benefitted you. Yeah, I'm happy for the clan changes because it gives everyone a chance, and removes the original complaint that the contest shouldn't be a constant farm over the holiday weeks.

Which would of course have benefitted you. Yeah, I'm happy for the clan changes because it gives everyone a chance, and removes the original complaint that the contest shouldn't be a constant farm over the holiday weeks.

Everyone has a chance at what? The number one spot? You realize that whatever it ends up being, it has to take effort. If you guys are going to QQ about some grinding in the most grindy game there is, then you shouldn't even be competing in the first place. Tired of this warframe community wanting handouts.

Everyone has a chance at what? The number one spot? You realize that whatever it ends up being, it has to take effort. If you guys are going to QQ about some grinding in the most grindy game there is, then you shouldn't even be competing in the first place. Tired of this warframe community wanting handouts.

Nobody is whining here, unless you count the clans who don't like the scoring change. Looking forward to that gold trophy from all your holiday grinding? Oops!

Nobody is whining here, unless you count the clans who don't like the scoring change. Looking forward to that gold trophy from all your holiday grinding? Oops!

You say that like it is the holidays already. You think I'm going to be grinding on Christmas? No. It's a week before Christmas man, what's your excuse?

You say that like it is the holidays already. You think I'm going to be grinding on Christmas? No. It's a week before Christmas man, what's your excuse?

Not sure how that relates at all to my post. For some, it already is, but overall this event is occurring over the dates we consider 'the holidays' as it ends on January 6th.

stfu direcyphere!

Classy.

If you think this is the most grindy game there is, you obviously haven't played any other games. Also, the definition of "grind" in games is "doing a boring task repeatedly to access other content hoped to be fun", whereas in Warframe, what you call "grinding" is simply playing the game, striking a dashing figure and blowing S#&$ up. Nothing grindy about that.

Not sure how that relates at all to my post. For some, it already is, but overall this event is occurring over the dates we consider 'the holidays' as it ends on January 6th.

You were talking about how the clans were upset over "looking forward to that trophy for all of your holiday grinding". We only had one day of grinding, and I was saying that it isn't even a holiday. We are upset over one day, and one day only. Wouldn't you be upset if you just wasted hours of grinding for nothing? Oh wait, that's right, you want to just do the bare minimum and get handed a reward. So you wouldn't ever be in that position - I forgot.

If you think this is the most grindy game there is, you obviously haven't played any other games.

Well that's a pretty hyperbolic assumption.

Also, you validated my statement. "What you call grinding is simply playing the game". Exactly - the game is grind. Look at this event and all past events (minus the survival one I suppose). Doing the same monotonous task, over and over again. Just because it looks pretty with explosions you think that makes it any better? Last event, I ran the same exact mission 700-800 times, that is grinding no matter how you look at it. Even the regular people would say that the 100 required runs was grindy.

If you think this is the most grindy game there is, you obviously haven't played any other games. Also, the definition of "grind" in games is "doing a boring task repeatedly to access other content hoped to be fun", whereas in Warframe, what you call "grinding" is simply playing the game, striking a dashing figure and blowing S#&$ up. Nothing grindy about that.

Before this event I would have agreed, but picking hard-to-spot, randomly-spawning flowers is pretty much the definition of grind. The basic idea isn't awful but the practice isn't all it could be.

Don't know. All I can tell you is that Megan/Becca ect are aware.

Nobody reported that? I thought people reported suicide scanning when U11 rolled out?

Should have reported it by myself then. You could always scan same mob X times with suicide exploit.

Nobody reported that? I thought people reported suicide scanning when U11 rolled out?

Should have reported it by myself then. You could always scan same mob X times with suicide exploit.

Oh, it's been reported since then. They probably didn't realise that most people would consider thier event so bad it would be worth using it though.